2023 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 16: @_MVP_ vs @Obito (Vote For The Winner)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
🤪 @_MVP_ vs @Obito 🤪 Round Of 16!

200.gif
Go Vote Voting GIF

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period
  • @_MVP_ and @Obito can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will advance to the next round.

Match Schedule:

View Brackets:

Don't Know What FUOTY is? Click Here To Learn More:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, 5'7 zoomer and Aypo129
@enchanted_elixir
Thoughts on my victory?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PseudoMaxxer, Ricky212 and 5 others
I voted for obito because he is black

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, Obito, kebab and 4 others
@_MVP_ my vote is for you, for this match.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Abhorrence, _MVP_, kebab and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, PseudoMaxxer, kebab and 3 others
Hmm.. a nigger and an overweight schizo

Seems like an easy choice to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Trilogy, Tai Lung and 6 others
Obito’s at least NT and funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Obito, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Obito, Narcissus🥀, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
@_MVP_ I wouldn'T take this lose if I were you

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and kebab
Gotta vote for the kang

• +1
Reactions: Obito
How is @_MVP_ losing?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Abhorrence
I'd vote @_MVP_ but he doesn't like me..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and enchanted_elixir
@Obito over anyone, fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Obito
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Since i have the ultimate Attention now, i will write down all my highest IQ thoughts for everyone to See.

1. Automatic time / time Automatism.
Means i dont need to do anything, Nor do anything i dont feel Like doing and i will Take over the world because my IQ increases exponentially every day. I Just need to pstiently wait.

2. Think all thoughts, though they are infinite, read all wikipedia, take all nootropics, but not too much. read all books, watch all movies, all youtube videos, listen to all songs, read all reddit and quora etc, absorb information from the whole internet

3. try to scheme perfect crimes for educational purposes. the more time you take, the better your move will be, like in chess

4. making money is impossible so dont even try, wait until its easy. if its never easy then so be it.

5. accelerate singularity and destruction of humanity/ww3, by posting high iq and evil threads and posts online. be iq- and hatemaxxed.

6. use others, outsource everthing even thinking, let google,chatgpt and other people like in forums help you. thought upgrading: post high iq thoughts as an output to get high iq thoughts as an input.

7. use elimination method to falsify the wrong things. have high creativity and fantasy. think outside the box

8. we live in a no free will predetermined matrix simulation. dont be sad, just know you did the best you could.

9. if you focus on x u miss out on y. and there is enough y to ever focus on x. remember, repetition makes you perfect.

10. dont try to improve your memory, only improve knowledge, its the most important thing. try to become omniscient.

11. make no mistakes, but if you make them, learn from them. always write down and record things because human memory is inherently flawed.

12. read the book "logic problem solving" by joseph kane, best book, it will make u smarter. use logic and deduction.

13. be aware of the whole big picture in the universe and all the details. study the whole system like a maniac.

14. be the best version of yourself. always try to do things better. look for lifehacks and all other high value keywords.

15. be very careful, mistakes are deadly. look at life from all perspectives, like from other ppls perspective or the bird view.

16. outsmart the system: look for loopholes, cheats, backdoors and vulnerabilities. improve mathematical algorithms and heuristics.

17. have all high value, non dangerous skills. avoid dangerous situations. never trust anyone.

18. make the best out of your life, get away with least possible damage sustained, but at the same time strive for world domination. increase your IQ while enjoying life, its ideal.

19. be arrogant, never care what others think of you. remember: you are god, others are dirt. have grandeur.

20. read all mvp posts and u wont miss anything. in those i write down everything i couldnt write down for now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, shabby890, Cidre enjoyer and 9 others
Since i have the ultimate Attention now, i will write down all my highest IQ thoughts for everyone to See.

Means i dont need to do anything, Nor do anything i dont feel Like doing and i will Take over the world because my IQ increases exponentially every day. I Just need to pstiently wait.

2. Think all thoughts, though they are infinite, read all wikipedia, take all nootropics, but not too much. read all books, watch all movies, all youtube videos, listen to all songs, read all reddit and quora etc, absorb information from the whole internet

3. try to scheme perfect crimes for educational purposes. the more time you take, the better your move will be, like in chess

4. making money is impossible so dont even try, wait until its easy. if its never easy then so be it.

5. accelerate singularity and destruction of humanity/ww3, by posting high iq and evil threads and posts online. be iq- and hatemaxxed.

6. use others, outsource everthing even thinking, let google,chatgpt and other people like in forums help you. thought upgrading: post high iq thoughts as an output to get high iq thoughts as an input.

