2022 Forum Member Of The Year Tournament (Qualification Round)

vote 1: @deadlock
vote 2: @Jacob Hate
vote 3: @chadtindermoney
vote 4: @Beastimmung
vote 5: @FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14693 and Niklaus Mikaelson
🏆 Welcome to the 2022 Annual Looksmax.org Forum Member Of The Year Tournament!
with your host, @enchanted_elixir
Roger Federer Kiss GIF by Australian Open

Rules and how this tournament will work...
Your ultimate goal as a user is to win the tournament by amassing the most amount of votes (from others) as possible.

How this tournament will work is that there will first be a qualification round, which lasts for 7 days. During the seven days, users make threads and comments asking for people to vote for them and why they should vote for them. They give reasons why they should have the vote, and linking this thread so people can vote for them (very important, if you can't link this thread, they can't vote for you, since voting can only be done in the comment section is

Your goal as a participant is to be in the top 32 users on this forum, or in the top 0.0029% of users in terms of votes.
I will update this thread as often as possible to keep everyone updated on the current leaderboard.

VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU THINK DESERVES THE VOTE, WHOEVER IT MAY BE.

Link to this thread to copy and paste into your threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/2022-f...ment-qualification-round-instructions.607601/

Rules during the qualification round in terms of voting 🔽🍎:
  1. You can NOT vote for yourself or your alts if you have any.
  2. You can NOT repeat vote for someone.
  3. You can ONLY vote for up to five people. No more.
  4. If you vote for three or more people and like this post, you yourself get a vote (this is the only valid way you can vote for yourself)
An example vote comment:
Vote 1: @---
Vote 2: @---
Vote 3: @---
(Three to five votes, and liking this thread also gives you a vote as well)

🔴 LIVE LEADERBOARD CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://looksmax.org/threads/live-2...-year-qualification-round-leaderboard.607612/

At the end of 7 days, the 32 most voted users will advance to the next round, which will be in brackets like this 👇

View attachment 1960457

Brace yourself boys, because from now to December 31st is going to be one hell of a ride!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Vote 1: @Amnesia
Vote 2: @averagejoe
Vote 3: @enchanted_elixir
Vote 4: @forevergymcelling
Vote 5: @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
vote 1: @deadlock
vote 2: @Jacob Hate
vote 3: @chadtindermoney
vote 4: @Beastimmung
vote 5: @FreakkForLife
I can't vote in a deleted user

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Thank god I didn’t make the list. If I did, it would mean I’m doing something wrong in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
Thank god I didn’t make the list. If I did, it would mean I’m doing something wrong in life.
He probably said this to provoke someone to vote for him because he's currently crying that nobody likes him anymore

HIM AS WE SPEAK
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, RichardSpencel, thecel and 1 other person
@cloUder
@DwayneWhite55
@MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
He probably said this to provoke someone to vote for him because he's currently crying that nobody likes him anymore

HIM AS WE SPEAK
Bro speaking in third person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Yliaster, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person

Your ultimate goal as a user is to win the tournament by amassing the most amount of votes (from others) as possible.

How this tournament will work is that there will first be a qualification round, which lasts for 7 days. During the seven days, users make threads and comments asking for people to vote for them and why they should vote for them. They give reasons why they should have the vote, and linking this thread so people can vote for them (very important, if you can't link this thread, they can't vote for you, since voting can only be done in the comment section is

Your goal as a participant is to be in the top 32 users on this forum, or in the top 0.0029% of users in terms of votes.
I will update this thread as often as possible to keep everyone updated on the current leaderboard.

