22 Y/O "Curry"

B

Broad

Iron
I've been lurking for a while and unlike most that may browse, I've put many studies posted "here" (2013 BB Misc era of facial aesthetics to the creation of PSL) to practical use.

Funnily enough, started looksmaxxing during my pubertal years so I guess it's impossible to say XYZ is 100% the cause of change. But I tried pretty much everything in the softmaxxing department and trust me when I say my skull grew. Everyone, including normies commented on it.

I don't claim to be no expert, however, if possible, I would like to see where I stand in the current ratings system. I'm happy to private message individuals a recent candid picture (or selfies if that's your thing).

pwin2qtto3y31.png

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Petsmart, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Stop being a pussyfooted op and post your mug here

What did I tell you, son?

Larp as a med. Never out yourself as a curry on this white nationalist forum.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
What did I tell you, son?

Larp as a med. Never out yourself as a curry on this white nationalist forum.

If I didn't tell you I'm curry, you wouldn't guess it. Hence why that's necessary to mention.

lets see it
pm

If I didn't tell you I'm curry, you wouldn't guess it. Hence why that's necessary to mention.
People here will give you a negative rating just for being an Indian.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Stop being a pussyfooted op and post your mug here

Haha nah bro, you're a nutcase plastering your face all over this forum board. Google your name and see what comes up.

Anyone with over two brain cells would implement half-decent OpSec considering anything uploaded online (at least publicly) is never entirely erased. Consider your future.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Haha nah bro, you're a nutcase plastering your face all over this forum board. Google your name and see what comes up.

Anyone with over two brain cells would implement half-decent OpSec considering anything uploaded online (at least publicly) is never entirely erased. Consider your future.
I rather keep posting my face to see what surgeries I need to ascend

Faggots like shitbot will only learn 10 years from now when all the posts they made here start affecting their career progression.

Bruh I searched up Titbot and its all your face

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
People here will give you a negative rating just for being an Indian.

Maybe so, but the stigma attached to "curry" being an instantaneous failo is just a meme. No cope. Unless, of course, you fall into the low-class "street shitter" bracket. Then it's over before it even began, right?

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Dude just post your face here. Or pm me.

He is right, Indians get low rating here, but because the majority thinks that Indians are the least good looking race.

Dude either you are good looking or not. There are good looking Indians also.

What was his name? Hritik Roshan?

Dude just post your face here. Or pm me.

He is right, Indians get low rating here, but because the majority thinks that Indians are the least good looking race.

Dude either you are good looking or not. There are good looking Indians also.

What was his name? Hritik Roshan?
Cope @AbandonShip got mostly positive ratting and he’s curry

Realistically, you won't get the surgeries. Plural. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt of possibly getting one, if you're brave.

Otherwise, you'll simply indulge in the dopamine created by pretending such surgeries recommended to you are doable, therefore deluding yourself into thinking someday, somehow, someway, you'll "ascend".

Massive cope. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last.

Realistically, you won't get the surgeries. Plural. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt of possibly getting one, if you're brave.

Otherwise, you'll simply indulge in the dopamine created by pretending such surgeries recommended to you are doable, therefore deluding yourself into thinking someday, somehow, someway, you'll "ascend".

Massive cope. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last.
Keep crying for me. I bet on my mom life that I will be getting rhino and almond eye surgery. I already consulted with an ortho and he’s gonna do some x rays of my face and skull to see what assymetrries and how recessed I am

Maybe so, but the stigma attached to "curry" being an instantaneous failo is just a meme. No cope. Unless, of course, you fall into the low-class "street shitter" bracket. Then it's over before it even began, right?
Cope. The autists on here even rate Hrithik Roshan as 4/10.

Keep crying for me. I bet on my mom life that I will be getting rhino and almond eye surgery. I already consulted with an ortho and he’s gonna do some x rays of my face and skull to see what assymetrries and how recessed I am

I couldn't care less either way, if you do, good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Cope. The autists on here even rate Hrithik Roshan as 4/10.
He like a 6/10 in America compared him to the avg Chad in America. He’s a 4/10 compared to gandy and the rest GL MM

He like a 6/10 in America compared him to the avg Chad in America. He’s a 4/10 compared to gandy and the rest GL MM
You're just proving my point.

Aren't you Indian too you motherfucker? If hritik is a 4, it's completely over for you and your people.

Aren't you Indian too you motherfucker? If hritik is a 4, it's completely over for you and your people.
I am lol he’s just not that GL and overrated af

He's an Indian. I'm from the Paki side of Kashmir.
JFL - I bet you think you're superior and think your genetics are somehow different from Indians. As if Indian and Pakis magically diverged along genetic lines on August 14/15, 1947. JFL!
Paki side of Kashmir
Curry is curry, son. No matter how much you pakis cope.

Indian and Pakis are nearly the same
I am lol he’s just not that GL and overrated af

Then which Indian is good looking?
Like I said, it's over for you and your people.

JFL - I bet you think you're superior and think your genetics are somehow different from Indians. As if Indian and Pakis magically diverged along genetic lines on August 14/15, 1947. JFL!

I genuinely don't. Being either Paki or Indian is the same shit, but you can tell the difference at times between who is a Paki and who is an Indian. Likewise, Kashmiris tend to have a different pheno that is distinguishable.

It has nothing to do with a superiority complex lmfao, the last thing I'd do is gloat online about it.

Indian and Pakis are nearly the same

Then which Indian is good looking?
Like I said, it's over for you and your people.
On here abandonship, angelrun, and md hopefully. Every other curry here that I have seen is psl 4-5 max.

That’s anglerun the curry in the middle

Attachments

• 4B21EE62-9528-496D-98E5-530E3B5CC1B6.jpeg
    4B21EE62-9528-496D-98E5-530E3B5CC1B6.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 31
Sri Lanka Indians look different too.

That anglerun guy looks okay I think.

Hritik mogs him in my opinion. Hard.

That anglerun guy looks okay I think.

Hritik mogs him in my opinion. Hard.
cope he’s a male model. Also forget to mention tuboflard

brb using imagination

LOOOOOOL El Classico

I agree, to an extent. Are you also a "CURRY" (?)
Son, I'm a med europoor. My name's Alejandro.

@LordNorwood @AbandonShip

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Lol models are suppose to take pics shirtless
Nah just asking, not related to the pic. Too many autists here forget that a lot of good looking male models are gay.

Images 1
Bones are overrated by the way.