23M 5'10 rateme

some people on here seriously have trouble coping with the fact that you don't have to be a 10/10 to get IOIs. Pussy doesn't throw at me but frame+status+game and i can do better than a 7/10 volcel
yes because "women" nowadays have vomit-inducing taste in men and rather go for dumb kanacks who can't even speak properly than for good-looking Aryans or well-behaved white guys

I'm tellin you, ethnics are at a huge advantage in the west (except from Indian-looking guys)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, MandibularCel and SLA
I'm not seeking attention, I came here to see what the facial experts think, I am aware of my flaws I just wanted to hear some opinions.

I'm not blue pilled, and i've a decent frame, i got good social status, educated (STEM), upper middle class. Why would you think face is the only thing girls are about? I know a fuckton of average and ugly-ish dudes with hot girls. Maybe it's the fluoride in the water messing with the girls brains

"Facial Experts" JFL - Here you only find 16 y.o. retard kids

• JFL
Reactions: mobbdeep
"Facial Experts" JFL - Here you only find 16 y.o. retard kids

i thought this was a legit forum wtf. this is like 4chan all over again
yes because "women" nowadays have vomit-inducing taste in men and rather go for dumb kanacks who can't even speak properly than for good-looking Aryans or well-behaved white guys

I'm tellin you, ethnics are at a huge advantage in the west (except from Indian-looking guys)

They go after both. A lot of guys are just pussies. You don't have to be a tiktok fuckboy to slay pussy, yes they have it far easier but if women never fucked avg/ugly guys, everyone would be good looking. People who arent hot have sex too

5/10 irl ofcourse you can get a decent average or cute gf, people here be trippin mane.

OP is coming from one of those incredibly poor EE countries with a national average low IQ. Judging by his avi, I think he's Serb or something. Basically he's the nigger of white people.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Consider me genuinely surprised - I struggle to consider slavs "white" (and only whites can be incel) so I suppose I must temper my surprise.

Jokes on you anyways, despite being good enough for apparently multiple women, you're here seeking validation you can get elsewhere from women. My self-confidence or self-image will never be this low. The second I get a woman, I'd never appear anywhere like this. Keep justifying your bluepilled theories - and in this case "incel" is a badge of honor.

:D
lol at this retard le whites can only be inkwell, so i guess all indian janitors are slayers xD

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Lost my virginity at 17 in a FFM threesome with two of my best female friends. (5'10 brunette and a 5'3 blonde) Daily IOIs. I look better in person, and I often rock a shaven face with longer hair on top. Just got stalked 20 minutes ago by an 8/10 blonde in the supermarket too (didn't approach, wasn't interested atm)

Guess what, women don't use a 0-10 scale to rate men you incel, and looks are very important only to insecure and shallow women

At least you guessed i'm slavic kek
Otkyda?
Consider me genuinely surprised - I struggle to consider slavs "white" (and only whites can be incel) so I suppose I must temper my surprise.

Jokes on you anyways, despite being good enough for apparently multiple women, you're here seeking validation you can get elsewhere from women. My self-confidence or self-image will never be this low. The second I get a woman, I'd never appear anywhere like this. Keep justifying your bluepilled theories - and in this case "incel" is a badge of honor.

:D
Why don't you consider Slavics as whites?

Last edited: