+25 year olds ... diagnosed with blue pill?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

the older u get the more chances you have getting the blue pill disease :(

Right now i just want a girl to save me..i have fallen apart very bad poor habbits smh. wreckless behavior everyday and im doing my best to stop....I know a girl would save me smh......

i hope love is real...i remember 4 years ago when i fell in love it was crazy....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you still a teen? Girls won't save you unless you look like Chad, sorry!

Unless you are this guy don't think a girl would salvage your reality:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Are you still a teen? Girls won't save you unless you look like Chad, sorry!

Unless you are this guy don't think a girl would salvage your reality:

my friend whos a bum has been saved by a 8/10 roastie . It lasted 1 year before she couldn't keep up with the bum he was too poor but good looking.

• +1
23 year old suffering from severe cause of oneitis

• +1
23 year old suffering from severe cause of oneitis
u know that u can find a new girl and develope oneitis again from her? my friend has had multiple oneitis diseases very severe too.

• +1
u know that u can find a new girl and develope oneitis again from her? my friend has had multiple oneitis diseases very severe too.

Multiple oneitis? That doesn't exist. He just likes multiple girls.
Oneitis is something different brother.

@blackopstruecel is disgusted by your words.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
u know that u can find a new girl and develope oneitis again from her?

There is only one oneitis unfortunately because I met her when I was still in HS and immature so she shaped my mind in a way

• +1
Multiple oneitis? That doesn't exist. He just likes multiple girls.
Oneitis is something different brother.

@blackopstruecel is disgusted by your words.
There is only one oneitis unfortunately because I met her when I was still in HS and immature so she shaped my mind in a way
Nope you can start banging a new girl date her and then next thing u know shes ur new oneitis and ur old oneitis isn't shit anymore. My friend has been thru this many times. I however haven't since no girl truly loved me yet. (i been in long term relationships ect but it wasn't meaningful)

• +1
Love is real till she loses interest. She loses interest when you change for her. She will try to change you to fit what she believes she wants from you, but what she wants from you isn't what she really wants from you. So don't change, just improve. Power dynamic should be 60/40 in favor of the guy. 50/50 just leads to the guy giving in more to the woman's wishes, and thus she loses interest. I think in order to keep a woman, she has to feel that your SMV is higher than hers. That's the most important part.

You don't need to be manipulative. You don't need to abuse her mentally or physically. That's just a sign you're too weak to maintain power just by being yourself, so you try to lower how she perceives her own SMV by sabotaging her. Pathetic behavior. There should never be a question who's on top of the relationship, so you should never need to use these tactics.

Don't change for your girl unless you want the change as well. Do what you want in a relationship, and if you both want the same thing, great, go for it.

Basically, don't be a doormat bitch, and you'll be fine in whatever relationship you get into.

• +1
Love is real till she loses interest. She loses interest when you change for her. She will try to change you to fit what she believes she wants from you, but what she wants from you isn't what she really wants from you. So don't change, just improve. Power dynamic should be 60/40 in favor of the guy. 50/50 just leads to the guy giving in more to the woman's wishes, and thus she loses interest. I think in order to keep a woman, she has to feel that your SMV is higher than hers. That's the most important part.

You don't need to be manipulative. You don't need to abuse her mentally or physically. That's just a sign you're too weak to maintain power just by being yourself, so you try to lower how she perceives her own SMV by sabotaging her. Pathetic behavior. There should never be a question who's on top of the relationship, so you should never need to use these tactics.

Don't change for your girl unless you want the change as well. Do what you want in a relationship, and if you both want the same thing, great, go for it.

Basically, don't be a doormat bitch, and you'll be fine in whatever relationship you get into.
Damn this is Super High IQ . I re-read it multiple times. Did u copy paste or did u write this out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
Damn this is Super High IQ . I re-read it multiple times. Did u copy paste or did u write this out?
I wrote it out. I read something similar someplace, and I know a guy which is a pretty good example of this. His girl got mad, told him "Well, if you're gonna be like that, JUST LEAVE!" during an argument at her place. That's a test. What she thinks she wants, is for you to stay and begin apologizing. Basically, with this ultimatum, she's trying to shift the power dynamic in her favor, because that's female nature. It's not about the argument being resolved, it's about whether she's above you, or you're above her in the relationship. Who's willing to submit to who?

The right thing to do, which maintains your status in the relationship, is to do exactly that, leave, turn off your phone, and have a good nights sleep, and sort it out when she's not trying to test you anymore. They quickly learn their place. In the example, the girl apologized profusely afterwards, whereas if he had stayed, it'd probably be the other way around.

It's a constant string of tests, each trying to make you more subservient to her. Do what she wants you to only when you agree to what she says, and never otherwise. It's as simple as that.

• +1
Nope you can start banging a new girl date her and then next thing u know shes ur new oneitis and ur old oneitis isn't shit anymore. My friend has been thru this many times. I however haven't since no girl truly loved me yet. (i been in long term relationships ect but it wasn't meaningful)

Cope, I was fucking a dutch girl in Netherlands and I still thought about my oneitis after we were done. Oneitis is called that way because its only 1

• +1
Cope, I was fucking a dutch girl in Netherlands and I still thought about my oneitis after we were done. Oneitis is called that way because its only 1
Yes but if u proceeded to keep fucking Dutch girl for long time it would change . 1 night won’t do it

• +1
  • +1
it has to be a long time 5months+

• +1