22m 6'4 195cm what do I need to do in order to ascend.

C

calipso

Iron
What surgeries

Attachments

• IMG_20230616_203046_651.jpg
    IMG_20230616_203046_651.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230616_203013_850.jpg
    IMG_20230616_203013_850.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230617-122021.png
    Screenshot_20230617-122021.png
    742.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28219
Kebab vendor pheno. ovER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, OSOARROGANT, life is suifuel and 8 others
Rhinoplasty wouldn't hurt, also lose bodyfat and train for muscle growth, shaving wouldn't hurt either

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
SARPE with braces
Rhinoplasty
Jaw implants
Cheek implants
Infraorbital rim implants
Genioplasty
Canthopexy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Play height game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Nick.Harte
LTN but you can have HTN appeal if u are gymmaxxed cus you are already tall

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and aspiringexcel
longface/10

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
At 195 cm, you don't do shit. Forget about looksmaxing at that height to get foids unless you wanna look like a male model.
Put 195cm in your Tinder profiles, insta and wear airmax or airforce1 to boost your height halo when you go outside.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Blond3cel
Shower first

• JFL
Wrong race + narrow head = over.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
longface/10
Thats literally why getting to tall is bad.
Alot of real tall man are sometimes getting these weird faces.
It looks like his face got enlongated with his height feel bad for him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
At 195 cm, you don't do shit. Forget about looksmaxing at that height to get foids unless you wanna look like a male model.
Put 195cm in your Tinder profiles, insta and wear airmax or airforce1 to boost your height halo when you go outside.
Imagine that face on Tinder you think the 195 in the Bio will change shit ?
The Avrg face gets some crumbs there if hes very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258 and Nick.Harte
He won't slay that's 100% sure but being incel with that height and not getting anything? I doubt it.

• +1
He won't slay that's 100% sure but being incel with that height and not getting anything? I doubt it.
IRL no doubt. OLD is a complete diffrent game.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
6'4 bro u don't need to do anything... stop baiting for attention lmao

You're fine. The height hailo could get you some ltn or maybe mtn if you lucky. I would try to put on some muscle and fix that nose of your and maybe try some other hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I actually got 20-30 likes on tinder

You're fine. The height hailo could get you some ltn or maybe mtn if you lucky. I would try to put on some muscle and fix that nose of your and maybe try some other hairstyle.
I have a deviated septum so I'm getting it fixed to help with my breathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
height halo means you will be able to get a girl regardless of facial falios. Nice height op!
Also can I have garlic sauce with my doner kebab and some salad?

• +1
Reactions: life is suifuel
Where are you from? Softmaxx + locationmaxx and you are good

Getting jacked would be huge for you cause of height. I'd probably look into sarms/roids before surgery if I were you. Mastic Gum could also be huge for you since it looks like you have a narrowing lower third. Lastly shave the stacked and go to a barber that knows how to do something with your hair texture, it looks pretty bad rn.

Getting jacked would be huge for you cause of height. I'd probably look into sarms/roids before surgery if I were you. Mastic Gum could also be huge for you since it looks like you have a narrowing lower third. Lastly shave the stacked and go to a barber that knows how to do something with your hair texture, it looks pretty bad rn.
I had coconut oil in my hair that's why. Also another user recommended sarpe. I've been told by my dentist that I have a narrow palette so that could possibly help. Also does my maxilla look recessed a user recommended infraorbital and cheek implants would that benefit me or is it better to get maxilla surgery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618-164407.png
    Screenshot_20230618-164407.png
    937.9 KB · Views: 0
I had coconut oil in my hair that's why. Also another user recommended sarpe. I've been told by my dentist that I have a narrow palette so that could possibly help. Also does my maxilla look recessed a user recommended infraorbital and cheek implants would that benefit me or is it better to get maxilla surgery.
A little bit but honestly maxilla and cheekbones aren't that big a deal on men. Jaw, Eye Area, and height/frame are king. I'd put all my effort into my lower third and body if I were you. You'll get the most bang for you buck in those places.

I'd definitely shave the mustache or just go for the full stuble if I were you though. Just the thin stache looks really bad.

What tf is up with curries and these horrible staches? Shave it off or let the rest grow too.

If any surgeries go for rhyno

A little bit but honestly maxilla and cheekbones aren't that big a deal on men. Jaw, Eye Area, and height/frame are king. I'd put all my effort into my lower third and body if I were you. You'll get the most bang for you buck in those places.
What do you recommend for lower third.

What tf is up with curries and these horrible staches? Shave it off or let the rest grow too.

If any surgeries go for rhyno
I'm not Indian. Don't see how you could think that.

Nevermind got it