23 y/o vs 15 y/o

View attachment 1371654

your eyes are melting, your nose is crooked as fuck, your lips are asymmetrical.
you're a weird looking amalgamation of features that should have made you look good but your subhuman genetics fucked it all.
that's why you're on this incel form while chad bangs your stacy oneitis :lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:
what is causing his asymmetry

You're better looking now. As a male, if your looks peak and decline before 23 you're a pathetic slob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
what is causing his asymmetry
probably camera distortion, face looks symmetrical here
CFB25B2A B04A 425E B08C 3C95BDFEFC53

You're better looking now. As a male, if your looks peak and decline before 23 you're a pathetic slob
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
looks a bit off :feelswhy:
at the end of the day bro, a tan, eye area and bone structure is what attracts girls and i have a score of 3/3

do u even have 1/3 bro?

@gamma another coper

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Deleted member 13332 and gamma
15yo could get away with a twinky neck

• JFL
15yo could get away with a twinky neck
my neck’s fine jfl ‘virginity taker’ someone has to take yours first faggot

When was the last time you clean shaved? I remember you mentioning you have very strong facial hair genetics (clearly visible on your picture) so you’d have to shave extremely frequently.

You have a fantastic, robust lower third, it would be interesting to see it clean shaven. I’m certain you’d still have the hollow cheeks too

• +1
When was the last time you clean shaved? I remember you mentioning you have very strong facial hair genetics (clearly visible on your picture) so you’d have to shave extremely frequently.

You have a fantastic, robust lower third, it would be interesting to see it clean shaven. I’m certain you’d still have the hollow cheeks too
it’s been a few months bro i used to shave every day for school, hate the irritation i get on my neck get confused on which direction to shave in because my neck hair grows in all sorts of directions jfl

i might have a shave today and post a photo haven’t uploaded a single pic with no stubble, stubbles just easier maintenance and i feel like in your 20’s it’s good to flex it if you can grow it

you mog now tbh based on the other pics I've seen. its funny bc ur candids mog a selfie, mirin that.

going through these responses is fucking hilarious. this forum overrates average people and downrate people with actual irl appeal :lul:

• +1
my neck’s fine jfl ‘virginity taker’ someone has to take yours first faggot
asks for honest feedback and then cries like a woman when it’s given

at the end of the day bro, a tan, eye area and bone structure is what attracts girls and i have a score of 3/3

do u even have 1/3 bro?

@gamma another coper
Ya but my eye area is asymmetric as fuck

• +1
alright guys be brutally honest here, am i past my prime years and if so who edges who by how much psl?

i understand hair quality isn’t as good now but that’s getting worked on as we speak, the high school pic seemed to get praised when i first posted it and i don’t really understand what’s so special about it compared to how i look currently

@LooksOverAll @germanlooks @volcelfatcel @gamma @wanttobeattractive @Chadeep @StrangerDanger i’m gonna approve of your answers the most boys so answer with confidence x

View attachment 1370140
View attachment 1370142
psychopath vibes

youre 23? couldve sworn you were older than me lol wtf

• +1
Grow your hair out, maybe get a transplant and be on fin and maybe minox too, stop trimming your brows and let them look natural and stop biting/sucking your cheeks and lips. You look way too try hard. Just be carefree and have a idgaf attitude.

Also stubble doesn’t suit you, try goi clean shaved or a little longer beard length

Grow your hair out, maybe get a transplant and be on fin and maybe minox too, stop trimming your brows and let them look natural and stop biting/sucking your cheeks and lips. You look way too try hard. Just be carefree and have a idgaf attitude.
i don’t fraud any pics bro that’s just my appearance this is my most recent pic taken today

any products to grow sides of hair out faster? they’re growing slow, back and top are growing the fastest

675DAD91 6B5B 46A7 8C41 F6FC0D3A81B4

i don’t fraud any pics bro that’s just my appearance this is my most recent pic taken today

any products to grow sides of hair out faster? they’re growing slow, back and top are growing the fastest

View attachment 1373827
Your lips look weird and uncanny, takes the harmony away, you could get fillers to make them even. Try minox but it’s a lifetime commitment, might bloat your face a little bit will definitely grow hair out. Hair transplant is an alternative.

Your lips look weird and uncanny, takes the harmony away, you could get fillers to make them even. Try minox but it’s a lifetime commitment, might bloat your face a little bit will definitely grow hair out. Hair transplant is an alternative.
i think lips just look different because no cupid bow, no one irl has pulled me up on it tho they say i’m the chiseled god of all italians