24yo, Overbite, recessed jaw, small chin

Sickchuck

Sickchuck

Iron
Through out my life I wondered why my friends who I thought were on the same attractiveness level as me always recieved far more positive attention from women.
I now see that this is the answer.
PXL 20220424 2056011803

I checked a lot of posts and it seems that I have the worst recessed jaw and chin here.

I'm unemployed and I'm cursed to live in agony as a birdcel. Everywhere I check, jaw enlargement surgery costs 30000-50000$:feelswhy:

Which countries atm have cheaper but safe jaw surgery. Could genioplasty slightly improve my lower 3d?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, AscendingHero, needjawsurgery and 4 others
It’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: skrrrtahhh and Patient A
same except I'm 28 :feelsez:

italy, one of the best surgeons charges around 15k for bimax (and genio?)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
wow man, your story is very similar to mine. I always thought a good jaw was unimportant looks wise, but then i got rejected a bit and wondered wtf was going on, now i have all the answers :feelswhy:. ANyways, you are not too badly recessed, its bad but not too bad

• +1
Reactions: Garcea and Sickchuck
Get on minox and just beardfraud ez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Cidre enjoyer, lepo2317 and 1 other person
go to India @Birdcell has good bimax result from there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Birdcell
but now fr, do you have health care in your country? they should cover it.

Sorry bud. You have a very deep bite from a short mandible or both your jaws are short from short face syndrome.

Next option is to go to a local orthodontist or dental office and get x-ray scans done of your skull. Consult with a bimax factory low-end crooked Italian surgeon and send them your scans for the most useless evaluation, but it’s really to get the gateway to bimax.

Weeks ahead, you will finally book the flight to see beautiful Rome! but it’s really some cold shit hole. He will perform the bimax on you and your life has somehow changed slightly because your jaws have been repositioned by some guy people on a website told you to get cut open by.

Then you start questioning your past year and how your brain was so foggy from all this washing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale, AscendingHero, duck and 6 others
Through out my life I wondered why my friends who I thought were on the same attractiveness level as me always recieved far more positive attention from women.
View attachment 1651020

I checked a lot of posts and it seems that I have the worst recessed jaw and chin here.

I'm unemployed and I'm cursed to live in agony as a birdcel. Everywhere I check, jaw enlargement surgery costs 30000-50000$:feelswhy:

Which countries atm have cheaper but safe jaw surgery. Could genioplasty slightly improve my lower 3d?
If you have nice hunter eyes I think you are mtn/htn

bimax or ldar

Genio and msdo should fix u up

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It’s… over

GIF by HyperX

The Simpsons Depression GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
you look fat? i mean maybe lower BF?
or get surgery? id im not a doc lol

I recommend jutting for the rest of your life.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
get surgeries done in third world countries then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
but now fr, do you have health care in your country? they should cover it.
I don't, I live in the US.
wow man, your story is very similar to mine. I always thought a good jaw was unimportant looks wise, but then i got rejected a bit and wondered wtf was going on, now i have all the answers :feelswhy:. ANyways, you are not too badly recessed, its bad but not too bad
Is your recessed jaw as bad as mine? Did people comment your subhuman jaw and chin? I never got comments about that. However when I would talk to women irl(approach at bars, class etc) they would give 1 word replies and immediately look away after I talked to them. When my friends said the same things, women would turn bubbly and keep conversations.

I recommend jutting for the rest of your life.
I'm trying to do that. If I push my jaw as low as possible (so my teeth don't clench) I look slightly less subhuman. When I'm on meth or Adderall, it's easier to just hours straight but I lose concentration often and I can't study well.

My frontal image looks a lot less ugly, so I always fraud in photos by never having a side profile. I guess that explains why I get dates from time to time but I always get rejected or ghosted after the 1st date.

Being a birdcel is worse than being 5'5. The darkest skinned Manley curry mogs me because Indians have great jawlines and big chins.

Does jutting damage your jaw cartilage though?

