25 kissless virg. I know my main problems, just curious how I look from front.

I thought this places gives legit surgery advice and ratings, got none of that.

I thought this places gives legit surgery advice and ratings, got none of that.
You probably look better shaved. Your mouth width is a failo. Your biggest failo is nct. The only surgery I'd recommend is fixing nct but I'm not too well versed in exactly the results of such eye surgeries. But other than that there's really nothing I can see for you to do. You can't create halos with surgery (most the time) only fix failos. Other than that you can try widening mouth using devices you stick in your mouth. Ideally I could probably do that too but I've heard it can worsen naso labial folds which I have.

You definitely aren't 10 percent bf but you're honestly pretty low bf. Maybe 13 or 12
I used to be 7-8% but it is not sustainable when working a corporate job. But yes, after posting the picture I figured I am higher than 10 right now.

I used to be 7-8% but it is not sustainable when working a corporate job. But yes, after posting the picture I figured I am higher than 10 right now.
Post a pic of your face at 8 percent

You are definitely autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, owlofathena and 5'8manlet
Took a picture from a couple of feet to avoid distorsion and looking straight to the camera. I’ve gave up on hoes but I am trying to score career wise and thinking whether it is necessary to go plastic surgery route.View attachment 870007
i'd gymax and tan

I am 6’2. But I won’t be leaving Europe. Anything else is trash and people are low class.
Location maxxing. Is like a cheat code for whites. No shame in using it, if needed

seems to be over

-Negative canthal tilt
-Receding hairline
-Recessed jawline
-High body fat

Below low tier normie. 3/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
You’re decent looking facially, basically ideal height, and you’re pretty ripped. The fact you haven’t even gotten one kiss leads me to believe you have bad mental issues. There’s no way you should have this tough of a time.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
ive seen guys who look like you yet they get laid. are autistic?

Took a picture from a couple of feet to avoid distorsion and looking straight to the camera. I’ve gave up on hoes but I am trying to score career wise and thinking whether it is necessary to go plastic surgery route.View attachment 870007
You’re an average looking guy. Horseface and NCT biggest flaws but you’re good looking enough to get laid.

Looks like you should start a hairloss protocol but you don't look bad.

Dude just get a new pickup truck and redneckmaxx. You have the perfect look for it

Looks like you should start a hairloss protocol but you don't look bad.
Hairline moved around 20 in the corners, hasn’t changed in 5 years so I am not in a hurry, if it moves past it (which I doubt looking at family), I’ll fix it. Most here say I am 3/10, I guess everyone have their own grasp on whats bad :/

go for asian not memeing

Dude just get a new pickup truck and redneckmaxx. You have the perfect look for it
I
go for asian not memeing
I won’t and am not going for any right now. I am only concerned about my looks in social situations. I feel like me (below average and or ugly, depends on who rates) have it harder than normies in basically any situation.

Hairline moved around 20 in the corners, hasn’t changed in 5 years so I am not in a hurry, if it moves past it (which I doubt looking at family), I’ll fix it. Most here say I am 3/10, I guess everyone have their own grasp on whats bad :/
You got to be on top of your hair, check what months of the year you shed, your density, and all that, monitor once a month or as you wish, and as soon as you start losing density hop on a protocol. Im doing minox+stemox besides other things atm and just the added density is worthed for me, im also doing minox on beard for even more density.
I would do all the softmaxes and re-evaluate from there, if you are not already doing them. If you were muscular you would gain a lot of points, since your face doesnt look like a prettyboy twink.
You would gain from thicker eyebrows, peppermint oil and castor oil are good starters.

hi OP,

I empathize with you and I'm sorry your life turned out this way.

As you know, your lower third and eye area are below average. These DO affect your appearance and, I'm afraid to say, give one the impression of inbreeding. I am not trying to be rude. If you want to be respected, I absolutely would advocate for surgical correction.

So basically you need to look dominant for your job if you are aiming for boss positions. Start all the softmaxes, specially:
Lifts.
Get more muscular (wider shoulders and back), not only lean, you look to be more like 15-20% bodyfat if you are flexing, if you are more muscular it takes less effort to be lean.
Thicker eyebrows and thicker beard.
Etc.
One of the biggest things to boost your status is to have a hot gf to show off, you can pay a hooker if you don't have time for hoes.

Don't let hoes interfere with your career, but you should be having dates and whatnot for sport. It's most likely going to help your corporate interactions, if you are going to control your coworkers you should be able to do that with women first...

I would do no surgeries before finishing softmaxes, your mouth is small and whatnot but you should give yourself some months before going for the surgeries and try the bucal widener copes and whatnot. The mental aspect is also important, you must become better than other males physically and interiorize it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Eye area and mouth width kill you sorry bro

Still mogs me cos hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Finance

finance/europe
Finance
Field of study

Images
Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Image result for Finance

Description
Description

Finance is a term for matters regarding the management, creation, and study of money and investments. Specifically, it deals with the questions of how and why an individual, company or government acquires the money needed – called capital in the company context – and how they spend or invest that money. Wikipedia

Your midface looks like it's melted. Decent skull shape though. What does your profile look like?

Regardless you still look within the normal range and should be able to get laid. I'm around your looks level & have 72 lays, 21 of which happened this year.

nothing against you but you look like the typicial german who got cucked by ethnics..

Your options: looksmax or wait a couple more years and you will find a "mature women" who enjoyed life while you were moneymaxxing.

my condolences.....

also that stache makes u look really sad.....