20yo 3 months peptides heightmaxxing result

idiot, you haven't seen the testimonials so far or AT AL for that matter
grey

ice poseidon fan

thinks testimonials are proof

and im the idiot.

this site is too good. im awaiting ur cope emoji or neurotic reply. try your best!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
grey

ice poseidon fan

thinks testimonials are proof

and im the idiot.

this site is too good. im awaiting ur cope emoji or neurotic reply. try your best!
what more proof do you want? We aren't here to humor your skepticism for heightmaxxing, believe it if you want, we push forward with the research and testemonials you can choose to be subhuman paki manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I will grow to 6’7 using hgh

jfl at u shortcles using hgh the shprter u are the less u can grow lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I will grow to 6’7 using hgh

jfl at u shortcles using hgh the shprter u are the less u can grow lol
that's not how it works, source where you got that idea from please?

• +1
that's not how it works, source where you got that idea from please?
the Taller u are the longer ur plates last

i know this cuz it’s true facts

short people stop growing at like 15 tall people like 6’4 and above grow in college even

• +1
the Taller u are the longer ur plates last

i know this cuz it’s true facts

short people stop growing at like 15 tall people like 6’4 and above grow in college even
so explain all gigantism patients? They stop growing at like 13-14 yet they end up at 7'4,7'9 etc

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
even still i would like to see your source for this bullshit
bro relax im not debating any more g

im gonna grow more than u guys unless ur way younger or taller than me

• +1
  • +1
Another day, another cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
what more proof do you want? We aren't here to humor your skepticism for heightmaxxing, believe it if you want, we push forward with the research and testemonials you can choose to be subhuman paki manlet
still not a single progress pic from hgh

u guys think results from injecting alibaba hgh at 17 compares to 10iug's a day of pharma grade hgh injected into 5 year old dwarfs are the same and im the idiot

hey go crazy just call me when ur heart and insulin are fucked up, ur hair falls out, ur balls shrink, and ur natural t levels are permanently lower.

extra chromosome made 10 high iq posts with sources then he admitted its all cope bullshit and quit the site

• +1

u guys think results from injecting alibaba hgh at 17 compares to 10iug's a day of pharma grade hgh injected into 5 year old dwarfs are the same and im the idiot

hey go crazy just call me when ur heart and insulin are fucked up, ur hair falls out, ur balls shrink, and ur natural t levels are permanently lower.

extra chromosome made 10 high iq posts with sources then he admitted its all cope bullshit and quit the site
all testomonials on this site have shown height increase (except for this one cause he is older but i have given him the fix to make his growth plates back to young and active state anyway so his results will change) and none of the side effects you mentioned, please cease your BS, we have no need of that here.

• +1
all testomonials on this site have shown height increase (except for this one cause he is older but i have given him the fix to make his growth plates back to young and active state anyway so his results will change) and none of the side effects you mentioned, please cease your BS, we have no need of that here.
link?

seems like everyone who injects gets a blood test before as thats the procedure, and charts their height they dont just wing it if theyre doing shit this complicated like supps, injecting, aromasin

but not a single pic, all testimonies from guys on an anonymous forum trying to save face.

as always, post a single link to a thread with a pic of a bloodtest, and height progress pics proving growth, and ill admit im wrong and make a thread apologizing.

• +1
link?

seems like everyone who injects gets a blood test before as thats the procedure, and charts their height they dont just wing it if theyre doing shit this complicated like supps, injecting, aromasin

but not a single pic, all testimonies from guys on an anonymous forum trying to save face.

as always, post a single link to a thread with a pic of a bloodtest, and height progress pics proving growth, and ill admit im wrong and make a thread apologizing.
unlike you those people have many things to do with their lives, however you will see picture height progression from me anyway, all of them were just lazy and in all clinical trials we have information to back us up!

• +1
Jfl @ another one fell for the hrightmaxxing meme. Lemme say it again height is purely genetics
he started 5 years too late.

You're retarded if you think height is entirely uncontrollable.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
link?

also, most teens can't get a blood test, most of them are doing it secretly so why would they go to the doctor for their parents to find out they have gigantism like IGF-1 levels? The amount of problems that would cause is beyond their low-key attitude from the start of their heightmaxxing procedures anyway, also what do they have to gain by lying to a bunch of random looksmaxxers on the internet? That's right, nothing, they ain't selling anything, they are just giving you advice backed by theoretical and practical scientific evidence and giving their experiences on it.

• +1
he started 5 years too late.

You're retarded if you think height is entirely uncontrollable.
There's a reason why there is no cure to being short, because it's next to impossible

• +1
There's a reason why there is no cure to being short, because it's next to impossible
short kids litteraly get prescribed hgh into their late teens.

