22M Rate brutally with everything possible for ascension

Bart Dudley

Bart Dudley

Iron
The right side has two moles on my collar bone Picture was taken with outer camera 1 month into minoxidil on face and I have been focusing on thumb pulling my left to hide an offset I had in my eyes...But what I didn't realize is now for some reason my left zygomatic and maxilla completely shifted and throws my facial symmetry in an Arby's dumpster.
Before I thumb pull my right though I think this would be a good time to ask for guidance with a very easy to see before and after in itself. I have masochistic willpower to improve infinitely.

Current things I know I need to do is get rid of my under eye problems and bags along with more jaw exercise and mewing.

I'm a newfag retard what is PSL and is it a 1/10 scale?

Attachments

• Rate brutally.png
    Rate brutally.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ChristianChad, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, Deleted member 5892 and Bart Dudley
4PSL (4.5/5 out of 10) hardcapped aka over for you in 2022
The only thing you can do is moneymaxxing to betabux a LTB/MTB.
Softmax is pointless but depending on your height you could benefit from the gym (if you are short its really over)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Bart Dudley
4PSL (4.5/5 out of 10) hardcapped aka over for you in 2022
The only thing you can do is moneymaxxing to betabux a LTB/MTB.
Softmax is pointless but depending on your height you could benefit from the gym (if you are short its really over)
I'm not putting myself to a limit of softmaxxing as any form of improvement or surgery is well within my financial scope. I see rhinoplasty as a total noob trap for anyone with a recessed maxilla which is why so many who get it have that uncanny valley look.
I have a brother that's shorter than me and been a gymcel for over 10 years and he slays constantly so getting incredibly fit is in my pipeline. I appreciate the feedback thank you.

My roadmap for everything isn't to look human in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Mr.Proper and ChristianChad
Not absolutely terribly ugly got awful ugly. But still kind of bleh looking, you look like snot from America dad if he had shitty facial hair
220C5145 FDFF 4BD1 8E53 161CFD5B448D

Get rid of that shit, get a more stylish haircut and get rid of that ugly ass facial hair. Makes you look like you play league all day. You also have Scleral Show, which makes you look fucking demonic and not in a good way

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
You look alright imo. Shave the shit facial hair or use minox and dermarolling with needles to improve density but until you have very dense beard keep it shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Bart Dudley
you look like your eyes hit puberty but the rest of your face didn’t.

• +1
PSL is /8, you look average to me.
I think you problems are probably because of your autism

• +1
Not absolutely terribly ugly got awful ugly. But still kind of bleh looking, you look like snot from America dad if he had shitty facial hair
View attachment 1826215

Get rid of that shit, get a more stylish haircut and get rid of that ugly ass facial hair. Makes you look like you play league all day. You also have Scleral Show, which makes you look fucking demonic and not in a good way
You look alright imo. Shave the shit facial hair or use minox and dermarolling with needles to improve density but until you have very dense beard keep it shaven.
Ignore that I had a weeabo with a 2,000$ phone take these photos of me (one of my 10 siblings) I really appreciate the advice and I'll go back to a clean shave. You can see the asymmetry in my nose very easily across these and how it looks broken although it's the maxilla being crooked. I appreciate your honesty and I agree, my eyes are incredibly fucked but I was thinking of trying to fix them by lightening them from green to blue by using Arbutin to inhibit tyrosine since I don't think anyone's tried it.
Maybe I'm autistic... What does this mean?
Two years ago I was 103lbs and I was kept indoors my whole life and told that I was "Too small for my age and mentally defective" so I have everything to prove. I don't care how impossible anything in my life is or how hard it's supposed to be, I want to reach the top 1% of everything, looks, intelligence, strength, financials, status, and I have an obsession of seeing people reach their potential. Nothing I could do would amount to anything worth value no matter what my perceived value and I could never apply myself. I am trying to be a positive influence on people close to roping that mog 99.5% of humanity just by having superior genes with no effort. (There's a lot of waste in the world and I'm a part of it.)
I am currently getting fuckloads of MGF and YK11 in and I already have HCG injections and PCT pills on standby.
you look like your eyes hit puberty but the rest of your face didn’t.
I was raised being told that "going outside is illegal" and that "Working out will stunt your growth" while being limited to a plastic enriched TV dinner at 3pm.

I hope to be at least informative for one thing or another for the community. If I end up dead then I might be a blackpill to some or at the minimum a sign of what not to do and that does more than I am now.

Attachments

• face1.jpg
    face1.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 0
  • face2.jpg
    face2.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 0
  • face3.jpg
    face3.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and gymmaxedhorse
5/10

• +1
Ignore that I had a weeabo with a 2,000$ phone take these photos of me (one of my 10 siblings) I really appreciate the advice and I'll go back to a clean shave. You can see the asymmetry in my nose very easily across these and how it looks broken although it's the maxilla being crooked. I appreciate your honesty and I agree, my eyes are incredibly fucked but I was thinking of trying to fix them by lightening them from green to blue by using Arbutin to inhibit tyrosine since I don't think anyone's tried it.