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
welcome to the forum, you're in the right place:smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16380
Nofap + mewing + cold showers

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, testcel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Is your recessed jaw as bad as mine? Did people comment your subhuman jaw and chin? I never got comments about that. However when I would talk to women irl(approach at bars, class etc) they would give 1 word replies and immediately look away after I talked to them. When my friends said the same things, women would turn bubbly and keep conversation
Yea it looks similar to yours, mb ur chin is more pointy which in a way it makes it look as if you have more forward growth but at the same time its a bit weird, idk how to explains it.
Some women react neutrally to me, some dont wanna have anything to do with me, my front face doesnt even look too bad but the side profile its horrendous

• +1
Reactions: Sickchuck
View attachment 1651020

exact same as mine bro. you need braces + bimax + genio ASAP. Jutting makes you look slightly better from the front profile but its not the answer. You will not live a normal life until you get this done
you look fat? i mean maybe lower BF?
or get surgery? id im not a doc lol
he's not fat its just the recession and short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Still, he will have to bimax-break his jaw... :feelsbadman:

If you are a bird, you are a bird... no way to fly without breaking bones first :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and bogii
View attachment 1651020

No, genioplasty will not help. You need something much worse. Google bimax. I think you would need to break both jaws unfortunately.

This is dangerous, painful, and expensive. But unfortunately, no other way for you.

You might also need to somehow widen the jaw/get jaw angle implant. I do not think bimax will help you with the jaw corner. But idk, if this can be done during the procedure too...:unsure:

As for the countries, i would suggest Italy, Brazil, Spain. This is where most poorcel people here do their bonesmashing (y)

it's just your game bro I've seen worse with stacies :soy:

does side profile even matter anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and sergeant blackpill
it's your submental region that's giga garbage, and yes your jaws also are recessed
I see you're a fat fucker, can't see exactly, but lose the weight and see what changes

I had the exact same issue as you do. However, I do know a way to potentially fix your overbite naturally. The majority of my overbite was due to my crooked canines which would block my jaw coming forward therefore prevent it from giving in length and making it recessed. My orthodontist gave me a retainer for orthodontic treatment on my lower jaw and I used it to push my canines even though that was not meant for it. I went from a 7mm to a 3.75mm. I recommend you buy a mouth guard so you can put it in your lower jaw and push your upper front maxilla for CCW Rotation. I am 15 by the way, so results may be different for you.

While you are doing this, I recommend you mew, and even though it may not work, it will allow you keep your lips sealed and nose breathe. Also make sure to supplement with proper nutrition as well. Get Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc supplement made by a company called "Nature's Bounty". Get Vitamin D3 5000 IU pack made by a company called "Bio Tech". And lastly get vitamin+k2+mk4+and+mk7, which is probably the most important nutrient because it uses calcium to actually add on to bone. The company for this supplement I am reccomending should be called "Bronson."

Here are the supplement links including the retainer:

1. Amazon product ASIN B002BXAMJS
2. Amazon product ASIN B00NGMJRTE
3. Amazon product ASIN B01K33AQNO
4. Amazon product ASIN B0779MTZDL
Where the mouth guard about 19 hours a day and make sure to chew mastic gum as well.

Here is the link for that:
Amazon product ASIN B08L9MWKVS

Last edited:
does side profile even matter anyways?

I have always wondered that myself but a lot of guys seem to think females dump them after the first couple of meetings due to figuring it out. Not sure if that has some truth to it or if they are just thinking that is the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Yea it looks similar to yours, mb ur chin is more pointy which in a way it makes it look as if you have more forward growth but at the same time its a bit weird, idk how to explains it.
Some women react neutrally to me, some dont wanna have anything to do with me, my front face doesnt even look too bad but the side profile its horrendous
Fuck I'm sorry. It's a similar experience with me
I have always wondered that myself but a lot of guys seem to think females dump them after the first couple of meetings due to figuring it out. Not sure if that has some truth to it or if they are just thinking that is the reason.

It's probably a subconscious reason. Basically they can easily find another guy with otherwise the same qualities, but a better jaw, and they'll take the guy that has even a single better trait than me.
it's your submental region that's giga garbage, and yes your jaws also are recessed
I see you're a fat fucker, can't see exactly, but lose the weight and see what changes
I'm skinny fat. My cheeks are just pudgy. I'm also worried about my turkey neck which I can hide a bit if I keep gulping(actually helps a lot with my side profile).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88