24 Male - Will be documenting MSE journey here

J

Jawz24

Iron
I will be documenting my journey here.

I live in the Bay Area, California. Will be seeing Phelps and Cohen Orthodontics, San Jose and Los Gatos California for a consult within a week or two.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this provider or know any user that has.

I seek to expand for the following reasons:

1. Increased tounge space

2. Increased nasal breathing (mine is alright, but the more the merrier)

3. Any lateral expansion of zygotes and midface compaction would be icing on the cake.

Even before any consult I already plan on only doing 1-turn a day, as at 24 I understand my bones are tight and I would like to avoid any complications with this procedure. Slow and steady.

I would have liked Dr. Ting, he is far but worth it. Unfortunetly he no longer sees patients outside So Cal...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Pumanator, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Ok bro make sure to tag me in your results thread. I think it’s no more than 3 users tagged per post or else nobody gets any tag notifications,

@Alexanderr confirm how many tags per post allowed?

Tag me in your follow up thread

If you post results don't forget to tag me

I live in the Bay Area, California. Will be seeing Phelps and Cohen Orthodontics, San Jose and Los Gatos California for a consult within a week or two.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this provider or know any user that has.

3. Any lateral expansion of zygotes and midface compaction would be icing on the cake.

Even before any consult I already plan on only doing 1-turn a day, as at 24 I understand my bones are tight and I would like to avoid any complications with this procedure. Slow and steady.

I would have liked Dr. Ting, he is far but worth it. Unfortunetly he no longer sees patients outside So Cal...
Any plan for the mandible?

Will you show before after neutral face pics from the very same angle lighting distance?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Will you show before after neutral face pics from the very same angle lighting distance?
Yes please. Tag me aswell bro

Tag me in ur next thread

Ok.
So MSE gets installed on the 18th of August.
I will have very large update around that time with tons of sick scans of my skull, nasal airway, and pics galor.
I will put all this into a new thread to be called "Jawz24 MSE Update One".
I will tag the first ppl who wanted me to.
We will also be doing facemask.

Sorry its taking awhile...

Where is pics

Be careful, mse makes u 'fart' more. I had it and I couldn't stop flatulating. It takes the excess food from your mouth and produces gas with it. So be careful of that, otherwise its a good investment ngl

• Woah
Reactions: coolguy1

tag me also brah

Any updates? And tag me too when you return

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1