200-300 test benefits or negatives?

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
is cruising on 200-300 test going to age you at all if you a good anti-aging routine? I would honestly think it would have more benefits than negatives as long as you dont take anything more than that. Especially in this age how dogshit our hormones are.

you won't be able to counteract the aging effects of test, if you don't know basic information about testosterone you shouldn't be taking it

you won't be able to counteract the aging effects of test, if you don't know basic information about testosterone you shouldn't be taking it
then how come people who are into antiaging fuckin take test i dont understand niggas say its ages u if ur on trt nd then other niggas dont

Do it anyway and do a blood test, for some people 300 test will put them at 1000ng/dl, for me it puts me at around 1500 or so.

You can mitigate the effects and take compounds intelligently that do not have brutal effects on your collagen/do not make you look super masculine, however there's always going to be an aging effect

the amount youd age from 200/300 is extremely negligible, youd see some masculinization but not straight up aging

youd only see that noticeable at higher doses and with other compounds added, obviously this is assuming that ur not prone to balding on it which would age you no matter what doses you are taking

then how come people who are into antiaging fuckin take test i dont understand niggas say its ages u if ur on trt nd then other niggas dont
Test doesnt age u

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist
@Braindeadautist dont just reply jfl nigger it doesnt age u

daddy last time it hurttttt ur so bigggg babyyyyy
Ima slap it on ur back like dropping a gas pipe on auschwitz, and then ima destroy ur pre pubescent little pussy so hard ull start queefing and wont be able to stop, after that ill shove my whole hand down ur asshole until it destroys ur apindex and then ill cum in ur eye socket, and shove ur eyeball down ur ears where ill start licking the earwax and eating it

Ima slap it on ur back like dropping a gas pipe on auschwitz, and then ima destroy ur pre pubescent little pussy so hard ull start queefing and wont be able to stop, after that ill shove my whole hand down ur asshole until it destroys ur apindex and then ill cum in ur eye socket, and shove ur eyeball down ur ears where ill start licking the earwax and eating it
I'm gonna beg for your huge greasy worm infested cock yes baby slap it on my pre pubescent retard low IQ little pussy and treat me like trash I'm ur little cum dumpster daddy I'm gonna call for my mommy I know u want some little girl pussy I know u wanna rape me don't daddy plant ur seed in my throat make me lungs grow cum infection keep going u own me

I'm gonna beg for your huge greasy worm infested cock yes baby slap it on my pre pubescent retard low IQ little pussy and treat me like trash I'm ur little cum dumpster daddy I'm gonna call for my mommy I know u want some little girl pussy I know u wanna rape me don't daddy plant ur seed in my throat make me lungs grow cum infection keep going u own me
Ill fuck u till u have a child then ill wait till ur pregnant and when the child starts forming in ur body ill rape the child while its inside u, ill get the child an sti in vitro then when the child is born ill rape it, ill make sure shes born from ur mouth ill forcefully cut ur uteres and destroy ur teeth with my cock ill rub my dick on ur teeth till my dick skin start peeling and ill force u to eat it, after ill squeeze the baby out like a gogurt through ur mouth ill slap my cock on it and shove it down its throat until it cant breath anymore and when its dead ill shove my cock through its belly button and carry it like a bracelet, and have a dead baby pocket pussy i can fuck any time i need

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Ill fuck u till u have a child then ill wait till ur pregnant and when the child starts forming in ur body ill rape the child while its inside u, ill get the child an sti in vitro then when the child is born ill rape it, ill make sure shes born from ur mouth ill forcefully cut ur uteres and destroy ur teeth with my cock ill rub my dick on ur teeth till my dick skin start peeling and ill force u to eat it, after ill squeeze the baby out like a gogurt through ur mouth ill slap my cock on it and shove it down its throat until it cant breath anymore and when its dead ill shove my cock through its belly button and carry it like a bracelet, and have a dead baby pocket pussy i can fuck any time i need
fuck my little tiny girl pussy til I become feral and insane and hungry for some big boy cock and start sucking and getting face fucked by ur alpha frame taking control of me and I'm gonna start to bite and chew on ur tip because I crave it so much. the dick cravings from you will get more severe as the time goes it will be like a withdraw. I'm gonna feel ur thick cock struggle to reach my tonsils because its so big my jaw is starting to crack and break and I cry out in pain from how much it hurts but I'm alr sp invested and horny and pussy is dripping. I reach down 3 feet to rub ur big manly hairy balls but you thrust forward breaking my jaw off my face and it slams into my chest knocking me over. I sit there like a used up sex toy and I'm completely finished. I rush to the hospital and they cant recover me. im only a little pre pubescent girl feeling the effects and being a victim to such a large masculine cock.

fuck my little tiny girl pussy til I become feral and insane and hungry for some big boy cock and start sucking and getting face fucked by ur alpha frame taking control of me and I'm gonna start to bite and chew on ur tip because I crave it so much. the dick cravings from you will get more severe as the time goes it will be like a withdraw. I'm gonna feel ur thick cock struggle to reach my tonsils because its so big my jaw is starting to crack and break and I cry out in pain from how much it hurts but I'm alr sp invested and horny and pussy is dripping. I reach down 3 feet to rub ur big manly hairy balls but you thrust forward breaking my jaw off my face and it slams into my chest knocking me over. I sit there like a used up sex toy and I'm completely finished. I rush to the hospital and they cant recover me. im only a little pre pubescent girl feeling the effects and being a victim to such a large masculine cock.
Alr we gotta switch up the plot idk how id add to this

Season 2:
were walking through a forest i see a horse walking around looking for food, i magically tell the horse i have some infected raw meat for u, that infected raw meat is ur pussy, the horse understands me and starts hitting u from the back, i tell the horse hollup watch this, i pull out a picture of the infamous bbc poster @Clavicular , and the horse starts feeling crazy his dick grows to 80 inches towering over u he sticks the dick inside if u and ur body shatters i use @NorwoodAscender s cum joice to constantly revive u and bring ur body back while the horse keeps fucking ur body u keep dying, now its my turn i tap in, i start light i attach a 300k volt tazer to the tip of my dick which ur still being brought back to life i start fucking u so hard ur body turns black black girl lover @northern mogger , with his 2 inch 5’6 bbc pulls up and starts snorting ur ashes like its cocaine, we make him watch as we fuck u and u get turned on by him being a cuck, i see a fent addict in the corner, now ur getting fried alive, torn up by a horse cock, and being watched by the cuck, the fent addict is actually @mathis who then puts the fent up his asshole and starts shitting it out in ur mouth and we force u to eat it, then i give him lacsatives so he starts having wet shitty green fent laced diahhreah leaking into ur mouth like the niagra falls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis

Season 2:
were walking through a forest i see a horse walking around looking for food, i magically tell the horse i have some infected raw meat for u, that infected raw meat is ur pussy, the horse understands me and starts hitting u from the back, i tell the horse hollup watch this, i pull out a picture of the infamous bbc poster @Clavicular , and the horse starts feeling crazy his dick grows to 80 inches towering over u he sticks the dick inside if u and ur body shatters i use @NorwoodAscender s cum joice to constantly revive u and bring ur body back while the horse keeps fucking ur body u keep dying, now its my turn i tap in, i start light i attach a 300k volt tazer to the tip of my dick which ur still being brought back to life i start fucking u so hard ur body turns black black girl lover @northern mogger , with his 2 inch 5’6 bbc pulls up and starts snorting ur ashes like its cocaine, we make him watch as we fuck u and u get turned on by him being a cuck, i see a fent addict in the corner, now ur getting fried alive, torn up by a horse cock, and being watched by the cuck, the fent addict is actually @mathis who then puts the fent up his asshole and starts shitting it out in ur mouth and we force u to eat it, then i give him llacsatives so he starts having we shitty green fent laced diahhreah leaking into ur mouth like the niagra falls
this shit is so retarded I'm fucking done please kill me

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
comment section making me lose hope for this forum

comment section making me lose hope for this forum
Im an old member/stalker and have been here for awhile. I value this site but I'm retarded so please don't hate me

Season 2:
were walking through a forest i see a horse walking around looking for food, i magically tell the horse i have some infected raw meat for u, that infected raw meat is ur pussy, the horse understands me and starts hitting u from the back, i tell the horse hollup watch this, i pull out a picture of the infamous bbc poster @Clavicular , and the horse starts feeling crazy his dick grows to 80 inches towering over u he sticks the dick inside if u and ur body shatters i use @NorwoodAscender s cum joice to constantly revive u and bring ur body back while the horse keeps fucking ur body u keep dying, now its my turn i tap in, i start light i attach a 300k volt tazer to the tip of my dick which ur still being brought back to life i start fucking u so hard ur body turns black black girl lover @northern mogger , with his 2 inch 5’6 bbc pulls up and starts snorting ur ashes like its cocaine, we make him watch as we fuck u and u get turned on by him being a cuck, i see a fent addict in the corner, now ur getting fried alive, torn up by a horse cock, and being watched by the cuck, the fent addict is actually @mathis who then puts the fent up his asshole and starts shitting it out in ur mouth and we force u to eat it, then i give him lacsatives so he starts having wet shitty green fent laced diahhreah leaking into ur mouth like the niagra falls
Thats a banger 🤣

Season 2:
imma send this to every girl in your school :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged