21-year-old Swedish Man Raped and Sodomized With Bottle For 6 Hours By Somali Immigrant Gang

RICO

RICO

Equinox
@Kenny has been gymaxxing and looksmaxxing for years, still got kidnapped & sodomized.
Be careful guys.
The absolute state of Sweden. 21 year old Kenny Friberg was anally raped with a bottled by immigrant gang for 6 hour, perpetrators are said to have anally raped Friberg with a bottle while also shoving a handgun into his mouth. in the court room the immigrants laughed at and mocked the victim. Kenny called them 'bad names' and now the victim has been charged with a hate crime for 'incitement.'

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 15 others
F6FCFDE4 06C4 44DE A447 E6315EBBB879

Why do they like bottles so much

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 13994, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
this is @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Lolcel, Deleted member 15306 and 3 others
Absolutely despicable behavior
Also when did this happen

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 13994
You know who to blame

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, BaldingBabyFace and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 15306
Maybe he shouldnt have been racist?

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, RICO and Deleted member 15306
Average day for nordics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 7 others
View attachment 1333731
Why do they like bottles so much

you just know they are somalis by looking at their pictures, east african is an even bigger curse than being born in curryland

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, RICO and Deleted member 15306
Maybe he shouldnt have been racist?
Opposite. Had he been more racist he wouldve shot these niggers before they came within 30 feet of him. None of this wouldve happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, pardocel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Average day in Sweden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Pythagoras, RICO and 2 others
unnironically dark triad tyrone.
Unfortunately he is a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Lolcel, Deleted member and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and RICO
21597C8A 11EC 425B 8C31 1945FCD2A218
502E958F B63B 479F 8FAA 5D6021110577
F7E152CC 1E15 452E 92F2 FCAE4CC7CF67

these people are ill

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: User49, pardocel, BaldingBabyFace and 12 others
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
You eat what you cook, bravo Europe.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men.

Police sent warning messages to the parents of pupils of schools in Joensuu about underage girls hanging out with adult men. According to police, this phenomenon is new and many of the girls are as young as 11 to 12 year old. The adult men have been predominantly immigrants but there are also some Finnish men too.

According to the police, there are many sex abuse investigations going on on the issue.

-The message's purpose is to inform the parents about this phenomenon before the summer begins. There's no need for panic but we're simply just informing that the police has recognized this new phenomenon and the parents should be cautious with whom their young daughters hang out with, the police says.

-Some of the 11-15 year old girls have no limits

According to the police, the new phenomenon is recognized elsewhere in Finland than only in Joensuu and it's known in Europe aswell.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201705242200159664_u0.shtml

CABBE2E5 2474 4938 8F3F C0DFF9DF27D4
0A5FF5D9 AAE8 4A9E 9BA9 B9E6BA0435A4
4236ED6F 16BC 45A3 86B3 E2BF5CA1663A
C449E491 E69F 4720 861B 30963CD0BBC7
98AE4C34 4BB5 4739 8FE6 E981D6C6CCDD
527F2F30 1AE9 4FC5 A332 61EE5A6293CD
7F5BC625 7387 4CB6 A545 DA2AA4A7E528

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Lolcel, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14781, Lolcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Lmao, Kekee and 3 others
niggers are so homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, RICO and n0rthface
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men.

Police sent warning messages to the parents of pupils of schools in Joensuu about underage girls hanging out with adult men. According to police, this phenomenon is new and many of the girls are as young as 11 to 12 year old. The adult men have been predominantly immigrants but there are also some Finnish men too.

According to the police, there are many sex abuse investigations going on on the issue.

-The message's purpose is to inform the parents about this phenomenon before the summer begins. There's no need for panic but we're simply just informing that the police has recognized this new phenomenon and the parents should be cautious with whom their young daughters hang out with, the police says.

-Some of the 11-15 year old girls have no limits

According to the police, the new phenomenon is recognized elsewhere in Finland than only in Joensuu and it's known in Europe aswell.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201705242200159664_u0.shtml

View attachment 1334008View attachment 1334007View attachment 1334006View attachment 1334005View attachment 1334004View attachment 1334003View attachment 1334002

this is literally shocking for me tbh. where the fuck are these retarded whores' parents? why are girls so fucking genetically prone to being retarded fucking whores? when i was a child i was terrified of everything and everyone who are not my parents. these fucking retarded sluts are not even 12 and probably sleep and fall in love with adult men because of their degenerative genes make them chase fun

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14781, Lmao and 2 others
this is literally shocking for me tbh. where the fuck are these retarded whores' parents? why are girls so fucking genetically prone to being retarded fucking whores? when i was a child i was terrified of everything and everyone who are not my parents. these fucking retarded sluts are not even 12 and probably sleep and fall in love with adult men because of their degenerative genes make them chase fun
stop being racist please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 275 and RICO
Daily reminder if you are against mass-immigration and all the associated costs+problems, you are a nazi fascist racist according to normies.

Time to militiamaxx and overthrow the government tbh. I heard there's based extremist far-right groups consisting of former Special Forces in Germany that are stockpiling guns, ammo and explosives

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14781, RICO and 2 others
Daily reminder if you are against mass-immigration and all the associated costs+problems, you are a nazi fascist racist according to normies.

Time to militiamaxx and overthrow the government tbh. I heard there's based extremist far-right groups consisting of former Special Forces in Germany that are stockpiling guns, ammo and explosives

according to *WOMEN* and feminine cuck men

do you think if patriarchy ruled sweden it would be in that state? :ogre:

strip women of the right to become prevelant figures in goverment and media THEN drive out the migrants who came in masses, and repair degenracy

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and RICO
import 3rd world people into your country this is the results

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and RICO
I hope he was pro immigration and left wing. If not I feel sorry for him.

• JFL
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, pardocel and RICO
They were laughing at him, he cursed at them and now he is charged with Hate Crime

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and pardocel
They were laughing at him, he cursed at them and now he is charged with Hate Crime
This isn't even peak clown world yet :lul: