23 year old woman larps as a high school student to meet up with underage boys

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
The woman would pretend to be a homeschooled, 14-year-old girl online to meet up with young boys.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, IMOGYOU, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 18 others
pedo for chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerkalo, Ryldoo IS COPING, alekspolska88 and 5 others
would you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Amnesia and datboijj
btw this will only get worse and worse

@Amnesia would you touch little androgynous boys?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I so would

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, IMOGYOU, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Gross grinch looking ahh
Also ur so obsessed with pedos

that really wasnt necessary. she could slay as many boys as she likes without any larp

Fuck me, 30 counts of statutory rape. Her sentence I bet is 12 months of community service and being on a sex offenders registry.

Meanwhile if it was a 23yo man with 12yo girls, he will never see the light of day again and it's probable he'll get snuffed by a prisoner, a prisoner who probably has this delusion that 12yo girls are pure and aren't getting seen to behind Burger King after school :forcedsmile:

btw this will only get worse and worse
How so?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and datboijj
U were too ugly to molest subhuman
Why are you telling me that like I don’t know and it’s supposed to hurt me? The thing about most of us here is we’re very aware of our subhumanity and laugh about it. Also, no one was “molested” here. They were all horny boys who wanted to fuck a moderately attractive older chick. Something you wish you could do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and try2beme
Why are you telling me that like I don’t know and it’s supposed to hurt me? The thing about most of us here is we’re very aware of our subhumanity and laugh about it. Also, no one was “molested” here. They were all horny boys who wanted to fuck a moderately attractive older chick. Something you wish you could do
Truecel projects his revolting face into everyone. I already pulled older girls buddy youre the subhuman anomalie

Of course it’s a white woman
White women need to be stopped

in what fukn world does that look like a junior high student.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and SoundnVision
Fuck me, 30 counts of statutory rape. Her sentence I bet is 12 months of community service and being on a sex offenders registry.

Meanwhile if it was a 23yo man with 12yo girls, he will never see the light of day again and it's probable he'll get snuffed by a prisoner, a prisoner who probably has this delusion that 12yo girls are pure and aren't getting seen to behind Burger King after school :forcedsmile:

How so?
broad is so brain-dead at-least be smart and go to highschool no one in the galaxy is gonna believe she is a 14 year old in junior high.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
if a man ever spells "sex" "s*x", you are well within your rights to call him a fag

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
That's no crime, that's an act of kindness

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
mogs any girl I have ever dated

Over if you're Above 16

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Attachments

• FD9FBC74-DD05-45BF-9380-BBE9CD785AA3.jpeg
    FD9FBC74-DD05-45BF-9380-BBE9CD785AA3.jpeg