23 year old virgin

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
I'm a 23 year old virgin with almost no experience whatsoever other than getting a blowjob twice. For the first time in my life I have an easy opportunity to lay this girl at my job.

Only problem is I have nowhere to properly fuck her. Im stuck in my parents house until I finish my certification, and she lives with her parents too. We could probably do it in my mom's SUV(I have no AC in my car). Or I'd have to check if my dad's who's a truck driver is gonna be home or not, but his house Is an hour away.

Also how do I escalate into fucking her after we hangout? Do I just ask if she wants to fuck?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Gonthar and ROTTING
A hotel

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chadeep, ROTTING and 4 others
Fuck her in a forest or something :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Nautica
Hey, when I was in college, I would bring my gf to my house, in my room for sex, we told our parents we were studying, put some loud music to cover any other sounds and that's how we did it, everyone did the same, this was pretty much the standard in high-school and college.
For those who lived in a dorm it was more tricky, because they were in a room with other people, they had more opportunities to hook up at dorm parties, but getting down to business was more difficult - they either sneaked in a girl's bed or invited her in theirs after lights were out, and do it quietly and without many movements under the blankets. Or they could find a time during the day specifically for this thing, when the others were out, at courses or ask them to go somewhere else to have some private time with their girl.
Of course, after college if you don't have your own place, and still live with your parents, it's a big failo, and girls will be reluctant to come to your house for sex, knowing your parents are there.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Nautica
Are your parents conspiring against your sexual life? If I was going to bring a girl over I'd call them and they'd comply with the request to stay in their room.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 19551
Hey, when I was in college, I would bring my gf to my house, in my room for sex, we told our parents we were studying, put some loud music to cover any other sounds and that's how we did it, everyone did the same, this was pretty much the standard in high-school and college.
For those who lived in a dorm it was more tricky, because they were in a room with other people, they had more opportunities to hook up at dorm parties, but getting down to business was more difficult - they either sneaked in a girl's bed or invited her in theirs after lights were out, and do it quietly and without many movements under the blankets. Or they could find a time during the day specifically for this thing, when the others were out, at courses or ask them to go somewhere else to have some private time with their girl.
Of course, after college if you don't have your own place, and still live with your parents, it's a big failo, and girls will be reluctant to come to your house for sex, knowing your parents are there.
Interesting, well I think we'll just drive to some isolated area and I'll fuck her in my mom's SUV. She should be understanding about me living with my parents considering she does too

Are your parents conspiring against your sexual life? If I was going to bring a girl over I'd call them and they'd comply with the request to stay in their room.
I don't know wtf they want from me. They bitched about me being incel, but when I finally start looksmaxxing properly and being able to attract a few girls they get mad and aren't comfortable with me bringing them over. I have a fuckboy emoish haircut like the guy in my sig and mom and dad bitch about it all the time. I think they're trying to sabotage me tbh.

I don't know wtf they want from me. They bitched about me being incel, but when I finally start looksmaxxing properly and being able to attract a few girls they get mad and aren't comfortable with me bringing them over. I have a fuckboy emoish haircut like the guy in my sig and mom and dad bitch about it all the time. I think they're trying to sabotage me tbh.
I was in a similar situation... when I started to talk to them about bringing girls, I told them something along the lines of: "if you prevent me from doing this, you are not only damaging me, your only son, you are also damaging your wishes to have grandchildren in the future"

I also told them that no matter what, they can never embarass me in front of the women I bring home, because that will make them lose respect for me, which will make it harder for me, and for them too.

Good luck, if your parents are such pieces of shit they aren't able to let their SON reproduce at home, it's basically natural selection getting rid of people who don't understand what life is about.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Interesting, well I think we'll just drive to some isolated area and I'll fuck her in my mom's SUV. She should be understanding about me living with my parents considering she does too
What's wrong with your house, are you worried about your parents or about her reaction?
You can invite her to your place to watch a movie, listen music, show her a book, whatever, etc.
And learn some game and read some PUA books first about how to properly escalate things with a girl, you don't ask her directly for sex, or she'll most likely freak out, you isolate her first to a private place using some reason, then there you get more intimate with her - touching, hugging, kissing, and eventually sex if she's comfortable with it.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
What's wrong with your house, are you worried about your parents or about her reaction?
You can invite her to your place to watch a movie, listen music, show her a book, whatever, etc.
And learn some game and read some PUA books first about how to properly escalate things with a girl, you don't ask her directly for sex, or she'll most likely freak out, you isolate her first to a private place using some reason, then there you get more intimate with her - touching, hugging, kissing, and eventually sex if she's comfortable with it.
The walls are thin in my house. Im not really comfortable fucking the shit out of her when my parents are home. I'll check out the PUA stuff.

Also whats the point of this stupid escalation shit. I know this bitch wants my dick so why cant I just ask her if she wants to fuck

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I'm a 23 year old virgin with almost no experience whatsoever other than getting a blowjob twice. For the first time in my life I have an easy opportunity to lay this girl at my job.

Only problem is I have nowhere to properly fuck her. Im stuck in my parents house until I finish my certification, and she lives with her parents too. We could probably do it in my mom's SUV(I have no AC in my car). Or I'd have to check if my dad's who's a truck driver is gonna be home or not, but his house Is an hour away.

Also how do I escalate into fucking her after we hangout? Do I just ask if she wants to fuck?
No. Once you're both comfortable you get closer together and put your arms around her and cuddle a bit, play with her hair, smell her hair etc have some laughs

Then start making out after, from there it's just a matter of you touching her in more places and getting a feel for each other. I like going from making out to kissing and licking a girl's neck and kissing her chest and then playing with her tits....

Eventually it leads to pussy lol

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot