20 People Who Should Never Step Foot Inside a Club/Bar, by a Bouncer.

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
My observations:

1. Muslims - If women can look at you and tell you are muslim based off your phenotype, just call it a day tbh. You are failoed by not only your pheno, but also, media, terrorist failo, misogyny failo and you'll also look out of place. Not even your own women/phenomatch want anything to do with you - They're there for Chad, Brad, Liam, Sam, Mike, Leonard, Dave, Mario, Rodriguez, Tyrone, Tyreke, Kyle, Tyler, Timothy etc.

"What's this 'Haji/Abdul/Ahmed/Moe Money doing in the club? Haram!" :lul: :forcedsmile:

If this is you just log out of .org, take a nap, and forget women even exist and consider moving back to your homeland to find a girl who only tolerates for your western passport.

You can negate this failo by being white passing.

2. Ethnics - (Middle East, South/East Asian, North and East Africa) - Same as above.

3. Sub 5ft 10 - Unless you're HTN or have a amazing pheno or Body halo as a MTN, don't expect much. This is for whites only. You can get away with being LTN if you're 6ft+ and go for the groups mentioned in point 2, above.

4. Framecel (Skeletal) - No girl wants to hug a guy and be able to touch her triceps. It's also such a failo having no presence and people can't notice you in their peripheral, when trying to get through. Obviously, you can negate this by being 6ft 3+ and MTN or 6ft+ and HTN+

5. Proportioncels (Stumpy looking skeleton, like Khabib, Cavill etc.) Mainly occurring in Caucasoids with high neanderthal dna, this makes you look low iq, low class, violent and primitive. The shorter you are below 6ft, the more exaggerated this appears. Can be fixed somewhat with LL to short tibias if your wingspan to height ratio is at least 1:1.

Can be negated by being HTN+ or good pheno MTN.

6. Bald/Balding - If you're bald with good dimorphism and skull, you can genuinely get away with it if you're above 5ft 10, gymaxxed and in a venue with a mid 20s demographic, sometime you can have success with girls in their early 20s if they've got daddy issues, which is in abundance at the club.

If you're balding find a venue or preferably a bar where the average age is in the early thirties, you're more likely to be forgiven there as you're expected to have other things going for you/seem interesting.

Or just get a hair transplant.

7. Nerdcels/Urkelcels - Self explanatory, stay at home we've already got sound and light engineers. Jokes aside, if you have potential, capitalise on it. Get rid of the glasses etc etc
However, if it's your pheno that makes you seem like one, my condolences.

8. Hunchback/Shit posture - I've seen a solid HTN with good pheno with dog shit posture, struggle to get anything because he looked like an unathletic desk dweller. Zero appeal, despite having good development and height.

9. Guys who try to look intimidating - The jig is up. No one is buying it. Your pheno, bones and ratios are a dead giveaway that you're putting on an act. You look constipated and women can tell that you're compensating hard. It's cringe and embarrassing. Put enough pressure on these lot and they're not on piss. It's usually red pill copers that are like this.

10. Skullcels (Ratios) - If your pheno/bones can't carry your narrow fwhr or cuckish midface ratio, don't expect guys to respect to you. Can be negated with good height and frame.

11. Skinny - Imagine you end up at a venue with lots of energy or one that is densely populated. How are you going to make your way through the crowd without tensing your core so you don't get carried away?

God forbid you go to a rave or Boiler Room event.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Put on weight/muscle.

12. Niggas with bad teeth - Nobody wants to see you lip sync, buy you a drank - by T Pain. Shut your fucking mouth. :lul:

Get invisiline.

13. Birdcels - Self explanatory.

14. Black guys with no drip/fade/class/appeal - Just stay at home.

15. Cuck pheno - If you look too friendly, don't take much risks, unless you're good looking. You'll get your girl taken off you. I've seen a white guy steal a arab girl off some middle eastern once. :lul::lul::lul:Not even money could save him. He looked like an utter cuck with his bug eyed uee orbitals and shit jaw.

In whites and blacks, you can negate this by gymcelling.

16. Non - NT - I've seen a dutch chadlite with similar looks to Barrett, scare away girls in the club. He had his hair grown out and was wearing an old thick trench coat, while others in the club were dripped out/casual/smart. He also had terrible posture. Exchanged a few words with him to take a look at his eye area, then I realised how much of an autist he was.

17. People who try too hard to be the life of the party - Don't you'll probably get slapped.

18. Fat - Self Explanatory. If you have height, I could try to get you a place in our team.

19. Oldcels - Unless it's Boiler Room, I don't understand why you're spending your night among people in their mid 20s. Go get some sleep.

20. Poorcels - Imagine managing to bag a bird and not being able to take a uber home or hotel. Embarrassing. Unless she's that into you and doesn't mind paying.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Looks234, FrenchChad and 42 others
Good thread.

I also noticed the first point

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), nigkook, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
IMG 20240211 WA0004

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Yuya Moggershima, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 14 others
Morocaans rule clubs bro. Keep coping, tall Moroccan is higher SMV than invisible irl manlets like Delon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), goodgamebro, to be human and 6 others
20. Poorcels - Imagine managing to bag a bird and not being able to take a uber home or hotel. Embarrassing. Unless she's that into you and doesn't mind paying.
tfw when you miss out on a bang because you spend all the money you bring out on a limited funds card in an attempt to curb getting plastered and spend all of your money on your card without realising so cant pay for taxi
I always think "cant risk bringing out mogger funds card incase I lose it" but I've never actually lost a card in my life yet and the security thing is in place anyway

I was a bouncer too but never thought of making a list like this since I never even noticed ethnics or subhumans attempting to enter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, infini, forevergymcelling and 3 others
I know it sounds like cope but height isn’t that important. Most people aren’t that tall and face will still get you far in clubs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Spicel, T50 Mogger and 7 others
tfw when you miss out on a bang because you spend all the money you bring out on a limited funds card in an attempt to curb getting plastered and spend all of your money on your card without realising so cant pay for taxi
I always think "cant risk bringing out mogger funds card incase I lose it" but I've never actually lost a card in my life yet and the security thing is in place anyway

I was a bouncer too but never thought of making a list like this since I never even noticed ethnics or subhumans attempting to enter
Did you work in London?

cue the deathnik coping

My observations:

1. Muslims - If women can look at you and tell you are muslim based off your phenotype, just call it a day tbh. You are failoed by not only your pheno, but also, media, terrorist failo, misogyny failo and you'll also look out of place. Not even your own women/phenomatch want anything to do with you - They're there for Chad, Brad, Liam, Sam, Mike, Leonard, Dave, Mario, Rodriguez, Tyrone, Tyreke, Kyle, Tyler, Timothy etc.

"What's this 'Haji/Abdul/Ahmed/Moe Money doing in the club? Haram!" :lul: :forcedsmile:

If this is you just log out of .org, take a nap, and forget women even exist and consider moving back to your homeland to find a girl who only tolerates for your western passport.

2. Ethnics - (Middle East, South/East Asian, North and East Africa) - Same as above.

3. Sub 5ft 10 - Unless you're HTN or have a amazing pheno or Body halo as a MTN, don't expect much. This is for whites only. You can get away with being LTN if you're 6ft+ and go for the groups mentioned in point 2, above.

4. Framecel (Skeletal) - No girl wants to hug a guy and be able to touch her triceps. It's also such a failo having no presence and people can't notice you in their peripheral, when trying to get through. Obviously, you can negate this by being 6ft 3+ and MTN or 6ft+ and HTN+

5. Proportioncels (Stumpy looking skeleton, like Khabib, Cavill etc.) Mainly occurring in Caucasoids with high neanderthal dna, this makes you look low iq, low class, violent and primitive. The shorter you are below 6ft, the more exaggerated this appears. Can be fixed somewhat with LL to short tibias if your wingspan to height ratio is at least 1:1.

6. Bald/Balding - If you're bald with good dimorphism and skull, you can genuinely get away with it if you're above 5ft 10, gymaxxed and in a venue with a mid 20s demographic, sometime you can have success with girls in their early 20s if they've got daddy issues, which is in abundance at the club.

If you're balding find a venue or preferably a bar where the average age is in the early thirties, you're more likely to be forgiven there as you're expected to have other things going for you/seem interesting.

