210132-173636b1fd399702a12ad864f646ca16.mp4

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

All I have for backinfo is that it happened in Brazil. The video shows an obnoxious woman arguing with two men on the street. The men appear to show the sign of good will by taking a leave, but that’s not good enough for the woman who doesn’t know when to quit, and forces herself on them again.

One of the men recovers a firearm from the car and discharges several rounds into the woman. A skank of sorts who records the altercation from a nearby building has a delayed meltdown after the woman is shot, and appears to yell something that sounds like “Mom“. I wonder if she’s the obnoxious spawn of the obnoxious queen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cody, SixFootManlet and LordNorwood
no ritalins for you

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
get 1tapped

• +1
damn he wasnt having none of that

• +1
shotguns me

Did the foid die

View attachment 210123
All I have for backinfo is that it happened in Brazil. The video shows an obnoxious woman arguing with two men on the street. The men appear to show the sign of good will by taking a leave, but that’s not good enough for the woman who doesn’t know when to quit, and forces herself on them again.

One of the men recovers a firearm from the car and discharges several rounds into the woman. A skank of sorts who records the altercation from a nearby building has a delayed meltdown after the woman is shot, and appears to yell something that sounds like “Mom“. I wonder if she’s the obnoxious spawn of the obnoxious queen.
1-0'd that bitch

goreposting = cringe