200 IQ idea to get extremely rich really fast

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
learn how to restore and preserve DNA for 200+ years and more. start a company that reserves gigarich people DNA so when Spawning human from DNA became possible, they will be reborn again using artificial womb. this company also puts resources to research genetics and biology.
inb4 dna already remains for long time etc, it will be damaged and unusable. detectable but unusable, DNA should remain fresh for spawning.

we don't actually give a fuck about porpuse of company, we just need to convince giga rich people that they can be immortal and get paid for saving people spits in freezer jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 3 others
200iq idea but you gotta be like 400iq to execute it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, humanoidsub7, Pumanator and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, forevergymcelling, LooksThinker and 7 others
learn how to restore and preserve DNA for 200+ years and more. start a company that reserves gigarich people DNA so when Spawning human from DNA became possible, they will be reborn again using artificial womb. this company also puts resources to research genetics and biology.
inb4 dna already remains for long time etc, it will be damaged and unusable. detectable but unusable, DNA should remain fresh for spawning.

we don't actually give a fuck about porpuse of company, we just need to convince giga rich people that they can be immortal and get paid for saving people spits in freezer jfl.
Just JurasickPatk theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
Just JurasickPatk theory
Jurassic park is way advanced and unrealistic. but spawning a human from their fresh DNA is relativity easier to accomplish. I bet AI will crack the code of DNA in no time.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and emeraldglass
Jurassic park is way advanced and unrealistic. but spawning a human from their fresh DNA is relativity easier to accomplish. I bet AI will crack the code of DNA in no time.
Man will never be able to do 2 things. Create life and beat death.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Man will never be able to do 2 things. Create life and beat death.
Untitled 34

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 43403
How would DNA hold their memories?

That's merely delaying the inevitable end. If it were possible to conquer death, the wealthiest and most powerful individuals among us would surely have achieved it by now, but even they will eventually face mortality.
@Blackgymmax achieved it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, humanoidsub7, DoII and 2 others
  • Woah
This makes no sense. Better to focus on reversing aging.

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and mvp2v1
How would DNA hold their memories?
it won't. but they can see videos and pictures of their past lives because internet exists. you will basically write a journal for yourself in future. this file will be reserved for how many years it takes till science can reborn you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
it won't. but they can see videos and pictures of their past lives because internet exists. you will basically write a journal for yourself in future. this file will be reserved for how many years it takes till science can reborn you.
Well it would still be a different person but I guess that could work in a way

Think through this more.

different person
are u dumb? the DNA is exactly the same, thus exactly who u are. you would be a different person because duh raising differently but it's you.

Think through this more.
Do you guys think the preserving DNA part is something hard to do? i'm literally assuming it's already possible. never searched about it but i'm just assuming it's possible.
just to be sure, we would take samples from all different parts of their body. like hair, spit, blood, tissue, sperm, etc etc. we would reserve all, eventually science can reborn that person using one of parts or whatever.
our company goal is waiting and preserving.

Think through this more.
Now check this out, my plan to get money from rich people is that it will be like a auction. whoever paid more, will be the first in list to be reborn.
if the money you paid will not be enough for reborn expanses, you will be added in a list of people who will reborn when reborning technology is significantly cheaper.

are u dumb? the DNA is exactly the same, thus exactly who u are. you would be a different person because duh raising differently but it's you.
So identical twins are the same person?

You are defined by your consciousness and being able to experience things, not some genes or anything else

So identical twins are the same person?
identical twins are the same exact person but some parts of DNA change in womb during development.
why should we care about personality and who we are, when in reality we know who we are is just illusion and result of environment.
I bet i would feel like me even if grow up in cyberpunk type shit in future. i would have a box full of documents and videos etc about my past life. because we look exactly the same and have brain structure, i would understand myself.

identical twins are the same exact person but some parts of DNA change in womb during development.
why should we care about personality and who we are, when in reality we know who we are is just illusion and result of environment.
I bet i would feel like me even if grow up in cyberpunk type shit in future. i would have a box full of documents and videos etc about my past life. because we look exactly the same and have brain structure, i would understand myself.
It wouldn’t be you because the you now wouldn’t experience the other “yous” life

just restore and preserve dna bro

you guys need to ask, who will raise these kids? lol, imagine when we do first reborn in year 2100 or sth, we will be like well, who is gonna raise this guy like wtf

It wouldn’t be you because the you now wouldn’t experience the other “yous” life
Dude, i pray to god that i woudn't be me. i lived a shitty life and my personality is fucked. i wish for my future self to live a better life and be a better person. i don't want him to be exactly me, who i am is fucked up. thats why i sign up in this company to live a better life.
rich people will inherit their wealth to our company so when they reborn, they are rich. maybe they never had rich childhood and now they can experience it in future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Better idea: cryonics

Instead of creating a new you, preserve the you that’s alive (when you’re older of course) and then unfreeze you if we get capable of reversing biological age.

• Hmm...
Now check this out, my plan to get money from rich people is that it will be like a auction. whoever paid more, will be the first in list to be reborn.
if the money you paid will not be enough for reborn expanses, you will be added in a list of people who will reborn when reborning technology is significantly cheaper.
Think through the idea more.

Bro are you from kneegrow.is