2000 people are lurking right now

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
We are like a zoo. People come here and watch our little arguments and discussions and we don't even know they're there. Come out from behind the one way glass lurkers! I bet some of you are women too wow ladies pm me immediately

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Lonenely sigma, bugeye and 16 others
I mean its probably interesting to get into the mind of schizos who like to argue about useless shit and are obsessed with meaningless shit

• +1
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 22924
I mean its probably interesting to get into the mind of schizos who like to argue about useless shit and are obsessed with meaningless shit
Those fuckers are reading that right now nodding their heads. I have achieved enlightenment and am aware of the elites watching from above

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Lonenely sigma, exo and 1 other person
Those fuckers are reading that right now nodding their heads. I have achieved enlightenment and am aware of the elites watching from above
Someone scratched their left nut reading this
I'm talking about u lil bro

I scratched my right nut B4 posting this tbh

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Screenshot 20220909 175117

I wonder how many of them have taken the cozy emo/alt gf pill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24712
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
They're lurking after having sex while we rot

• +1
Reactions: Hiro and aBetterMii
The observer of the zoo, behind the panels of glass has the illusion of freedom.

In reality, it is not the animals, but him that are imprisoned.

Physical imprisonment is nothing compared to imprisonment imposed by society, dogmas and traditions.

Animal is free, you are not

Fucking wagie.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I got violated on Omegle my guy I’m actually gone rope fuck this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ascension and Deleted member 24278
I was one of them a while back. Now I'm a member, I laughed myself to death when I was a lurker. One of the reasons I wanted to become a member was to destroy everyone here in discussions.

I got violated on Omegle my guy I’m actually gone rope fuck this
I bet they were ugly asf. Ugly girls think they can make fun of ugly men but they cry out if you do the inverse.

I lurked here for like a year before making an account and wasn’t active for like 6 months, ultimate lurker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
We are like a zoo. People come here and watch our little arguments and discussions and we don't even know they're there. Come out from behind the one way glass lurkers! I bet some of you are women too wow ladies pm me immediately

Normies stay in the looksmax section, only autists come to offtopic.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 22924
i was a lurker funny times i thought you all where autistic

ladyboyos

I miss this

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
G
Giga chads will looksmax now over