Stop the shitty ratings tbh and listen to be honest - IRL right time, right place and numbers game is law

Instead of sitting on here taking 500 pics from different angles and lighting and spamming 'am i attractive?'

It does not fucking matter what autists here think of you. Are you trying to fuck them or hot women? If a Hindu says you mog and HTN does this change the fact about whether hot women find you attractive??? No.

So... Leave your fucking basement. Stop asking Hindu's for ratings and go talk to women IRL and guess what you will find out.....

You will see curry LTN's if you go out in the city with MTB+ white women. LTN's kissing hot girls, you'll see HTN's getting rejected. You will also see HTN's slaying, but this shit rating system is autistic af. Just because you are rated HTN or chadlite here does not mean you will go out and have women throw themselves at you.

And just because some Hindu's said you was MTN does not mean (especially if NT) that you will go out and not get HTB's in a club making out with you.

Unless you are terra chad (an extreme outlier) then some women will find you attractive and some won't. They will not look at you and go 'htn' or '7.3/10'.

They will think 'he's hot' or 'he's not'. THAT's IT. You could be objectively ugly by this forums standards and there will girls who will look at you and think 'he's hot' and want you.

It took me a long time to process this tbh myself, because this site feedbacks a loop that CHAD only chad only chad only. Yet if you go out in the city you will constantly see guys who would be told here 'it's over' 'rope now subhuman' with women this site would rate as HTB+.

When you slay it does not mean you are chad and when you get rejected it does not mean you are subhuman. There are so many fucking factors that go into slaying it's a joke.

1. numbers game - ok you're not that attractive but you go out a lot and have social circle, you're out in the city weekly and know a lot of people. Just by NTness and social pill you will have a great sex live.

Opposite could be you are good looking but don't go out a lot at all, have social anxiety, and just rely on apps like tinder which are made for guys to lose.

2. Right time, right place - Probably the most important thing here when it comes to slaying. This site has a fallacy on blaming everything on looks. 'I just put dtf? and she replied 'come over' i mog so hard, i'm chad'. NO. It's literally, like 99% of the time, Right time, right place, right guy.

Here's a few examples....

I've used tinder before and matched girls and messaged them 'smash' or whatever - guess what? no reply. Or, a shit reply and it's not going anywhere.

I've then remade my account a month later and messaged these same girls 'smash' and they've replied 'come over'. Why is that then? Because:

a) When i hit her up the first time she was not horny at all, bored on tinder, maybe has an FB.
b) Second time i hit her up she was in the mood and wanted dick.

Ok she has to find you physically attractive, but right time, right place mogs everything. You could be a MTN and if she is horny af you could fuck her that night in her bedroom.

Meanwhile a chadlite+ and hit her up the next day and she will reject him because she's not in the mood anymore.

IT'S THE SAME WITH CLUBS:

Right time, right place.
Clubs can be easy or extremely hard on a night and most of it regardless whether you mog or not is out of your control. You go to a venue with drunk horny girls with a good ratio? Well you're probably going to slay.

Go to a bad venue or club with girls that are stuck up, just out with friends and it's full of guys. Your gonna have a shit night regardless if you mog.

BUT.... Most important. When you approach a girl in a club she has already decided before she goes out that night whether she is going to fuck someone, whether she realises it or not. Girls do this ALOT. Some nights they go out, and they decide they're having a girls night and may kiss a guy or two but that's it.

Then there are other nights usually due to hormones or other factors like break up and she decides she's going out tonight and fucking someone.

Approach her when she's on a girls night...? REJECTED.

Approach her when she's looking for dick? Slay her.

Approach her at the wrong time of the night? (just had argument, too early) Rejected.

I want to shout out @vinn98 here to be honest because he provided legit proof to autists that you can go out one night and get blown out completely then go out another night and slay.

Adding to how random slaying is and not even looks then...

I remember a girl telling me 'sorry you can't come back to mine' while we waited for her friend outside the club. Guess what her friend did? come out with a guy and goes 'i'm going to his'
And guess what this bitch does? 180s and goes 'let's go mine then' and i fuck her all night. Her friend slaying made me slay.

Stop overcomplicating everything on this shit fucking site. i've asked girls to rate prime Lachowski IRL and they said he was ugly but autists here would cry 'muh muh impossible' Types, differing opinions exist.

Adding to this, i remember @forevergymcelling made a thread about this hoe off a dating app trying to make Tyler Maher wait. Imagine. And she was saying she slept with lots of guys in Magaluf but was over that phase now.

