• IMG_20200308_232044_524.jpg
    IMG_20200308_232044_524.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20200308_201536.jpg
    20200308_201536.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Your neck kills you, if you can get a thicker neck you're good.

• +1
Reactions: mobbdeep
You’re so ugly I don’t even know what to say

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Darkstrand, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Try to grow your hair

• +1
XD

another norwooding bold jbw normier :p just fuck a gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mobbdeep
IT IS OVER OP. TIE THE NOOSE ASAP

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mobbdeep and Deleted member 4671
It would genuinely surprise me if you've ever even received an IOI from a woman, let alone a GF. You need to max your ethnic features. Goofy as hell slavic looking. Sorry bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Vidyacoper
user warned for incel shaming
It would genuinely surprise me if you've ever even received an IOI from a woman, let alone a GF. You need to max your ethnic features. Goofy as hell slavic looking. Sorry bro.

Lost my virginity at 17 in a FFM threesome with two of my best female friends. (5'10 brunette and a 5'3 blonde) Daily IOIs. I look better in person, and I often rock a shaven face with longer hair on top. Just got stalked 20 minutes ago by an 8/10 blonde in the supermarket too (didn't approach, wasn't interested atm)

Guess what, women don't use a 0-10 scale to rate men you incel, and looks are very important only to insecure and shallow women

At least you guessed i'm slavic kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, MandibularCel, Deleted member 4671 and 9 others
5/10. Dead on average, most average looking guy TBH. Just work out, wear lifts and NTmaxx.

What how? Eyes are a bit off but the dude ain't ugly

IMO my eyes are my biggest letdown. My dad has Tom Cruiser tier eyes and they're blue so he mogs me there

Lost my virginity at 17 in a FFM threesome with two of my best female friends. (5'10 brunette and a 5'3 blonde) Daily IOIs. I look better in person, and I often rock a shaven face with longer hair on top. Just got stalked 20 minutes ago by an 8/10 blonde in the supermarket too (didn't approach, wasn't interested atm)

Guess what, women don't use a 0-10 scale to rate men you incel, and looks are very important only to insecure and shallow women

giphy.gif

Y u lying nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others

Consider me genuinely surprised - I struggle to consider slavs "white" (and only whites can be incel) so I suppose I must temper my surprise.

Jokes on you anyways, despite being good enough for apparently multiple women, you're here seeking validation you can get elsewhere from women. My self-confidence or self-image will never be this low. The second I get a woman, I'd never appear anywhere like this. Keep justifying your bluepilled theories - and in this case "incel" is a badge of honor.

:D

• +1
Reactions: william
Consider me genuinely surprised - I struggle to consider slavs "white" (and only whites can be incel) so I suppose I must temper my surprise.

Jokes on you anyways, despite being good enough for apparently multiple women, you're here seeking validation you can get elsewhere from women. My self-confidence or self-image will never be this low. The second I get a woman, I'd never appear anywhere like this. Keep justifying your bluepilled theories - and in this case "incel" is a badge of honor.

:D

I'm not seeking attention, I came here to see what the facial experts think, I am aware of my flaws I just wanted to hear some opinions.

I'm not blue pilled, and i've a decent frame, i got good social status, educated (STEM), upper middle class. Why would you think face is the only thing girls are about? I know a fuckton of average and ugly-ish dudes with hot girls. Maybe it's the fluoride in the water messing with the girls brains

Since 2018 the script is the same

Narcy below avg incel comes to this site asking for rates for whatever reason. Probably expecting good feedback and validation. Then gets trashed because he is subhuman. And finally proceeds to larp with some clearly bs story and attack everyone because he cant accept that, if he was the slayer he thinks he is on his head, he wouldnt be here. I love this since i joined this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, HighIQcel, MandibularCel and 7 others
Since 2018 the script is the same

Narcy below avg incel comes to this site asking for rates for whatever reason. Probably expecting good feedback and validation. Then gets trashed because he is subhuman. And finally proceeds to larp with some clearly bs story and attack everyone because he cant accept that, if he was the slayer he thinks he is on his head, he wouldnt be here. I love this since i joined this site.

