20 Y.O , 6.4 Tall , give me a reality check

Go to the gym lazy nigger.

View attachment 2970044
You genuinely look like a crazed murderer here
I'll go to the gym, and yes i love beating my sparring partners in kickboxing, and i love choking girls when i fuck them, so yes, I am a little bit psychotic

brutal pfh to pfw and eyebrows and eye area in general

• +1
Reactions: dontblamemichael

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_214116_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240511_214116_Gallery-01.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
@NumbThePain i thought foids werent allowed on the forum?
I'll punch you in the temple till you loose your consciousness, and then i'll play football with your dead body

I love choking girls when I fuck them , and i like beating guys in sparring,
What an autistic justification for squinting your ass off
We both know you aren't shit, it doesn't matter how tall you are. You will always be a bitch, online and in person

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
What an autistic justification for squinting your ass off
We both know you aren't shit, it doesn't matter how tall you are. You will always be a bitch, online and in person
I am not afraid to say what i think , online or offline , i am not afraid to show my face like you , I am just not a pussy, you shut the fuck up and stay where you stay in your mom's basement, I can kill you with my left hand only

I know I am a skinny twig, but how can I looksmax besides gym?
i'll be unbiased

get bleph + genio + perhaps fillers for brow ridge + gymcel asap bc ur frame is horrible

solid mtn

u are not 6 4

I am not afraid to say what i think , online or offline , i am not afraid to show my face like you , I am just not a pussy, you shut the fuck up and stay where you stay in your mom's basement, I can kill you with my left hand only
I hope you understand how delusional you sound

You are an autistic lanklet with klinefelters, 0 body mass, shit haircut, school-shooter pheno.. who looks like an abused fusion of Elliot Rodger and a T-Rex

With your pathetic IPD, you never stood a chance faggot

You're scary to look at, not because people fear you tranny. They would wipe the floor in your blood, you are an easy prey despite your height you pathetic bitch
They fear you because it hurts looking at such a disfigured, grotesquely hideous face

And as much as you could say you would beat somebody who is actually trained, your pathetic frame doesn't make up for your height.
I could poke out your eyes, given how much exposure you have. This is honestly sad, I've never seen somebody with worse exposure in my life

Wow, I physically cringed... please never post your face again. If I were you I would genuinely stay locked up in my room everyday.
You are below truecel level.

I've never seen anything so unpleasant in my entire life. It would spoil my day if I saw you walking through the street