Science has indicated that CP possession was unconstitutionally prohibited in the USA

One thing I don't understand is if the age of consent can be 15/16 in one country, 18 in another and 13 in another then how do you gauge who is or who isn't of legal age to have sex?

For example, a 13 year old in japan can legally have sex with someone but if that 13 year old moves to the USA, its now illegal to have sex with her.

That's the only gripe I have with the whole age of consent situation, I'm not partial to wanting to fuck kids and I think you are a weirdo if you do.

I think there should be a world wide age of consent law. Something reasonable like 16. I think the age of consent laws in the UK are good because yeah a 16 year old might be legal but you will be hunted by a mob if you were to have sex with one if you are 20+. Plus, as you get older you realise 16 year old girls are a completely different species mentally and that appeal kinda lessens compared to how you may have felt when you are 18 or so.

One thing I don't understand is if the age of consent can be 15/16 in one country, 18 in another and 13 in another then how do you gauge who is or who isn't of legal age to have sex?

For example, a 13 year old in japan can legally have sex with someone but if that 13 year old moves to the USA, its now illegal to have sex with her.

That's the only gripe I have with the whole age of consent situation, I'm not partial to wanting to fuck kids and I think you are a weirdo if you do.

I think there should be a world wide age of consent law. Something reasonable like 16. I think the age of consent laws in the UK are good because yeah a 16 year old might be legal but you will be hunted by a mob if you were to have sex with one if you are 20+. Plus, as you get older you realise 16 year old girls are a completely different species mentally and that appeal kinda lessens compared to how you may have felt when you are 18 or so.
You want the UN to make a worldwide law?
13 yos are only legal in one island in Japan iirc

You want the UN to make a worldwide law?
13 yos are only legal in one island in Japan iirc
It makes sense to have a world wide law. Consent to sex given by individual states doesn't make sense since all human populations develop the same (with some differences such as africans aging faster). But since they arent basing age of consent laws on genetic differences or racial differences, it doesnt make sense to have different laws for different countries, especially when someone from a low AOC country can move to a higher AOC country and are now subject to participating in something illegal.

It's similar to drinking age limits. In the usa its 21, in britain its 18. Unless there are specific environmental/structural reasons as to why americans have to hold off on drinking alcohol (maybe the highway system for example) then there is no reason why the age of drinking should be higher in america than it is in britain.

Unless of couirse they are basing it on americans being more stupid than people in britian, which makes me wonder why the AOC is higher in america than in the UK in certain states, do they base it on the population being more dumb and incapable of making personal decisions at the same age as people in britain? If so, why and how did they come to that realisation?

Last edited:
aoc is about increasing rarity and price of property. there's nothing more to it

Last edited:
It makes sense to have a world wide law. Consent to sex given by a state doesn't make sense since all human populations develop the same (with some differences such as africans aging faster). But since they arent basing age of consent laws on genetic differences or racial differences, it doesnt make sense to have different laws for different countries, especially when someone from a low AOC country can move to a higher AOC country and are now subject to participating in something illegal.
There are no such things as international laws every country does what they want

the UN is the most corrupt organisation they rape, let China release coronavirus, authorised the invasion of Iraq etc

It makes sense to have a world wide law. Consent to sex given by individual states doesn't make sense since all human populations develop the same (with some differences such as africans aging faster). But since they arent basing age of consent laws on genetic differences or racial differences, it doesnt make sense to have different laws for different countries, especially when someone from a low AOC country can move to a higher AOC country and are now subject to participating in something illegal.

It's similar to drinking age limits. In the usa its 21, in britain its 18. Unless there are specific environmental/structural reasons as to why americans have to hold off on drinking alcohol (maybe the highway system for example) then there is no reason why the age of drinking should be higher in america than it is in britain.

Unless of couirse they are basing it on americans being more stupid than people in britian, which makes me wonder why the AOC is higher in america than in the UK in certain states, do they base it on the population being more dumb and incapable of making personal decisions at the same age as people in britain? If so, why and how did they come to that realisation?

it's all bs. for consent an Authority is needed <> if age of legality (Adulthood) is, say, set at 18, then the minor won't answer for himself. okay, but who will? the father, or any other responsible. the issue here is those traditional values don't even exist anymore. they had to alter it super arbitrarily high and redefine the word pedo for few curious reasons, one is that of the Authority-subject transference to Gov i,e. Gov>Parent. ask yourself where does this leads to when comes to those pedo rings (hint; limiting other's claiming so they harvest it themselves).

the other is that the English language has been through so many alterations that it easily became the easiest language to infiltrate and alter one's Broca-Wernicke's area. the lack of Gender in the Language has led to a funny experimentation on the CIA's part, that is spawning unstoppable feminist propaganda and successfully brainwashing and turning an entire gen of females into witch bulldykes who are all in for power and anti-Feminism. yes you read it right, those grotesque creatures are so anti the image and being of feminine grace that they became extremely averse to teenager girls since they're peak Fertility and discovering their sexuality in a healthy manner (such as one partner instead of thousands) instead of it they zombify more potential witches.

the whole muh body choice is an obvious psyop i mean they don't even impulse control for this sort of discussion, nor courage to initiate it, it's given from above. they're literal big children, so now their sensitivity has heightened and as a consequence of their planning and anything bodily autonomy related including muh feelings was altered

7283398.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146