$215 shit coin purchase is now worth 100k $APU

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
Screenshot 2024 04 08 at 50920AM

IMG 3339

I have my main portfolio (btc, etc, solana) but I also have several MetaMask wallets used for purchasing the shitcoins I came across on 4chan and Twitter that I believe to have the potential to do a 20-100x. Strategy is simple: find a micro cap shitcoin with high meme magic or plans to introduce something novel into the space. There are other aspects to look out for but they’re obvious. For risk management sake I don’t put more than $500 into a shitcoin

I purchased this like 2 months ago when the market cap was barely a million in valuation. Now it’s a top 250 coin and may grow into the billions in terms of valuation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscensionMan98, butterworld and 4 others
View attachment 2918906
View attachment 2918915

I have my main portfolio (btc, etc, solana) but I also have several MetaMask wallets used for purchasing the shitcoins I come across on 4chan and Twitter that I believe to have the potential to do a 20-100x. Strategy is simple: find a micro cap shitcoin with high meme magic or plans to introduce something novel into the space. There are other aspects to look out for but they’re the obvious ones. For risk management sake I don’t put more than $500 into a shitcoin

I purchased this like 2 months ago when the market cap was barely a million in valuation. Now it’s a top 250 coin and may grow into the billions in terms of valuation
Well done.
Avoiding the ruggs, scams, etc.. is hard in that sphere also

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
good shit

• +1
View attachment 2918906
View attachment 2918915

I have my main portfolio (btc, etc, solana) but I also have several MetaMask wallets used for purchasing the shitcoins I came across on 4chan and Twitter that I believe to have the potential to do a 20-100x. Strategy is simple: find a micro cap shitcoin with high meme magic or plans to introduce something novel into the space. There are other aspects to look out for but they’re obvious. For risk management sake I don’t put more than $500 into a shitcoin

lucky as f. How many times did it take to find the meme coins though

I bought APU when it first launched but I sold a few days later for around 100% gains

• So Sad
lucky as f. How many times did it take to find the meme coins though
I found this one on 4chan. 4chan, Twitter and dex screener are the places I look for potential high reward shitcoins. I purchased tokens based on the quality of the shill post and how well the shills counter the fud
I bought APU when it first launched but I sold a few days later for around 100% gains
Brutal

I found this one on 4chan. 4chan, Twitter and dex screener are the places I look for potential high reward shitcoins. I purchased tokens based on the quality of the shill post and how well the shills counter the fud

Brutal
Congrats bro . How much have you sold out , and what I was asking about is how many times did it take to find the magic coin, cause 4chan is shilling literally hundreds of projects, making it impossible to choose, unless you got a different method to the madness.

I know that APU is the shib coin for PEPE which was shilled by Elon, but after Elon tweet it pumped like 1000% within days , and 500-600% the first day.

$APU took over $BRETT on base recently for a bit too, crazy

• +1
Congrats bro . How much have you sold out , and what I was asking about is how many times did it take to find the magic coin, cause 4chan is shilling literally hundreds of projects, making it impossible to choose, unless you got a different method to the madness.

I know that APU is the shib coin for PEPE which was shilled by Elon, but after Elon tweet it pumped like 1000% within days , and 500-600% the first day.
I sold 10 million APU
It was probably somewhere around the tenth coin I purchase by 4chan’s recommendation

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I sold 10 million APU
It was probably somewhere around the tenth coin I purchase by 4chan’s recommendation
damn u lucky as f. Nice job. I plan to get a lot more of this if the market dips more.

• +1
@TheMewingBBC What are some of your other plays for this run

nice gamble, but that's all it was, a gamble. no indication or evidence that it was going to succeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back