2023 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 16: @Whitepill_Saint vs @BrahminBoss (Vote For The Winner)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
❄️ @Whitepill_Saint vs @BrahminBoss ❄️ Round Of 16!

Goal Hockey GIF by NHLBlackhawks
Voting Election 2020 GIF by Pusheen

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period
  • @Whitepill_Saint and @BrahminBoss can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will advance to the next round.

Match Schedule:

View Brackets:

Don't Know What FUOTY is? Click Here To Learn More:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ReadBooksEveryday and BrahminBoss
Voted for Whitepilled saint since he seems to be a favorite.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
@kebab

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and kebab
BrahminBoss is a homie, has my vote

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and Abhorrence

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Jfl at you Pomeranian lookinh mofo voting for him I bet you felt really dark triad when you did it too didn’t you, you short skulled truecel dalit midget

@mayo mogger

Art Dog GIF
A965DA7F DD75 4004 9782 E8C6B161B1AE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 2 others
@mayo mogger can’t decide if you look closer to a Pomeranian or chihuahua

6FAA3B6E 1700 4DB4 A317 5AB28F236085

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 31497
Jfl at you Pomeranian lookinh mofo voting for him I bet you felt really dark triad when you did it too didn’t you, you short skulled truecel dalit midget

@mayo mogger

Art Dog GIF
View attachment 2628946
Why his name mayo mogger when hes a short face syndrome dalit

@mayo mogger you are so fucking neotenous I literally get a prolactin response from seeing your pics. Rope Dalit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 31497
Who tf is Whitepill Saint I swear the most irrelevant users got in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, DelonLover1999, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@mayo mogger this is you. Should I come to your house in the slums of Bihar and end your suffering you little shit

• JFL
@mayo mogger this is you. Should I come to your house in the slums of Bihar and end your suffering you little shit

Dark triad af mirin

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
JFL just noticed ur avi @mayo mogger i caged irl

• JFL
Dark triad af mirin
Bro that guy should be doing homework and prepping for IIT entrance x he stumbled on here and found out how subhuman he is . Now he’s failing all his exams and lost motivation I’m just trying to get him to leave before he becomes another @Pispot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 31497
vote for the dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, mayo mogger, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Who tf is Whitepill Saint I swear the most irrelevant users got in
@Whitepill_Saint joined in November, and has 65 Posts. Why you dont know him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Bro that guy should be doing homework and prepping for IIT entrance x he stumbled on here and found out how subhuman he is . Now he’s failing all his exams and lost motivation I’m just trying to get him to leave
U are a good man mr brahmin boss

We need to bully him out of here so he can stidy and escape the slums of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and BrahminBoss
@Whitepill_Saint is a legend for blessing us all with JFLs but unfortunately that still ain't enough to top @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
@Whitepill_Saint = GOD
sorry, @BrahminBoss, you know l luv u bro ,but it HAD to be done this way 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5'7 zoomer, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
would f
Bro that guy should be doing homework and prepping for IIT entrance x he stumbled on here and found out how subhuman he is . Now he’s failing all his exams and lost motivation I’m just trying to get him to leave
get to healthy weight first you morbidly obese musty landwhale , and you should be the last person calling someone a failure whilst being 80 year old you are rotting on org with bf like a genetic deadend dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Although I have not been particularly fond of @BrahminBoss since he put me on ignore I’ll still vote for him. Since he’s contributed more to the forum with his shitposting overall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and wsada
would f

get to healthy weight first you morbidly obese musty landwhale , and you should be the last person calling someone a failure whilst being 80 year old you are rotting on org with bf like a genetic deadend dog
Bro rate me here do you think I can mog taxeira

CD5E3697 BA44 4203 8655 6DFD1B52C8C0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 31497, wsada and 1 other person
@mayo mogger you are so fucking neotenous I literally get a prolactin response from seeing your pics. Rope Dalit
Are you confusing me as your father , sorry pal i cant stoop so low and be a dravid whilst fathering a son like you who rots on org whilst having fat stores reserved for the next ice age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Fiqh and BrahminBoss

@mayo mogger

Art Dog GIF
View attachment 2628946
Just post me at 14 mf retard at my age you would have look into multaled dog who got ran over by a 4×4 , not that you dont look like rn fuck off u subhuman vile piss drinker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
Just post me at 14 mf retard at my age you would have look into multaled dog who got ran over by a 4×4 , not that you dont look like rn fuck off u subhuman vile piss drinker.
You look like the puppy that got run over by a car when I returned from class one day, thst would explain why you always crane your neck forward like you got into car accident

• JFL

Only unrealistic part sbout this is that you cant walk a foot without your lungs exploding , buddy try walking atleast you have cardiovascular health of dying 90 yo japanese grand ma , stop stuffing in those dosas before you become the next episode of my 600 pound life @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Skywalker, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
You look like the puppy that got run over by a car when I returned from class one day, thst would explain why you always crane your neck forward like you got into car accident
YOu have been sucking off ramirez rotting corpse too much pal , hop off from it now you are seeing things.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
Only unrealistic part sbout this is that you cant walk a foot without your lungs exploding , buddy try walking atleast you have cardiovascular health of dying 90 yo japanese grand ma , stop stuffing in those dosas before you become the next episode of my 600 pound life @BrahminBoss
Bro how to leanmax

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Bro that guy should be doing homework and prepping for IIT entrance x he stumbled on here and found out how subhuman he is . Now he’s failing all his exams and lost motivation I’m just trying to get him to leave before he becomes another @Pispot
Tbh this is true voting for u now bhai. Gotta fucking study or no lefort 3 for me

• Love it
Hmm which user is less annoying

imagine voting for undiagnosed schizo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@Fiqh