>avg
>Probably expecting good feedback and validation.
>on looksmax

are you braindead

you don't have to believe in my story, i know you don't, i know i got my dick wet and you didn't :lul: be mad all you want boyo, i literally made an account just to post this, and i never claimed i was hot
itt: incels who think avg guys dont get laid

Last edited:
I'm not seeking attention, I came here to see what the facial experts think, I am aware of my flaws I just wanted to hear some opinions.

I'm not blue pilled, and i've a decent frame, i got good social status, educated (STEM), upper middle class. Why would you think face is the only thing girls are about? I know a fuckton of average and ugly-ish dudes with hot girls. Maybe it's the fluoride in the water messing with the girls brains
You prove my point - If you're good enough to get multiple women at once, why is you self-image so low to worry about flaws? Clearly they haven't held you back.

You're lucky I'm choosing to believe your story - seems like most don't. I guess I really don't either but w/e.

You prove my point - If you're good enough to get multiple women at once, why is you self-image so low to worry about flaws? Clearly they haven't held you back.

You're lucky I'm choosing to believe your story - seems like most don't. I guess I really don't either but w/e.

I don't worry about flaws - i just acknowledge them. A narcissist would have said "i'm perfect tfym". I'm even against plastic surgery

You don't have to believe me because it doesn't sound believable - fuck i probably wouldn't believe either if i was you.

You look ok but you look 30 nigga

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Where are you from?

you literally have an extremely stereotypical virgin stare, your jaw is fucking round and shitty ass eyebrows combined with witch-tier nose
and then you come around here saying all this bullshit and expect us to believe you
dude wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
killed by eye area,size and agepill

• +1

tales from larpville

"I'm not blackpilled and believe attractiveness either doesn't or barely matters when it comes to getting girls"

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

giphy.gif

JFL AT THIS TALE. KEEP PROJECTING YOUR SIMS 3 FANTASY YOU NIGGER YOU CANT EVEN FUCK A 3 PSL SPERM WHALE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 685
You know, you may be average loong and fairly masculine.

But your face has so comically little sexual charisma, it's a joke.

Eyes truly are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper

Tenor 1

Another one of your schizo tales, keep coping losing your virginity to your uncle's cock doesn count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Slayerino, turkproducer and 1 other person
You know, you may be average loong and fairly masculine.

But your face has so comically little sexual charisma, it's a joke.

Eyes truly are everything.
exactly bro, eye area best shows ur genetic value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Chad

• +1
High tier normie, you look good

• +1
Average. The people who think this guy can't get laid are either trolling or never go outside.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer and mobbdeep
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE
UEE

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
MFW They think i'm LARP-ing :lul::lul::lul:

O9u2dz8

why does everyone pretend like they get constant IOIs. i believe you have had sex since you are normie but you are not eye catching at all enough for women to be constantly checking you out.

also jfl at an 8/10 woman stalking you. probably more like a 6/10 kept glancing back at you, wondering why you were staring at her shopping.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and mobbdeep
why does everyone pretend like they get constant IOIs. i believe you have had sex since you are normie but you are not eye catching at all enough for women to be constantly checking you out.

also jfl at an 8/10 woman stalking you. probably more like a 6/10 kept glancing back at you, wondering why you were staring at her shopping.

it was her eyeballing me not the other way around, and I often don't look like a complete retard, the photos i posted are kinda garbage

Attachments

• 42068996_203731820379227_3703021122569296979_n.jpg
    42068996_203731820379227_3703021122569296979_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's over. Shit collagen. You look 30.

funny thing is, he probably has

some people on here seriously have trouble coping with the fact that you don't have to be a 10/10 to get IOIs. Pussy doesn't throw at me but frame+status+game and i can do better than a 7/10 volcel