Link to this thread to copy and paste into your threads: https://looksmax.org/threads/2022-f...ment-qualification-round-instructions.607601/

4. If you vote for three or more people and like this post, you yourself get a vote (this is the only valid way you can vote for yourself)
An example vote comment:

🔴 LIVE LEADERBOARD CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://looksmax.org/threads/live-2...-year-qualification-round-leaderboard.607612/

At the end of 7 days, the 32 most voted users will advance to the next round, which will be in brackets like this 👇

View attachment 1960457

Brace yourself boys, because from now to December 31st is going to be one hell of a ride!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

An example vote comment:

View attachment 1960457

Vote 1: @enchanted_elixir
Vote 2: @badg96
Vote 3: @Prettyboy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Floda

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, thecel, Yliaster and 3 others

An example vote comment:

View attachment 1960457

My votes are

1: @enchanted_elixir
2: @FreakkForLife
3: @Erik-Jón :forcedsmile:
4 : @Floda :feelshah:
5: @fucclife :feelsuhh:

horrible mentions go out to niko, pretty boy, and a couple other people ive talked to like pneumocystosis ect.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 22354, Magnum Opus and 3 others
Vote 2: @nelson
Vote 3: @pneumocystosis
Vote 3: @deepweb1298
Vote 4: @curlyheadjames

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298, pneumocystosis and Niklaus Mikaelson
My votes are

horrible mentions go out to niko, pretty boy, and a couple other people ive talked to like pneumocystosis ect.
People are literally banging their tables seeing Erik Jon perform well JFL :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
My votes are

Bro... Why nr 3?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Magnum Opus
Vote 2: @nelson
Vote 3: @pneumocystosis
Vote 3: @deepweb1298
Vote 4: @ChadpreetMaxxer
Vote 5: @BucketCrab
Vote 6: @WanderingBurro
Vote 7: @asian_chang66
Remove 2 of those votes.
You can only vote up to 5

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 14693 and Sondern
  • So Sad
Hope you have a stroke the exact moment your virgin dick enters a vagina for not having me as a contestant.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
Imagine believing this is an accomplishment jfl

Imagine believing this is an accomplishment jfl
People's lives are literally on this forum so I'd imagine it means a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Hope you have a stroke the exact moment your virgin dick enters a vagina for not having me as a contestant.
Then make a thread to get votes or vote for other people to get a vote.

• +1
@Floda and its not even close

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, ascension! and Niklaus Mikaelson
Vote 1: @
forevergymcelling
@curlyheadjames
Vote 2: @
krisal
@krisal
Vote 3: @
ReadBooksEveryday
@Arborist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
VOTE FOR ME!

My Attributes:
  • manlet
  • craniofacial subhumanism of the highest degree
    • recessed maxilla (underbite)
    • long midface
    • close-set eyes
    • short PFL
  • framecel
  • ethnic
  • neurodivergent (non-NT)
  • truecel
Only a male as subhuman as me deserves the title of Forum Member of the Year.

Why should sex-having HTNs win this tournament when they’re already winning IN LIFE?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
VOTE FOR ME!

My Attributes:
  • manlet
  • subhuman
  • framecel
  • ethnic
  • truecel
Why should sex-having HTNs win this tournament when they’re already winning IN LIFE?
Because of the compounding pill

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and thecel
1. @pneumocystosis (HIGH IQ THREADS)
2. @Niko (Mogger)
3. @apemaxxed (Good threads and based maxxer)
Just noticed 5 votes.
4. @enchanted_elixir (actual no 1, imo)
5. @curlyheadjames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and thecel
@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Niklaus Mikaelson, thecel and 1 other person
Virgin loser of the year award.

Brought to you by a virgin loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Who won that award?
It's only in qualification round so far.

You can find it through this link

• +1
  • JFL
VOTE FOR ME!

My Attributes:
  • manlet
  • craniofacial subhumanism of the highest degree
    • recessed maxilla (underbite)
    • long midface
    • close-set eyes
    • short PFL
  • framecel
  • ethnic
  • truecel

I forgot to put dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
@krisal
@pneumocystosis
@Amnesia
@Prettyboy

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22126, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I use all my votes on @DwayneWhite55

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
what the fuck :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I'm never gonna win, no one tagged me, ova for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 22126, Hades and 3 others
2: @Xangsane
3: @ReadBooksEveryday
4: @Prettyboy
5: @Leo69

A lot of honourable mentions, but sadly I can't vote for all of you guys, so I choose those of you that seemed to need an ekstra chance to push the numbers on the pole - good luck boyos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
@Dr. Bruh for being based
@Salludon
@Ultravisionary Bism for avi halo
@Thomas DOM
@curlyheadjames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
sorry @Ritalincel

• +1