2024 Study Reveals Dating Psychology of Incels (Incels STAY OUT)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Findings from the study, which surveyed 151 incels and 149 non-incels from across the globe, reveal that incels make fundamental errors about what females look for in a romantic partner. They overestimate the importance of physical attractiveness and financial resources while underestimating the importance women place on intelligence, kindness, humor, and loyalty.

Silly incels, when will they learn!!!
@Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, mvp2v1, northern mogger and 13 others
Its not wrong, in real life u can get away with a lot if u have personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, VolcelFTW, laaltin and 5 others
I wish this place realized there's a difference between "personality matters bro!" the way a naive blue pilled coping redditor says it, and the way someone who understands human nature, the different pills and the importance of looks does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Tallman, laaltin and 8 others
I wish this place realized there's a difference between "personality matters bro!" the way a naive blue pilled coping redditor says it, and the way someone who understands human nature, the different pills and the importance of looks does.
Looks are just for Lust and Sex, but personality for Love

• Love it
Reactions: future_mogger
I think personality plays a role for attraction too when it comes to women. Yeah looks are important, but a low-inhib masculine and charismatic personality can make a big difference. Game is still a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 50251, TheAnomaly and 4 others
I think personality plays a role for attraction too when it comes to women. Yeah looks are important, but a low-inhib masculine and charismatic personality can make a big difference.
I knew one pick up artist, he said that looks and you behaviour charisma personality can make her lust, however he said that money plays 0 role both in lust and love

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and kanderior
I knew one pick up artist, he said that looks and you behaviour charisma personality can make her lust, however he said that money plays 0 role both in lust and love
yeah that is true, money by itself won't make a woman attracted to you. If it did Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos would have high SMV. Even Andrew Tate, whose main marketing strategy is selling young men the "rich playboy" lifestyle, says that money by itself won't make you attractive to women (and that actually becoming rich as an ugly inexperienced nerd is very bad for you).

Findings from the study, which surveyed 151 incels and 149 non-incels from across the globe, reveal that incels make fundamental errors about what females look for in a romantic partner. They overestimate the importance of physical attractiveness and financial resources while underestimating the importance women place on intelligence, kindness, humor, and loyalty.

@Gengar
They overestimate the importance of physical attractiveness and financial resources while underestimating the importance women place on intelligence, kindness, humor, and loyalty.

Un-fucking fortunately the study is behind a paywall so theres absolutely no elaboration as to how they attested to this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and TheRagingBull
basically just get lucky theory? knew it! the luckpill is the most brutal of them all

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
yeah that is true, money by itself won't make a woman attracted to you. If it did Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos would have high SMV. Even Andrew Tate, whose main marketing strategy is selling young men the "rich playboy" lifestyle, says that money by itself won't make you attractive to women (and that actually becoming rich as an ugly inexperienced nerd is very bad for you).
Yeah women cover walls in their rooms with posters of Ian Somerholdner, BTS Kpop Guys, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson but I never saw they cover posters of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezzos. Most retards in this World, every day life, internet think that Money can make women desire you physically ands be lustful JFL

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Yeah women cover walls in their rooms with posters of Ian Somerholdner, BTS Kpop Guys, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson but I never saw they cover posters of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezzos. Most retards in this World, every day life, internet think that Money can make women desire you physically ands be lustful JFL
I mean don't get me wrong, being ambitious and trying to become rich is a worthwhile goal for a man, but doing it purely because you think it will make you attractive to women, and not working on anything else, is pathetic. Same with gymceling.

• +1
Reactions: hoursk, TheAnomaly, Snake.0359 and 1 other person
You need both.

Good looks w/ personality = Prince charming

So they just simply stated that incels overestimate the impact of looks and underestimate personality with no source or reason

Blackpill refuted guys, it's wrong because i say so.

Nevermind it actually having empirical evidence backing it up while the data supporting women liking kind men is literally a survey asking them what they like 🤣 (actual studies looking at actions not virtue signalling and words demonstrate the opposite)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, BigLooks22 and 5.5psl
anyone can betabux and get a gf

both but more looks lets you get away with more stuff that ur lacking in the head

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Snake.0359
I mean don't get me wrong, being ambitious and trying to become rich is a worthwhile goal for a man, but doing it purely because you think it will make you attractive to women, and not working on anything else, is pathetic. Same with gymceling.
Agree but You need money for living and good quality life, plus it will be your meaning of life, because women are not everything, your goals and dreams are important

I think personality plays a role for attraction too when it comes to women. Yeah looks are important, but a low-inhib masculine and charismatic personality can make a big difference. Game is still a thing.
Looks matters the most

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Studies also say meat is bad for you, races don't exist and trans women are women

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TheAnomaly and thereallegend
Good luck having a certain personality without the right face.

People here don't even truly realise how important looks are. They determine your personality via negative feedback loops and limit what personality you can pretend to have as people perceive you based on how you look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and TheAnomaly
anyone can betabux and get a gf
This. Anyone can maintain a LTR by having a good personality and financing the entire operation. But when it comes to sex it’s all looks.

Good luck having a certain personality without the right face.

People here don't even truly realise how important looks are. They determine your personality via negative feedback loops and limit what personality you can pretend to have as people perceive you based on how you look.
Very well put!!

Right on the money.
I know many a 'hobosexual' who uses women for a place to stay, food to eat, a shower, yada yada. It's genius really, but pathetic.

As for "personality can make her lust", I recently experienced a situation exactly like this.
Leftist Jewish girl I was banging said that my she would never ever date me because of my personality, personal philosophies, and world view, but for the very same reasons, she wanted to fuck my brains out.
She also thought I was a neo-Nazi because of some off-hand remarks I had made, and because Mein Kampf was sitting on my desk while banging her.

Women are funny, and very, very confusing.

Right on the money.
I know many a 'hobosexual' who uses women for a place to stay, food to eat, a shower, yada yada. It's genius really, but pathetic.

As for "personality can make her lust", I recently experienced a situation exactly like this.
Leftist Jewish girl I was banging said that my she would never ever date me because of my personality, personal philosophies, and world view, but for the very same reasons, she wanted to fuck my brains out.
She also thought I was a neo-Nazi because of some off-hand remarks I had made, and because Mein Kampf was sitting on my desk while banging her.

Women are funny, and very, very confusing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
Plus personality is literally genetic too 😹 like looks. Women like conscientious men low in neuroticism, these two things are heritable

• +1
Reactions: user123456
women when sub3 is intelligent

I don’t need to read the horseshit study. The methodology will be something like “we surveyed women”. Like nigga if you ask a woman point blank she’s gonna larp and virtue signal. Her actions won’t line up with her words tho and that’s when you catch her out.

The black pill is powerful bc I don’t need to know you, I don’t need to know your job, I don’t need to know the girl you like- I just need to see how most women react to your face and I can tell you whether you’re a chad, normie, or sub5

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
“Survey” Dnrd

@Gengar
What the fuck is the y axis

Real blackpill is that its easier to change looks than personality

It’s okay they will never understand. More power to those who do 🥩🥩🥩

Money is actually giga important, how the fuck will I get heterochromia otherwise?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back