21 too old for college?

H

Harry84

Iron
Currently 21 was in uni for it flunked out due to calc and programming plus doing a shit ton of drugs and never studying. 21 too old to start fresh I wanna do supply chain or cyber security.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Dude im in cybersecurity and we have two guys 27/28 starting uni from zero

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Norwooder, Hector and 14 others
only in america

when i started uni there were multiple 30yo's and one 45yo in my class

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Gonthar, GetShrekt and 7 others
Currently 21 was in uni for it flunked out due to calc and programming plus doing a shit ton of drugs and never studying. 21 too old to start fresh I wanna do supply chain or cyber security.
not too old lmao

I would rather looksmaxxing before getting into college so u can fuck more in the parties lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Highrise, ThreadMatters, Norwooder and 5 others
No
I started when i was 20.

21 is a great age to start uni. I have met multiple people older then you at university/college. The main reason why people dont go to College at later ages is because its expensive (depending on country) and usually when people approach their 30s they have either got responsibilities which require them to work full time (mortage, kids etc) or they have completely given up on life. Your also still in your prime so you won't be seen as strange for going to parties with young people.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and SPFromNY914
not too old

but plz, dont fall into the party/fun/getting laid meme

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 9787
I’m gonna start in my early 20’s. About half of people here begin at 19 right after high school and I think that’s early tbh, besides it’s better to enter fully looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Norwooder, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
only in america

what country are you? that sounds outrageous

only in america

What are u studying lol

• +1
Reactions: lutte
No it's not I'd say if it's a STEM or AFEMB subject. Arts or Humanities is out. Do that in your pension periods.

What are u studying lol
eeeeh vill inte säga det här men ett rätt så eftertraktat program. Han som var typ 45 hade velat plugga till det länge men först nu kommit omkring till det. Och jag överdrev kanske lite men två eller tre som är runt 30 är det. Det är ju egentligen inte så konstigt att ge sig på något nytt i den åldern om man först pluuggat något annat eller haft något arbete eller annat för sig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
No definitely not

I started fresh at 21. I don't regret it tbh. At least I can delay wagecucking by a few more years.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
21 is really young. Dont worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Is that even a question? NO IT'S NOT

ofcourse not

dude its normal even if you were 30 or 40

Honestly women like older men... If two guys were the same in all ways but one guy was 19 and the other 22...

22 is gonna sound more attractive to an 18yo girl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
If you look young then you are young tbh

I know highschoolers who look old af whearas 30 yr olds like Amnesia can pass for early twenties.

Dont worry about age, worry about looks/collagen

Also 21 isnt too old btw.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Nah bro, under 25 is still calm in terms of being a socially acceptable age to join parties etc.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I’m gonna start in my early 20’s. About half of people here begin at 19 right after high school and I think that’s early tbh, besides it’s better to enter fully looksmaxxed
I like your avi. Is the anime worth a watch?