25% of people in japan 18-39yo are virgin. Would a white or black geomaxxer be able to get a girlfriend there? [more stats included]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

So 25% of adults in japan are virgins.

Means its a very conservative culture and no one is rlly having much sex.

Probably very blackpilled and hypergamous too.

But this jewish graph shows that asian men are reallyyyyy attracted to asian women.

But asian women are reallyyyyyyyy not attracted to asian men.

So could this be part of the reason why many are virgins?

So if a white or black guy came there who they had more attraction for, we'd be able to get a gf there?

(if we learned the language etc of course)

Also bonus, could get a prime 15yo JB possibly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard, ALP and 3 others
Not black but probably white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, ALP, Gonthar and 2 others
Why so many virgins? Jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not black but probably white
but look at the graph how much they like black guys more than white and asian guys.

but yes maybe societal social reasons they wouldnt date blacks or be seen wiht them in public maybe.

But imo they'd 100% get hot monkey sex secretly.

Why so many virgins? Jesus christ
Studying too much, conservative culture, hypergamous, their women statistically do not even find them attractive compared to whites and blacks. while the men love them. creates a terrible dynamic

just my guesses

but look at the graph how much they like black guys more than white and asian guys.

but yes maybe societal social reasons they wouldnt date blacks or be seen wiht them in public maybe.

Jesus christ the graph is innacurate, maybe a mullato but not black. White guys might do well in japan

Studying too much, conservative culture, hypergamous, their women statistically do not even find them attractive compared to whites and blacks. while the men love them. creates a terrible dynamic

just my guesses
The men are too low T. They dont even go ER, they just become hikkikomoris

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Jesus christ the graph is innacurate, maybe a mullato but not black. White guys might do well in japan
the graph isnt inaccurate.

black guys rule in europe and america

Japanese women love south Asian men srs

Their biggest star is a half Bengali half japanese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and IncelsBraincels
the graph isnt inaccurate.

black guys rule in europe and america
Bro im a black guy chill. White guys rule by far because they have general appeal, being black is more of a niche. I do well cause im tall as shit, ifi was white id do better

• +1

Full blacks do get terrible bad treatment over there

Attachments

• 1942247_Isthis_c85c42_6607089.jpg
    1942247_Isthis_c85c42_6607089.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Solidcoin, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and 3 others

lifefuel for our big bengali cock maxxer @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Bro im a black guy chill. White guys rule by far because they have general appeal, being black is more of a niche. I do well cause im tall as shit, ifi was white id do better
i think for raw attraction its black. but in society where their dad is white, ppl judging , and for reproducing they want white

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Chadethnic101
lifefuel for our big bengali cock maxxer @FailedNormieManlet
It's the Caucasoid skull they like, tbh half Bengali half Japanese mix esp on girls is very attractive

And it's still an Asian ethnicity
It's legit in japan

They hate brown skin and percieve browns as poor. they dont like south asians

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
They hate brown skin and percieve browns as poor. they dont like south asians
Rola who is half Bengali half Japanese is the 4th most followed female in the whole country

It used to be racist but these mixed race south asian models have changed shit up there

Their current miss Japan is also half Bengali half Japanese

Just show they don't like full mongoloid features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane

You can't compare western asian girls too true asian girls.

The difference is night and day (although both worship white cock ig)

I honestly don't trust the graphs, It says black is preferred in a continent where their women basically worship white men, They'd have had to shown them tyrones only

White only I'd say.

• +1
Change avi you larping cuck, the nazi in your avi would shot your head
Using a stats with no source as proof :feelskek:
Even if it’s real, women will lie because of SJW bullshit and don’t want to be deemed as racist.

Most other studies say complete opposite too

@Predeterminism if you really were based and white you wouldn’t be posting this cuckold shit, so it’s safe to assume you are larping.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Solidcoin and 2 others
You can't compare western asian girls too true asian girls.

The difference is night and day (although both worship white cock ig)
but why do you think that graph would change depending on whether a girl lives in the west or in japan?

its her pure attraction rating of faces. not including all the societal reasons why they wouldnt date a black

Using a stats with no source as proof :feelskek:
Even if it’s real, women will lie because of SJW bullshit and don’t want to be deemed as racist.

Most other studies say complete opposite too

@Predeterminism if you really were based and white you wouldn’t be posting this cuckold shit, so it’s safe to assume you are larping.
The other studies dont say the opposite.

The other studies say that most prefer to date white men. (this includes to reproduce with in the future, plus societal reasons)

the graph i sent is pure facial rating. so the black is like the one they have more raw attraction for that theyd fuck. but not necessarily reproduce with and date

also im literally white and look like the guy in my avi

also its not cuckold shit. im just blackpilled and wont try deny the truth.

Last edited:
So if a white or black guy came there who they had more attraction for, we'd be able to get a gf there?
Really you want to know if you would have success there so you could've just asked if white guys would have success
But you threw black guys in there too in order to frame it as a more general question and not specific to yourself
Ain't fooling me boyo

Because Japan has a conservative culture unlike the west where stds and fucking 85 guys is common. That’s the reason not some dumbass reason like “they are saving it for chad white men”

• +1
Really you want to know if you would have success there so you could've just asked if white guys would have success
But you threw black guys in there too in order to frame it as a more general question and not specific to yourself
Ain't fooling me boyo
:lul:nah honestly have black friend talk about geomaxxing a lot with, so was interested for me and him

• Woah
Reactions: 6ft4
but why do you think that graph would change depending on whether a girl lives in the west or in japan?

its her pure attraction rating of faces. not including all the societal reasons why they wouldnt date a black
The study is probably cope. Do you know what pictures they used? Probably some tyrone and some incel white guy.

Also raw facial attraction is also influenced by society, there is no universal understanding of beauty in all cultures.