23M Would i need rhino and jaw implants in order to look HTN? I'M 5'6'' (NO LARP)

F

faithlesscel

Banned
Also, do you think it's possible to prettyboymax or should i forget it? I'm leanmaxxing, i know i'm still bloated but i'm trying to get under 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32804
the eyes couldnt be more brutal.

also youre the most italian fuckboy looking italian fuckboy ive ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and faithlesscel
I'm sorry but its over

• +1
Reactions: MaxxApeal, TheDragon and VenatorLuparius
Save for LL.Anything else is giga cope.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and SurgeryEnjoyer
Ehhh... maybe jaw implants and LL to be LTN

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Pokelawls pheno

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and chrisN
good contender for mtf

• So Sad
Reactions: faithlesscel
Are you brazilian/hispanic?

I'm sorry but its over
it's ok bro, i won't give up on looksmaxxing, but i'm quite aware i'm out of the dating pool. I don't even know how i managed to get a girlfriend at 18 tbh ( she was subhuman too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32804
dont get a rhino, other things are a maybe

prioritise fixing your eye area

it's ok bro, i won't give up on looksmaxxing, but i'm quite aware i'm out of the dating pool. I don't even know how i managed to get a girlfriend at 18 tbh ( she was subhuman too)
I'll rep all your Posts for mogger post to rep Ratio that's the least I can do for you

the eyes couldnt be more brutal.

also youre the most italian fuckboy looking italian fuckboy ive ever seen.
some random dude here said my eye area was my best feature, that mf was high on drugs i guess or is anything else worse?

At 5’6 save up for LL and implants after or in between that time, you’re pretty much fucked, and would need 7 figures to reach htn

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Brazilian bro lmao
Ye i could recognize it lol, your height is short for Brazil but you arent that ugly tbh. Most maxilofacial surgeries are too expensive for most people let alone boyos from south america so stick to leanmaxx and change your hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
Ye i could recognize it lol, your height is short for Brazil but you arent that ugly tbh. Most maxilofacial surgeries are too expensive for most people let alone boyos from south america so stick to leanmaxx and change your hairstyle
are u brazilian too?

Do i look better or worse in motion fam? deleting soon that shit

deep (short scar) necklift to fix that submental area should be a priority if you can't get a decent jawline after you dropped the fat
and you will probably also need filler for the jaw (or implants but the outcome is hard to predict)
your eyes arent good by .org standards but irl girls rate eyes differently, shouldnt be ur biggest concern
once you have a better jaw ur nose will look better aswell, but u can still straighten it out later with a rhino

deep (short scar) necklift to fix that submental area should be a priority if you can't get a decent jawline after you dropped the fat
and you will probably also need filler for the jaw (or implants but the outcome is hard to predict)
your eyes arent good by .org standards but irl girls rate eyes differently, shouldnt be ur biggest concern
once you have a better jaw ur nose will look better aswell, but u can still straighten it out later with a rhino
Should i kill myself? i'm 68kg rn but i'm still bloated. I started being bloated past 20, when i was 18/19 i wasnt bloated lol.

Should i kill myself? i'm 68kg rn but i'm still bloated. I started being bloated past 20, when i was 18/19 i wasnt bloated lol.
you have a bmi over 24, u are high body fat cuz its clear that that weight isnt muscle in your case lol

There are people out there with terrible painful chronic illnesses living the most depressed miserable lifes day by day and you want to kill yourself just cuz you cant get pussy?

Also, do you think it's possible to prettyboymax or should i forget it? I'm leanmaxxing, i know i'm still bloated but i'm trying to get under 20% bf

beside rhino, implants and LL you need also surgeries for eyes, canthoplasty for sure for better canthal tilt and surgery to hide upper eyelid, fat removal from under chin area, after that you might be a htn.

beside rhino, implants and LL you need also surgeries for eyes, canthoplasty for sure for better canthal tilt and surgery to hide upper eyelid, fat removal from under chin area, after that you might be a htn.
It's pointless fat removal from chin area and all this list you made is unrealistic and low iq, cause i'm not a rich mf, if i was i wouldn't be posting here lmao. when i was under 20% bf my jaw and chin were still recessed, it's lack of bones friend.

Gotta work on softmaxxes. Which hairstyle would suit me?

LL or pm me for a magic recipe which will make you grow 10 inches (you can’t have a gag reflex)

90% of your failos are caused by downward growth. sorry man but its over, just gymmax and get jaw surgery

90% of your failos are caused by downward growth. sorry man but its over, just gymmax and get jaw surgery
Do you think it's 100% genetic? I wasn't a mouth-breather as far as im concerned, but i dont know.

definitely its over maybe you can ltn