It's not a cure but it's a working solution for most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257

where did he admit it was cope bullshit? He just left the forum because of all the incels on here calling cope at all his claims, (incels who have never tried heightmaxxing with his stack btw) That's all there is too it, the greatest people in the heightmaxxing so far are Dyorotic2, wincel, extra chromosome, Hakker, xcrunner (even tho he is nigerian fag who threatens by lawsuit), alkoclar,PhenomHCL, Imonochinaman (i think that's what his name was) and Tyler and Michael from natural heightgrowth and heightquest. Imagine if they all came together for one major collab, the amount of info we would have at our disposal, i cry just thinking about that! All people from old grow tall forum, body building forums and now looksmax forums have got the very best when it comes to heightmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
where did he admit it was cope bullshit? He just left the forum because of all the incels on here calling cope at all his claims, (incels who have never tried heightmaxxing with his stack btw) That's all there is too it, the greatest people in the heightmaxxing so far are Dyorotic2, wincel, extra chromosome, Hakker, xcrunner (even tho he is nigerian fag who threatens by lawsuit), alkoclar,PhenomHCL, Imonochinaman (i think that's what his name was) and Tyler and Michael from natural heightgrowth and heightquest. Imagine if they all came together for one major collab, the amount of info we would have at our disposal, i cry just thinking about that! All people from old grow tall forum, body building forums and now looksmax forums have got the very best when it comes to heightmaxxing

I think the majority of the pessimism comes from years of misinformation from doctors that often care very little about this issue, especially if the subject in question has no clear hormonal deficiency. When I was in my mid teens, doctors and everyone else I asked had a set number in their head as far as when growth stopped, but no one ever told me how relatively individualistic it was and that plates closed at different times.

Even the outdated method they still use most often to this day in x-raying the wrist is now known to have no correlation whatsoever to the plates in the femur and tibia. This is vital info at a time where you are in the mid to final years of your development and still have a chance to change for the better. Instead, most people just get told to wait it out, and without proper intervention are forced to lead the very lives they were so adamant about changing.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
I think the majority of the pessimism comes from years of misinformation from doctors that often care very little about this issue, especially if the subject in question has no clear hormonal deficiency. When I was in my mid teens, doctors and everyone else I asked had a set number in their head as far as when growth stopped, but no one ever told me how relatively individualistic it was and that plates closed at different times.

Even the outdated method they still use most often to this day in x-raying the wrist is now known to have no correlation whatsoever to the plates in the femur and tibia. This is vital info at a time where you are in the mid to final years of your development and still have a chance to change for the better. Instead, most people just get told to wait it out, and without proper intervention are forced to lead the very lives they were so adamant about changing.
couldn't have said it better myself!
This thread is where the obsession of height increase using drugs came to me: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137226063&page=1. Since then I have never looked back!

Last edited:
  • +1

Where dis EC admit it was bullshit ?

• +1
Even the outdated method they still use most often to this day in x-raying the wrist is now known to have no correlation whatsoever to the plates in the femur and tibia.

“As pointed by Garn et al. [78] the bone age evaluated at the hand (wrist and phalanges) at the end of puberty does not predict the complete epiphyseal union of long bones of the leg, thus we did not use the Bayley Pinneau method based on the hand. Instead, we modeled the deceleration of growth velocity in each adolescent to be able to extrapolate adult height,”

just in case anyone comes along asking for back up to what I said above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Hi guys. I'm comeback after 3 months from my peptides for heightmaxxing cycle. Today i become really stressed out about this, i have spend all of my saving money for buying all the things needed. Now i'm almost run out of my peptides.

My Stack : GHRP 2 (meditech germany)
CJC no dac (meditech & keifei)
I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

Until now i didnt see any satisfying result yet my height still 171cm night, my bone age is 19yo. There is still small black line in my femur, tibia, and wrist. My doctor said the most i can get is 2cm.

I mean even though the chance i can grow in leg is low, but how can i manage to make my spine grow? How does spine grow works?

I just need to be 5'10 in my life, because it will help me alot to reach my future dreams to become successful in life. Tomorrow i will be 21, from deep down in my heart please help me. What should i do?
@Dyorotic2 @PubertyMaxxer @Strike_Poseidon @JustTrynaGrow @Wincel @Extra Chromosome
That's not even close to enough SAMe

• +1
Any updates?

• +1
EC did not admit it was cope. The peptides for the most part are cope- but HGH works legitimately up until your bones fuse. Of course you may grow only slightly near the end stages. Likely even less than half an inch if you start at 18, likely no height at all. The only way to find out is to make sure you try it- with your physis bone still open of course.

Obviously this requires a high HGH dose, 5 ius doesn't cut it at all. Maybe if you were 13 and your entire bone was still a gelatin growth monsta.

- From a 17 year old who did HGH for a year, and got 1 inch.

If your bone age is actually 19, then obviously HGH won't do a damn thing. You can't physically grow. Doesn't matter if you inject 50IUS a day. Nothing you can do can change closed plates, not currently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging

“As pointed by Garn et al. [78] the bone age evaluated at the hand (wrist and phalanges) at the end of puberty does not predict the complete epiphyseal union of long bones of the leg, thus we did not use the Bayley Pinneau method based on the hand. Instead, we modeled the deceleration of growth velocity in each adolescent to be able to extrapolate adult height,”

just in case anyone comes along asking for back up to what I said above
@Ultravisionary Bism read the 2 quoted posts

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell