(22M Bengali) How bad is it lads?

height increasing surgery to even stand a chance tbh. But your face has potential

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I actually think you're pretty good looking. Most bengalis can grow some stubble, are you able to grow some stubble? if you did I think you'd have a pretty good face. The height is an issue but not something that's impossible to overcome. My good friend is a 5'2" Sri Lankan dude with a good face & a mogmaxxed physique. His current girl is a 7/10 blonde stacie. This is all anaecdotal but I'm sure if you looked around in your personal life you'd see similar examples. If they can do it then why not you?
:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5786 and Preoximerianas
Are you fighting islamists in your country

Nah, but with the way my parents raised me around Islam completely turned me off by the time I was in high school.
Ngl you have potential just softmaxx and go for 4"11 girls

Getting with a girl shorter/at my height is the worst case scenario, I want my kids to ascend and part of the way to do that would be to get with a girl who is taller than me by a solid margin. Only way to do that is to get LL surgery + arrangemarriagemaxx hard :feelshah:
I actually think you're pretty good looking. Most bengalis can grow some stubble, are you able to grow some stubble? if you did I think you'd have a pretty good face. The height is an issue but not something that's impossible to overcome. My good friend is a 5'2" Sri Lankan dude with a good face & a mogmaxxed physique. His current girl is a 7/10 blonde stacie. This is all anaecdotal but I'm sure if you looked around in your personal life you'd see similar examples. If they can do it then why not you?
:feelsgood:

Bro it's wild, I can definitely grow a stubble on the left side of my face but the right side? Lmao, it's like I can grow it, then there is a gap where barely anything grows, and then I can grow again :feelswah: Hopped on minoxidil and gonna use castor oil and/or peppermint oil to try and get a nicer and fuller stubble + eyelashes and eyebrows. Gonna go hardcore gymmaxx to max out physical look, anything is better than what I got now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You look like a tanned Asian guy I’d say four PSL facially but your height is very bad

Do i look gook this shit is still haunting me well that and the bad face but the gook thing as well.

IMG 20211020 180428

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
look good. just train neck and minoxidil+dermaroll eyebrows and ur set

Nah my parents weren’t traitors and moved to the U.S instead of the U.K. Honestly it’s weird, most woman treat me as a friend at best. They’ve never treated me badly like some of the horror stories i’ve read thankfully 🙏 But every once in awhile i’ll have one treat me like a chad. They would usually be Latina/Middle Eastern girls which I don’t have an issue with.
What do you mean? 100% traitors for moving you to America where is curries are such a small minority.

Not possible unless you fuck up your skin with temporary products.

Have had untreated GED since I was 12 which royally fucked up my ability to eat. Basically would get so anxious while eating that I would feel like vomiting after barely eating so I threw the food out. Barely ate at home too, spent whatever time I had being a NEET and playing video games instead. Growth plates fuse for 99.9% of dudes by the time they’re 21 so any more growing is gone. :feelswhy:

Can height fraud with shoes but idk my height with them on. Will measure eventually but i do know I end up being taller than a lot of the woman around me :feelsgood:

Story of my life fml
It wasn’t your GED that really stunted your growth, you likely had a short ancestors in your family tree like most Bengalis and got genetically recombinationpilled. That is how my father became 5’2 when my grandfather is ~5’6-5’7 and why I am almost 3 inches taller than him eventhough I lived a far more stressful, very poor sleep, inactive childhood with similar diet. Even happened to another Bangladeshi I knew from elementary on my block, ended up being ~5’0 at almost 20.

What do you mean? 100% traitors for moving you to America where is curries are such a small minority.

It wasn’t your GED that really stunted your growth, you likely had a short ancestors in your family tree like most Bengalis and got genetically recombinationpilled. That is how my father became 5’2 when my grandfather is ~5’6-5’7 and why I am almost 3 inches taller than him eventhough I lived a far more stressful, very poor sleep, inactive childhood with similar diet. Even happened to another Bangladeshi I knew from elementary on my block, ended up being ~5’0 at almost 20.

The British subjugated the Sub-Continent for centuries and now South Asians are in Great Britain aiding the country in all facets of civil society. Literal insult to the millions of our ancestors that were butchered under their hands. I would rather live in America because at least America did what South Asians were too weak willed to do, fight a sustained armed revolution against their oppressors. While all we did was bow down to the Brits, and even during an uprising it was fellow South Asians who gunned down any dissenters without hesitation. I don't really much care if the United States has a large South Asian population, the amount of fellow South Asians in a country doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is if they aren't weak willed degenerate losers.

GED probably had an impact, throughout highschool I had eaten so little that my very ribs were visible. Even when I grew up in a developed country like the U.S I'm practically the same height as my father.

The British subjugated the Sub-Continent for centuries and now South Asians are in Great Britain aiding the country in all facets of civil society. Literal insult to the millions of our ancestors that were butchered under their hands. I would rather live in America because at least America did what South Asians were too weak willed to do, fight a sustained armed revolution against their oppressors. While all we did was bow down to the Brits, and even during an uprising it was fellow South Asians who gunned down any dissenters without hesitation. I don't really much care if the United States has a large South Asian population, the amount of fellow South Asians in a country doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is if they aren't weak willed degenerate losers.
Both are trash places no one should defend: America supported Pakistan in their genocide of us and Nixon called every Indian inferior subhumans.

I live in America like you and ethnics with the means should never leave homelands, especially bring their families here in the west to make mentally ill failures like me!

GED probably had an impact, throughout highschool I had eaten so little that my very ribs were visible. Even when I grew up in a developed country like the U.S I'm practically the same height as my father.
What does Preoximerianas mean? And what flag is that?

• +1
Heightmaxx asap buddy. Take some hgh and lots of zinc,clocks running out

And stop talking bad about South Asians cause ur heightminned. Pure ressentiment

What does Preoximerianas mean? And what flag is that?

Preo comes from Proxima Centauri, Meria comes from the Spanish city of Almeria, Anas idk when it comes from, added it cause Preoximeria didn't sound cool enough. The PFP is from the center piece of the Conch Republic flag.

Preo comes from Proxima Centauri, Meria comes from the Spanish city of Almeria, Anas idk when it comes from, added it cause Preoximeria didn't sound cool enough. The PFP is from the center piece of the Conch Republic flag.
Sounds pretty random. Why did you choose it? My username makes sense as I am Paki and an incel.

• +1
Sounds pretty random. Why did you choose it? My username makes sense as I am Paki and an incel.

Random usernames are the ones that are both memorable and ones that aren't taken whenever you make accounts :feelshah:. I would say I chose it mostly cause I want Humanity to spread out across the Stars and Proxima Centauri is the closest star system to us, Almeria is a province in Spain listed in Europa Universals 4 which is the game I have the most hours in.

Random usernames are the ones that are both memorable and ones that aren't taken whenever you make accounts :feelshah:. I would say I chose it mostly cause I want Humanity to spread out across the Stars and Proxima Centauri is the closest star system to us, Almeria is a province in Spain listed in Europa Universals 4 which is the game I have the most hours in.
I love EU4 man. Played the fuck out of that game. My favourite country to start as is brandenburg. I would always form Prussian and then move on to forming germany.

• Love it
I love EU4 man. Played the fuck out of that game. My favourite country to start as is brandenburg. I would always form Prussian and then move on to forming germany.

It's so good honestly, Brandeburg when you focus on having a small but professional army absolutely wipe out enemy armies. But my favorite nation would have to either be Bengal, Mughals, or France.

It's so good honestly, Brandeburg when you focus on having a small but professional army absolutely wipe out enemy armies. But my favorite nation would have to either be Bengal, Mughals, or France.
France is way too easy. I swear. Main rival in every single game. They get so strong it's impossible to beat them as another country if you don't take them out early on.

• +1
You should try HOI4. Way too addictive.

France is way too easy. I swear. Main rival in every single game. They get so strong it's impossible to beat them as another country if you don't take them out early on.

It's why I put them up high, I love countries that I can just conquer everybody else and make a massive empire. Playing tall is incredibly boring and I'm just not a fan of it.

I cant see the pics but at 5'2 , i don't think u dont know the answer

How tall are.your parents? Did something happen during ur growth?