7. use elimination method to falsify the wrong things. have high creativity and fantasy. think outside the box

8. we live in a no free will predetermined matrix simulation. dont be sad, just know you did the best you could.

9. if you focus on x u miss out on y. and there is enough y to ever focus on x. remember, repetition makes you perfect.

10. dont try to improve your memory, only improve knowledge, its the most important thing. try to become omniscient.

11. make no mistakes, but if you make them, learn from them. always write down and record things because human memory is inherently flawed.

12. read the book "logic problem solving" by joseph kane, best book, it will make u smarter. use logic and deduction.

13. be aware of the whole big picture in the universe and all the details. study the whole system like a maniac.

14. be the best version of yourself. always try to do things better. look for lifehacks and all other high value keywords.

15. be very careful, mistakes are deadly. look at life from all perspectives, like from other ppls perspective or the bird view.

16. outsmart the system: look for loopholes, cheats, backdoors and vulnerabilities. improve mathematical algorithms and heuristics.

17. have all high value, non dangerous skills. avoid dangerous situations. never trust anyone.

18. make the best out of your life, get away with least possible damage sustained, but at the same time strive for world domination. increase your IQ while enjoying life, its ideal.

19. be arrogant, never care what others think of you. remember: you are god, others are dirt. have grandeur.

20. read all mvp posts and u wont miss anything. in those i write down everything i couldnt write down for now.
sorry had to vote against you, i can't vote for a typecel in good conscience

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
everyone who voted for me, good things will happen to them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and wsada

Some are great like 10, 11, and 13 but I don't agree with 3, 4 and 5

• +1
all my homies hate @_MVP_ 😶‍🌫️ 😶‍🌫️

everyone who voted against me will go on ignore list, never to be interacted with again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rteme, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
also he tried to revive the dead thread of me being the worst user yesrerday, so that's pretty cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, enchanted_elixir and wsada
  • Love it

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wsada
its real nigga hours where my real niggas at
@qotav @Kamui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29581 and ReadBooksEveryday
I voted for obito because he is black
either you vote for me me, who is a white aryan, or for a nigger. i know there are many shitskins here..
Hmm.. a nigger and an overweight schizo

Seems like an easy choice to me
i will vote against you son of a bitch.
Obito’s at least NT and funny
obito is nothing against me.
How is @_MVP_ losing?
usain bolt wasnt the best starter, but he always wins in the end...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
either you vote for me me, who is a white aryan, or for a nigger. i know there are many shitskins here..
JFL at thinking people will vote for you solely because you're a white aryan

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

i will vote against you son of a bitch.

obito is nothing against me.

usain bolt wasnt the best starter, but he always wins in the end...
Campaign, man.

cmon vote for MVP

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
@Obito because fuck @_MVP_

Elixyyyy, you're so wholesome. Can I get a "Hmm..." 🤔

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kebab, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Since subhumans are voting against me in User of the year, this only increased my hatred against humanity. I will Show No Mercy.

They hate me because im better than them, its pure jealousy.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14693 and enchanted_elixir
Let me explain again what i mean by Automatic time / time Automatism. Means my IQ is increasing exponentially every day and its only a Matter of time before i get so smart that i Take over the world, i dont really need to try hard to increase iq, time will automatically make me ascend even If i do nothing. I Just need to be Patient and wait until i Take over effortlessly/automatically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21661, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Its OKAY If i lose this one, i mean im destined to Take over the Planet, so i can easily Take this small loss. You might think im angry, but No Not really, i Had way worse defeats in my Life. Also i didnt expect anything else, Cuz i know i have Lot of haters.

@Veganist
@stunna

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist, Deleted member 22918 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Its OKAY If i lose this one, i mean im destined to Take over the Planet, so i can easily Take this small loss. You might think im angry, but No Not really, i Had way worse defeats in my Life. Also i didnt expect anything else, Cuz i know i have Lot of haters.

@Veganist
@stunna

Have you even ran a campaign bro, jeez.
Tag users as well.

Who is this Obito dude

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Have you even ran a campaign bro, jeez.
Tag users as well.

@Ozraelite

@apemaxxed

@Spiritualcells

@vermillioncorefan

@Tabula Rasa

@7zyzz7

@BrahminBoss

@5'7 zoomer

@Skywalker

@spark

@Aspiemogger

@Xangsane

@the BULL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and 5'7 zoomer

@Veganist
@stunna

Voted for u don't even know who the other guy is

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
Just a Reminder: anyone who votes against me will Go on permaignore and will indeed lose in Life.

This is the Last warning.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Just a Reminder: anyone who votes against me will Go on permaignore and will indeed lose in Life.

This is the Last warning.
You're making the same mistake I made last year in the 2022 Semi-Finals bro.