22-24 girls are the easiest to get

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They’re still gl ( some even in prime like 20 percent) but they’re much more ready to go than 18 yo girls imo , their internal clock is ticking and they are also sufficiently masculinised as T levels also peak in early 20s for women so they have high sex drive

Women were married off early so they had to stay chaste till 19 max( usually 16) . Now cuckold fathers want them to work and won’t marry them off till 30 in some cases. So even women who are naturally chaste till 20 will become sick off it and start to engage in premarital

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and mug
1920 evil returns

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
guide on how to get them ?

1920 evil returns
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I like early 20s women they always seem horny and looking at me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
I know a 24 year old foid who's still a virgin, she's fairly attractive and not religious at all, do you think that it's a red flag? I'm wondering if she might be mentally ill, she's friends with my sister and I overheard them saying that she never even kissed someone

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I know a 24 year old foid who's still a virgin, she's fairly attractive and not religious at all, do you think that it's a red flag? I'm wondering if she might be mentally ill, she's friends with my sister and I overheard them saying that she never even kissed someone
No having no sex is Normal .

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and courtcase75
4096479 4086517 IMG 9564 1

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss
@n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I want only LTR tbh...

• +1
Reactions: kyrre