20yo,rate me plz

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
IMAG0719
IMAG0720
IMAG0721

-what up broskis can i get an honest rating
-i have laziness on my right eyelid gonna get surgery for that,can i get looksmaxing advice surgery included as i never seriously did besides basic skincare,chewing,mewing and shit thx..

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
the actual truecels of the site gonna rope soon with the amount of gl and semi-gl people starting to post recently

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and 15 others
chad if better eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and gaymidget
only flaws i can see are your nose and eyebrows. and btw save up for a HT because it kind of lookes like youre going bald

You look good bro

the actual truecels of the site gonna rope soon with the amount of gl and semi-gl people starting to post recently
who are the truecels on this site? almost none

chad if better eye area
yeah eyelids are fucking me up bro although i have above average browridge and fat distribution there.definitely getting surgery

only flaws i can see are your nose and eyebrows. and btw save up for a HT because it kind of lookes like youre going bald
dad was balding early but my older bro is 30 and nw 0.5 or something.planning a rhino too but outcome is scary so will look for a surgeon i can totally trust.started vaseline and castor oil for eyebrows.will see how they will do
You look good bro
appreciated

you look good bro.let me know if castor oil and vaseline has any effect on your eyebrows.

6/10. Need upper eye lip surgery.

Why do users here are so bluepilled and have standards extremely low?
He only way he could appears good looking is with a rhino+lip lift +using sunglasses to cover his cuck eyes
The only way*

you look good bro.let me know if castor oil and vaseline has any effect on your eyebrows.
it def did but i feel like they are not gunna fill all the way to the end because of it tho.however last night after steam bathing my face applied them and in the morning there were significant difference.probably placebo but worth a try.
6/10. Need upper eye lip surgery.
on my list
Why do users here are so bluepilled and have standards extremely low?
He only way he could appears good looking is with a rhino+lip lift +using sunglasses to cover his cuck eyes
The only way*
thats actually my plan..first eyelids and then either rhino or lip lift but most of those surgeries look fake af so im second guessing

Jealous of that jaw ngl.

Only clear flaw I see is your eye area.

what the fuck are those eyes?

But yeah aside from that you're gl

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Jealous of that jaw ngl.

Only clear flaw I see is your eye area.
thanks bro im sure u good in your own ways too.yeah eyes are fucking me up BIG TIME
what the fuck are those eyes?

But yeah aside from that you're gl
one of them is more droppy from birth.in motion not seen much but in photographs its so apparent..thanks anyway my man

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Insomniac
5/10

subhuman eye area

Fix eye and you're fine.

@TRUE_CEL does he mog you

No offense but you have the aspie stare. But your facial structure is chad-tier. Just a shame about the aspie eyes.

fix your eye asymmetry and get ready to slay

Its so fucking over when chadlite asks for advice compared to fucking retards like me.
fix eye area = chad /10

Last edited:
No offense but you have the aspie stare. But your facial structure is chad-tier. Just a shame about the aspie eyes.
hahah ur actually right man i have orb like stare.since childhood wasnt never talkative guy..mostly saw talking with people waste of time.not the extreme tho im fun to be around and not get pushed around socially
fix your eye asymmetry and get ready to slay
much love brother
Its so fucking over when chadlite asks for advice compared to fucking retards like me.
fix eye area = chad /10
bro most of the ppl arent bad looking as they think they are and im pretty sure ur one of them,peace

Last edited:
Fix your eyes, cut body fat, decent facial structure might aswell take advantage by being low body fat.

Would benefit from septorhinoplasty

Eyes look a little weird

You need to fix the eye area and your eyebrows.

Fix your eyes, cut body fat, decent facial structure might aswell take advantage by being low body fat.

Eyes look a little weird
im probably around

Eyes look a little weird
solid advice,thx boyo
You need to fix the eye area and your eyebrows.
this summer hopefully bro,any advice for eyebrows besides regular shit?

Fix your eye area and you can slay (or are you already doing it?)

0/10 for hoodie