20 year old white guy had receding hairline

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
White guy just came in my job. I saw his ID and he was born in 2004. His hairline is already receding

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, Luffymaxxing, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Nordcucks smh

You should tell him to start saving money for his hair transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TUSSELEIF, ascendedd and 5 others
You should tell him to start saving money for his hair transplant
Age pill is going to hit him early. By his late 20s, he may be Norwood 3

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
Might have been @buflek who came to my job

i know the feel

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, sub5c3l, LordSergiXX63 and 3 others
Was born receding

White guy just came in my job. I saw his ID and he was born in 2004. His hairline is already receding
Mogs me because white and collagenmaxxed.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Finasteride and potentially a hair transplant in the future. 95% of men who recede have no excuse if they let it get really bad. 3% are fucked even with fin and transplants. 2% will have sides from fin and rightfully stop taking it.

But people also overrate the impact of a perfect hairline. Norwood 2 is a perfectly fine hairline and no man or woman will really care about it, as long as it doesn't get worse until your 40s.

Finasteride and potentially a hair transplant in the future. 95% of men who recede have no excuse if they let it get really bad. 3% are fucked even with fin and transplants. 2% will have sides from fin and rightfully stop taking it.

But people also overrate the impact of a perfect hairline. Norwood 2 is a perfectly fine hairline and no man or woman will really care about it, as long as it doesn't get worse until your 40s.
What if you get worse at 55

What if you get worse at 55

Only a fool would care about his hairline at 55. Your face will have deteriorated to a very significantly degree, your physical ability(including sexual ability) will have deteriorated as well, various health problems and even mental sharpness decline might have started already. Worrying about your hairline will be peak stupidity. At that point, better pray you have status and money if you want to pull hotties, that's what every man should be focusing on if he wants to stay competitive in older ages. Looks will carry you up to 40 or so, in some very rare cases maybe up to 50, but after that it's all about cash and influence. No matter how good you look in your 50s, you can't compete with a man in his 30s or 20s when it comes to hotness. However, you might be able to cuck him by using your money and status that his gold digging wife/girlfriend might value. For some women, $$$ can turn geriatric sperm into ubermensch sperm.

• +1
Genetic quality of the population is abysmal.

• +1
Get him a plane trip to Turkey

Because he jerks offs too much

literally me