22M. 6’2. 15% bf. Recovering from bimax surgery 17 days ago. How can I improve my looks.

how's the healing? i plan on doing bimax within the next 2 years but i'm scared of the pain/ disgusting liquid diet
Not that bad after two weeks

Faggots here coping hard, you look great OP.
I have a request though, can you by chance send me a pic of when you were younger, like 14 yrs old and 10 yrs? I want to see your chin back then. I think you do not need reduction AT ALL especially if your bite is fine.
31B7738C 13B9 4EDE BE1A F3B8F7702179

I have a request though, can you by chance send me a pic of when you were younger, like 14 yrs old and 10 yrs? I want to see your chin back then. I think you do not need reduction AT ALL especially if your bite is fine.
My chin was definitely smaller back then

Have a before and after?

You need more mass on your nose (fillers) and also lower gonial angle (implant/fillers)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
What happened to ur hairline? Hair looks better now.

You need more mass on your nose (fillers) and also lower gonial angle (implant/fillers)
Like fillers on the corner of my jaw to make it more angled? I’m a little swollen right now

A lot of dudes mentioned it ya, my chin is definitely bigger than most ppls, I was wondering if I get a rhinoplasty, cheek fillers, and paranasal implants, would that make it more balanced? I don't want to cut into my face again to do a genioplasty, or chin shaving tbh
reduction genioplasty bro. rest is just swelling.

I'm curious, do any of your parents have gigachins?

do u have asian blood?
Is ur mum the asian one?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Is your mom half asian? Or three quarters or something, you seem to be more European looking

They can’t handle the chin mog

Lots of niggers, curries and retards in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and rand anon
What happened to ur hairline? Hair looks better now.
System
Is your mom half asian? Or three quarters or something, you seem to be more European looking

They can’t handle the chin mog

Lots of niggers, curries and retards in this thread.
im half Asian half white

A lot of dudes mentioned it ya, my chin is definitely bigger than most ppls, I was wondering if I get a rhinoplasty, cheek fillers, and paranasal implants, would that make it more balanced? I don't want to cut into my face again to do a genioplasty, or chin shaving tbh
Don’t get fillers they will migrate and fuck up your face

Don’t get fillers they will migrate and fuck up your face
What about HA? And I’m getting cheek and paranasal implants later once I’m recovered. And then a permanent rhino. The. Only fillers I have are in my nose. Maybe I’ll get a jaw angle implant for the corners.

Are u naturally balding? Since ur using system? What Norwood are you?

Jaw and chin are almost cartoonishly strong. I would try growing a bit of stubble, because it certainly looks strange. MUCH better than having a recessed chin/weak jaw though.

holy fucking shit. harmony and gonial angle rekt. fucking over. i’m sorry this forum gave you body dysmorphia this badly.
Oh yeah, you said it right there. Gonial angle is far from 90 degrees. The surgery only made the bad angle more apparent.

Oh yeah, you said it right there. Gonial angle is far from 90 degrees. The surgery only made the bad angle more apparent.
Ya swelling is making it rounded. Right where they cut, I feel a lot of swelling. If it doesn’t get better might get a small gonial implant for the angle

Are u naturally balding? Since ur using system? What Norwood are you?
Used minoxidil and grew out hair more, parted it to cover up temples. Started eating more alkaline foods, a lot of fruit

you got bogged son

you got bogged son
04FBA5B0 4F6E 4EC5 BE74 FE20A1566058

Gonna get some cheek and paranasal to support Midface. Also swelling is making my jaw round. If needed I might get gonial angle implants after swelling is gone

What about HA? And I’m getting cheek and paranasal implants later once I’m recovered. And then a permanent rhino. The. Only fillers I have are in my nose. Maybe I’ll get a jaw angle implant for the corners.
Just don’t use fillers anywhere other than chin and yours is already big enough.

No need for fillers

Befores/Afters

Did my best to chadify you.

Usually best to have implants with bimax. At least that's the case I've heard.

You could probably take the NT pill and just go for fillers which will do the job but will make you look mad bloated later on.

Things I helped with was I fixed your skull, back area to give it more harmony.

Also tightened the skin under your chin this can be done via custom neck liposuction.

Also it seems like your chin is too big, idk what you're gonna need for that.

Clean shaven might not be the way to go if you're worried about your current SMV. I'd beard up to fraud that giga chin.

Someone like Korea would be able to dissect your shit and find what you need my boi

Befores/Afters
View attachment 1784110View attachment 1784108

View attachment 1784111View attachment 1784109

You could probably take the NT pill and just go for fillers which will do the job but will make you look mad bloated later on.

Also tightened the skin under your chin this can be done via custom neck liposuction.

Clean shaven might not be the way to go if you're worried about your current SMV. I'd beard up to fraud that giga chin.

Someone like Korea would be able to dissect your shit and find what you need my boi
Big thanks bro🙏🙏

Befores/Afters
View attachment 1784110View attachment 1784108

View attachment 1784111View attachment 1784109

Can you tag Korea? Idk his username

@Korea

• +1
Reactions: Sal