Two years ago I was 103lbs and I was kept indoors my whole life and told that I was "Too small for my age and mentally defective" so I have everything to prove. I don't care how impossible anything in my life is or how hard it's supposed to be, I want to reach the top 1% of everything, looks, intelligence, strength, financials, status, and I have an obsession of seeing people reach their potential. Nothing I could do would amount to anything worth value no matter what my perceived value and I could never apply myself. I am trying to be a positive influence on people close to roping that mog 99.5% of humanity just by having superior genes with no effort. (There's a lot of waste in the world and I'm a part of it.)
I am currently getting fuckloads of MGF and YK11 in and I already have HCG injections and PCT pills on standby.

I was raised being told that "going outside is illegal" and that "Working out will stunt your growth" while being limited to a plastic enriched TV dinner at 3pm.

I hope to be at least informative for one thing or another for the community. If I end up dead then I might be a blackpill to some or at the minimum a sign of what not to do and that does more than I am now.
You look extremely neotenous due to your small set back jaws. You need bimax if you want any legitimate aesthetic improvement.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18776, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Overall your face is very juvenile. Your jaws are too small, your eyes are too big and feminine, your lips are too small, your midface is flat, and your skull is too big compared to your face.

All these things contribute to the neotenous look to your face.

You will need probably bimax + jaw/midface implants + rhino, + some work on eyes to make then more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Hero of the Imperium, Bart Dudley and 2 others
Overall your face is very juvenile. Your jaws are too small, your eyes are too big and feminine, your lips are too small, your midface is flat, and your skull is too big compared to your face.

You will need probably bimax + jaw/midface implants + rhino, + some work on eyes to make then more masculine.
agreed
no need to add something tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley and RecessedChinCel
small skull

• +1
Your lower third looks miniscule. Looks like Short face syndrome to me. Not sure its not in my expertise :soy:
Images   2022 08 17T162728159
3033142 89A7B04B CB72 40E6 B458 DE10949350EB
Images   2022 08 17T162707199

U also seem to have a retruded maxilla + bad under eye support. Bubuos nose and norwood.
U should definitely beardmax to counteract your boneless neotenous face.
Not much can be done about your ipd.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley and ChristianChad
How's your financial situation

• +1
How's your financial situation
With just my job over the top 30% (USA) My only ability I'd call autistic is my research and forum lurking that's netted me undeserved profits and I've been just expending shittons of money on research chems. I can afford some surgeries but if a bimax runs over 30K I don't think I'd want to go it for a few more years

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

How is your occlusion? Is it good? a pic of teeth would help determine if your lower third is small due to genetics or due to a deep bite.

• +1
  • JFL
GEt midface implants or die

• +1
How is your occlusion? Is it good? a pic of teeth would help determine if your lower third is small due to genetics or due to a deep bite.
I don't have a deep bite at all but for my other brothers they don't have my same issue with their lower third...
Your lower third looks miniscule. Looks like Short face syndrome to me. Not sure its not in my expertise :soy:
View attachment 1826484View attachment 1826485View attachment 1826487

U also seem to have a retruded maxilla + bad under eye support. Bubuos nose and norwood.
U should definitely beardmax to counteract your boneless neotenous face.
Not much can be done about your ipd.

I'll focus on my maxilla and under eye support for now and come back to my lower third at a later time, finishing my nose last.
I would assume that the order I get any improvements in my face is important, wouldn't want to get rhino done and then fix a recessed maxilla right? I really appreciate all of the advice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and fruitgunpop
The right side has two moles on my collar bone Picture was taken with outer camera 1 month into minoxidil on face and I have been focusing on thumb pulling my left to hide an offset I had in my eyes...But what I didn't realize is now for some reason my left zygomatic and maxilla completely shifted and throws my facial symmetry in an Arby's dumpster.
Before I thumb pull my right though I think this would be a good time to ask for guidance with a very easy to see before and after in itself. I have masochistic willpower to improve infinitely.

Current things I know I need to do is get rid of my under eye problems and bags along with more jaw exercise and mewing.

Forget softmaxxing,what you need is hardmaxxing..surgeries..a road of pain is in front of you son...bimax,jaw,cheekbones and orbital implants,maybe rhyno,canthoplasty..

• +1
Forget softmaxxing,what you need is hardmaxxing..surgeries..a road of pain is in front of you son...bimax,jaw,cheekbones and orbital implants,maybe rhyno,canthoplasty..
I'll get the body to match for that then. It's gonna be a long road but that doesn't worry me one bit.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and VladimirtheGreat
rhino + full face implants

rhino and prettyboy maxxing because you look young

why the fuck people pose like an autist

It's OVER for your recessed ass !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Perfect candidate for orbital decompression and Modified Lefort 3.

why the fuck people pose like an autist
Don't really have a decent person to take photos,
Perfect candidate for orbital decompression and Modified Lefort 3.
How do you think those would help, I can see a form of lefort 3 aiding.
It's OVER for your recessed ass !
It could honestly be way worse but how it is now I see some surgeries as just locking me into looking uncanny in the future when softmaxxing catches up

Your lack of jaw mass is the biggest issue imo, your other features aren't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back