So just to get this into autists heads. SHE FUCKED PROBABLY MANY MTN's MAX IN MAGALUF BUT TOLD A LEGIT TERRA CHAD MALE MODEL HE HAS TO WAIT.

Now keep telling me looks are everything.

3. Location -
The most under rated fucking thing here on this site and it annoys me so bad. If you live in a major city full of loose tourists YOU WILL HAVE 1000X TIMES MORE OPTIONS AND OPPORUNITIES TO SLAY THAN A ROTTER LIVING IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. End of. No more discussion.

4. Social proof - the biggest one probably that mogs everything. If you are that fucking guy in Uni, or social group, GIRLS WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU. It is how they are hardwired. They want to fuck the guy everyone likes or girls want. It's why girls like guys with high body counts over virgins (whereas men are opposite).

You could be max MTN but if you are THAT GUY on campus you will have foggers dming you, trying to talk to you, sucking your dick and doing degen shit while they reject guys that are far better looking in their dms with no social proof.

This sites thinking is logically flawed because only takes mainly looks into consideration. The thought is:

If I'm a 7 facially then I will do better than that guy who is objectively a 5.

While this seems to be logically correct this site does not account for factors like social status, location, ntness, money etc....

You can be universally or generically attractive but that does not mean every girl will want to fuck or talk to you. A lot of it is out of your control and i will say it again....

JUST BECAUSE YOU SLAY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHAD OR A MOGGER AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GET REJECTED DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SUBHUMAN.

YOU COULD APPROACH A GIRL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND HAVE HER REJECT YOU BUT IF YOU APPROACHED HER ON SATURDAY NIGHT YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED HER.

it's scary to be honest but you have to accept that some things are out of your control and looksmaxxing etc. to chad will still not change this. It will only improve your chances.

Of course, before anything wants to cry, LOOKS MATTER. THEY MATTER A LOT. But my point is it is not the only thing that matters at all like this forum insists. 90% of guys that are slayers are not this prime Lachowski, O'pry looking guy chad. Chad is extremely rare.
I already know how women perceive me but i want better aesthetics

Instead of sitting on here taking 500 pics from different angles and lighting and spamming 'am i attractive?'

It does not fucking matter what autists here think of you. Are you trying to fuck them or hot women? If a Hindu says you mog and HTN does this change the fact about whether hot women find you attractive??? No.

So... Leave your fucking basement. Stop asking Hindu's for ratings and go talk to women IRL and guess what you will find out.....

You will see curry LTN's if you go out in the city with MTB+ white women. LTN's kissing hot girls, you'll see HTN's getting rejected. You will also see HTN's slaying, but this shit rating system is autistic af. Just because you are rated HTN or chadlite here does not mean you will go out and have women throw themselves at you.

And just because some Hindu's said you was MTN does not mean (especially if NT) that you will go out and not get HTB's in a club making out with you.

Unless you are terra chad (an extreme outlier) then some women will find you attractive and some won't. They will not look at you and go 'htn' or '7.3/10'.

They will think 'he's hot' or 'he's not'. THAT's IT. You could be objectively ugly by this forums standards and there will girls who will look at you and think 'he's hot' and want you.

It took me a long time to process this tbh myself, because this site feedbacks a loop that CHAD only chad only chad only. Yet if you go out in the city you will constantly see guys who would be told here 'it's over' 'rope now subhuman' with women this site would rate as HTB+.

When you slay it does not mean you are chad and when you get rejected it does not mean you are subhuman. There are so many fucking factors that go into slaying it's a joke.

1. numbers game - ok you're not that attractive but you go out a lot and have social circle, you're out in the city weekly and know a lot of people. Just by NTness and social pill you will have a great sex live.

Opposite could be you are good looking but don't go out a lot at all, have social anxiety, and just rely on apps like tinder which are made for guys to lose.

2. Right time, right place - Probably the most important thing here when it comes to slaying. This site has a fallacy on blaming everything on looks. 'I just put dtf? and she replied 'come over' i mog so hard, i'm chad'. NO. It's literally, like 99% of the time, Right time, right place, right guy.

Here's a few examples....

I've used tinder before and matched girls and messaged them 'smash' or whatever - guess what? no reply. Or, a shit reply and it's not going anywhere.

I've then remade my account a month later and messaged these same girls 'smash' and they've replied 'come over'. Why is that then? Because:

a) When i hit her up the first time she was not horny at all, bored on tinder, maybe has an FB.
b) Second time i hit her up she was in the mood and wanted dick.

Ok she has to find you physically attractive, but right time, right place mogs everything. You could be a MTN and if she is horny af you could fuck her that night in her bedroom.

Meanwhile a chadlite+ and hit her up the next day and she will reject him because she's not in the mood anymore.