7. Nerdcels/Urkelcels - Self explanatory, stay at home we've already got sound and light engineers. Jokes aside, if you have potential, capitalise on it. Get rid of the glasses etc etc

8. Hunchback/Shit posture - I've seen a solid HTN with good pheno with dog shit posture, struggle to get anything because he looked like an unathletic desk dweller. Zero appeal, despite having good development and height.

9. Guys who try to look intimidating - The jig is up. No one is buying it. Your pheno, bones and ratios are a dead giveaway that you're putting on an act. You look constipated and women can tell that you're compensating hard. It's cringe and embarrassing. Put enough pressure on these lot and they're not on piss. It's usually red pill copers that are like this.

10. Skullcels (Ratios) - If your pheno/bones can't carry your narrow fwhr or cuckish midface ratio, don't expect guys to respect to you. Can be negated with good height and frame.

11. Skinny - Imagine you end up at a venue with lots of energy or one that is densely populated. How are you going to make your way through the crowd without tensing your core so you don't get carried away?

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Put on weight/muscle.

12. Niggas with bad teeth - Nobody wants to see you lip sync, buy you a drank - by T Pain. Shut your fucking mouth. :lul:

Get invisiline.

15. Cuck pheno - If you look too friendly, don't take much risks, unless you're good looking. You'll get your girl taken off you. I've seen a white guy steal a arab girl off some middle eastern once. :lul::lul::lul:Not even money could save him. He looked like an utter cuck with his bug eyed uee orbitals and shit jaw.

16. Non - NT - I've seen a dutch chadlite with similar looks to Barrett, scare away girls in the club. He had his hair grown out and was wearing an old thick trench coat, while others in the club were dripped out/casual/smart. He also had terrible posture. Exchanged a few words with him to take a look at his eye area, then I realised how much of an autist he was.

17. People who try too hard to be the life of the party - Don't you'll probably get slapped.

18. Fat - Self Explanatory. If you have height, I could try to get you a place in our team.

19. Oldcels - Unless it's Boiler Room, I don't understand why you're spending your night among people in their mid 20s. Go get some sleep.

what's the difference between Latino and MENA/South Asian

My observations:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Put on weight/muscle.

Get invisiline.

would I be okay

what's the difference between Latino and MENA/South Asian
Latinos have sex appeal, better looking, language/accent/culture halo, and usually party with their own in London. Plenty of Latino clubs. Mena = South Asia, to women.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, gribsufer1, sportsmogger and 4 others
My observations:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Put on weight/muscle.

Get invisiline.

I once spoke to an Asian girl who claimed she liked Latinos/MENAs. She really meant white passing ONLY.

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Latinos have sex appeal, better looking, language/accent/culture halo, and usually party with their own in London. Plenty of Latino clubs. Mena = South Asia, to women.
I once spoke to an Asian girl who claimed she liked Latinos/MENAs. She really meant white passing ONLY.
I asked her what she thought of other ethnicities and she was silent.
IIRC she was Korean

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Is this pheno okay for the club OP?

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 24 others
I know it sounds like cope but height isn’t that important. Most people aren’t that tall and face will still get you far in clubs.
you can barely see faces in clubs, its all about the figure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, wollet2 and Allornothing
Mena = South Asia, to women.
See what I mean!!!! @Manchild

Unless you're med-passing MENA you're gonna be lumped in with south asians.

IMG 3707

Someone like this?

you can barely see faces in clubs, its all about the figure
Every club I’ve been to you can see everyone’s face clearly. Girls still mainly care about face in clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FacialStructure404 and Ricky212
Aka
-be NT
-be high fighting success
-be presentable

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Primalsplit and Zizou
Can you write more brutal experiences like "You'll get your girl taken off you. I've seen a white guy steal a arab girl off some middle eastern once."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Tallooksmaxxer, Primalsplit and 1 other person
post birdcel examples please

Be goodlooking and white basically.
Fucking groundbreaking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Tallooksmaxxer, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
I took pills of cialis to my last rave, but I forgot I had them with me so I didn't hide them. (I had all my other drugs hidden)

bouncer found them, read what it said on the label and caged. He recognized what it was, then confiscated it. let me in anyways