He can ascend through LL. He can get to 5'8" and it's liftfrauding from them on. I am rooting for my boy.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
It's why I put them up high, I love countries that I can just conquer everybody else and make a massive empire. Playing tall is incredibly boring and I'm just not a fan of it.
Gets too easy imo. I like playing tall. Rather have a small focused empire that is very wealthy than a giant blob.

He can ascend through LL. He can get to 5'8" and it's liftfrauding from them on. I am rooting for my boy.
If he's really 5'2 then ascending to 5'8 is like a pipedream even LL can not reach it without highly risking being a cripple

Yeah I deleted the imjur associated with the picture awhile ago after I determined that the info I had gotten was enough. Parents are about the same height as me, mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'2 but growing up in the West I should have been taller than then. But because I barely ever ate growing up cause of my GED...well :feelswah:

• So Sad
If he's really 5'2 then ascending to 5'8 is like a pipedream even LL can not reach it without highly risking being a cripple

I do plan on getting LL but to about 5'4/5'5 and then fraud to 5'6 which is tall enough for me.

• +1
Yeah I deleted the imjur associated with the picture awhile ago after I determined that the info I had gotten was enough. Parents are about the same height as me, mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'2 but growing up in the West I should have been taller than then. But because I barely ever ate growing up cause of my GED...well :feelswah:
SEA boomers are turbo manlets but their kids are most of the time taller than them reaching 5'7-8
I'm sorry OP at your height adults will not take you seriously
Even in SEA it is turbomanlet territory

I do plan on getting LL but to about 5'4/5'5 and then fraud to 5'6 which is tall enough for me.
Why not 6 inches? It's not that risky I think. You can get 6 inches safely. People exaggerate things here. You won't be crippled lol but don't expect to be able to run as well as before. It's a worthwhile tradeoff, at least it would be for me as I don't like to exercise anyway.

SEA boomers are turbo manlets but their kids are most of the time taller than them reaching 5'7-8
I'm sorry OP at your height adults will not take you seriously
Even in SEA it is turbomanlet territory

Being from Bangladesh I can just get an arranged marriage and because we're wealthy enough over there she'll be at least fairly attractive (hopefully). So my situation is at least marginally better then some of the other lads on the forum at least, my only cope jfl :lul:

• +1
Being from Bangladesh I can just get an arranged marriage and because we're wealthy enough over there she'll be at least fairly attractive (hopefully). So my situation is at least marginally better then some of the other lads on the forum at least, my only cope jfl :lul:
I'd say still get LL
You'll still want your arranged marriage wife to be attracted to you

Arrangemarriagemaxxing is legit. I am probably gonna go for it anyway.

I'd say still get LL
You'll still want your arranged marriage wife to be attracted to you
OP isn't ugly. I mean he has a bad pheno for his location but feature wise nah. Size is gonna be his problem but maybe one of the shorter girls won't mind.

• +1
Why not 6 inches? It's not that risky I think. You can get 6 inches safely. People exaggerate things here. You won't be crippled lol but don't expect to be able to run as well as before. It's a worthwhile tradeoff, at least it would be for me as I don't like to exercise anyway.
It’s not that simple jfl.
You’re lucky if you’re gonna be able to jog for more than 3 mins after you stretch your legs for fucking 6 inches.

OP isn't ugly. I mean he has a bad pheno for his location but feature wise nah. Size is gonna be his problem but maybe one of the shorter girls won't mind.

I'll eventually post another ratings picture in a few months, gotta show off my progress :feelsgood:

It’s not that simple jfl.
You’re lucky if you’re gonna be able to jog for more than 3 mins after you stretch your legs for fucking 6 inches.
Cope. Username checks out. 6 inches LL is a worthwhile risk if you are turbomanlet.

Cope. Username checks out. 6 inches LL is a worthwhile risk if you are turbomanlet.
I did not say it’s not worthwhile.
You’re a legit retard if you think 6 inches LL is not that risky and you can get it safely.

Gonna make two updates to this one day. One when I softmaxx ascend and the other when I hardmaxx ascend.

Gonna take the real ones in it, basically the people that asked for a progress update lol.