IT'S THE SAME WITH CLUBS:

Right time, right place.
Clubs can be easy or extremely hard on a night and most of it regardless whether you mog or not is out of your control. You go to a venue with drunk horny girls with a good ratio? Well you're probably going to slay.

Go to a bad venue or club with girls that are stuck up, just out with friends and it's full of guys. Your gonna have a shit night regardless if you mog.

BUT.... Most important. When you approach a girl in a club she has already decided before she goes out that night whether she is going to fuck someone, whether she realises it or not. Girls do this ALOT. Some nights they go out, and they decide they're having a girls night and may kiss a guy or two but that's it.

Then there are other nights usually due to hormones or other factors like break up and she decides she's going out tonight and fucking someone.

Approach her when she's on a girls night...? REJECTED.

Approach her when she's looking for dick? Slay her.

Approach her at the wrong time of the night? (just had argument, too early) Rejected.

I want to shout out @vinn98 here to be honest because he provided legit proof to autists that you can go out one night and get blown out completely then go out another night and slay.

Adding to how random slaying is and not even looks then...

I remember a girl telling me 'sorry you can't come back to mine' while we waited for her friend outside the club. Guess what her friend did? come out with a guy and goes 'i'm going to his'
And guess what this bitch does? 180s and goes 'let's go mine then' and i fuck her all night. Her friend slaying made me slay.

Stop overcomplicating everything on this shit fucking site. i've asked girls to rate prime Lachowski IRL and they said he was ugly but autists here would cry 'muh muh impossible' Types, differing opinions exist.

Adding to this, i remember @forevergymcelling made a thread about this hoe off a dating app trying to make Tyler Maher wait. Imagine. And she was saying she slept with lots of guys in Magaluf but was over that phase now.

So just to get this into autists heads. SHE FUCKED PROBABLY MANY MTN's MAX IN MAGALUF BUT TOLD A LEGIT TERRA CHAD MALE MODEL HE HAS TO WAIT.

Now keep telling me looks are everything.

3. Location -
The most under rated fucking thing here on this site and it annoys me so bad. If you live in a major city full of loose tourists YOU WILL HAVE 1000X TIMES MORE OPTIONS AND OPPORUNITIES TO SLAY THAN A ROTTER LIVING IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. End of. No more discussion.

4. Social proof - the biggest one probably that mogs everything. If you are that fucking guy in Uni, or social group, GIRLS WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU. It is how they are hardwired. They want to fuck the guy everyone likes or girls want. It's why girls like guys with high body counts over virgins (whereas men are opposite).

You could be max MTN but if you are THAT GUY on campus you will have foggers dming you, trying to talk to you, sucking your dick and doing degen shit while they reject guys that are far better looking in their dms with no social proof.

This sites thinking is logically flawed because only takes mainly looks into consideration. The thought is:

If I'm a 7 facially then I will do better than that guy who is objectively a 5.

While this seems to be logically correct this site does not account for factors like social status, location, ntness, money etc....

You can be universally or generically attractive but that does not mean every girl will want to fuck or talk to you. A lot of it is out of your control and i will say it again....

JUST BECAUSE YOU SLAY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHAD OR A MOGGER AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GET REJECTED DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SUBHUMAN.

YOU COULD APPROACH A GIRL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND HAVE HER REJECT YOU BUT IF YOU APPROACHED HER ON SATURDAY NIGHT YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED HER.

it's scary to be honest but you have to accept that some things are out of your control and looksmaxxing etc. to chad will still not change this. It will only improve your chances.

Of course, before anything wants to cry, LOOKS MATTER. THEY MATTER A LOT. But my point is it is not the only thing that matters at all like this forum insists. 90% of guys that are slayers are not this prime Lachowski, O'pry looking guy chad. Chad is extremely rare.
I've been the first one here explaining the right time right place theory. For NT normie+ is literally everything, for LTR and slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
One of the rare High IQ posts in this forum. Especially agree about social proof, ones you've seen just how easy any woman, even the "good ones", are for popular men it's hard to not become a misogynist and recognize how looksmaxxing is quite overrated compared to socialmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
some foids want an oofy doofy guy that will worship her.. that doesn't mean blackpill doesn't hold true

Status is very undervalued in here

Couldn't agree more.
If I posted here, I would be considered a Dalit subhuman, (even tho I'm not Indian). But literally the other day a girl and her friend came up to me in a mall and asked for my phone number, and it's not uncommon for it to happen to me. It's not over if men think you're ugly, it's only over if 100% of women think you're ugly (not including subhuman whales)