@Zizou you confiscate the drugs you find to use them yourself later?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zizou
You've been on this website for nearly one year...
I am a birdcel. I know what one looks like. I just wanna see more

I took pills of cialis to my last rave, but I forgot I had them with me so I didn't hide them. (I had all my other drugs hidden)

bouncer found them, read what it said on the label and caged. He recognized what it was, then confiscated it. let me in anyways

@Zizou you confiscate the drugs you find to use them yourself later?
I don't do drugs, however, I turn a blind eye to that stuff unless they're bothering others

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
02E6C867 9DAE 44BD 9DFA AD4115B5DBC8

So this 5’7 middle eastern is doomed in the clubs? Sure he has status, but if ur jacked and HTN+ nobody gaf about ur race or height unless literally super short or curry. MENA don’t have it good but it’s doable (just don’t be Muslim), being curry is DEATH because even if ur not Hindu ur fucked anyway. Also jfl at including latinos, people like Safir will always mog a chadriguez unless literally white.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, sportsmogger and Zizou
Clubs was started by homosexual culture anyways

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
View attachment 2744213
So this 5’7 middle eastern is doomed in the clubs? Sure he has status, but if ur jacked and HTN+ nobody gaf about ur race or height unless literally super short or curry. MENA don’t have it good but it’s doable (just don’t be Muslim), being curry is DEATH because even if ur not Hindu ur fucked anyway. Also jfl at including latinos, people like Safir will always mog a chadriguez unless literally white.
He would legit be invisble in western clubs. His pheno is so blatantly Muslim, women don't like that. Just another deathnic manlet that copes with mma. And he's not HTN @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, gribsufer1, sportsmogger and 3 others
My observations:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Put on weight/muscle.

Get invisiline.

i agree with all other than #3. i thought clubs were the place where anyone can fuck some ugly drunk slut if they are NT and tryhards, even one of my friends fucked some club sluts and he is 5'7 with frame of a 8 year old girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, ElTruecel, Zizou and 1 other person
He would legit be invisble in western clubs. His pheno is so blatantly Muslim, women don't like that. Just another deathnic manlet that copes with mma. And he's not HTN @SecularIslamist
He looks decent and slays at the biggest clubs in Miami and LA but if you wanna go to such lengths to hate on a nigga that’s all you bro

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Imagine still trying the clubs in 2024 instead of Tinder and IG:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oldcel op

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
He looks decent and slays at the biggest clubs in Miami and LA but if you wanna go to such lengths to hate on a nigga that’s all you bro
Post proof. I refuse to believe a deathnic like him gets anything. I see people who look like him every week get fuck all. Maybe betabuxxing can work for him, sure.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just say sub-chads

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
I genuinely am the life of a party. It is not a mask it is who I am.
And noone dares to slap me.

@XtrovertNTnormalfag

Last edited:
LA is basically Mexico city right? Miami has a V. high ethnic population too. UK/especially London as a general rule is just harder. These London ('impossible mode') threads exist for a reason. I have no doubt that manlet would do 'okay' in LA but definitely not London. It's true London also has ethnics, but you also have highest concentration of stereotypical 6'2 white chads. He stands no chance here.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, T50 Mogger and Zizou
Post proof. I refuse to believe a deathnic like him gets anything. I see people who look like him every week get fuck all. Maybe betabuxxing can work for him, sure.
Nigger he’s an elite fighter and he’s not even dark or from a Muslim country he’s Russian/Armenian. With his physique and style on top of status he slays everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Zizou
Nigger he’s an elite fighter and he’s not even dark or from a Muslim country he’s Russian/Armenian. With his physique and style on top of status he slays everything
Doesn't matter he looks like a Muslim. His physique isn't all that great and he's a z list celebrity. He wouldn't get shit in the UK. And women don't care about 'fighters', I've fought for 10 years, and always get told "I look like one", but women don't care.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and aleksander
Doesn't matter he looks like a Muslim. His physique isn't all that great and he's a z list celebrity. And women don't care about 'fighters', I've fought for 10 years, and always get told "I look like one", but women don't care.
That’s fine if you think his physique is shit or he looks Muslim or whatever but saying women don’t care if a dude is a top 5 fighter in the ufc is absurd cope and nobody cares if you look like a fighter nigga