25M 6'4 160 lbs

neckmax right na na na

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Your height is great and massive for a north african.

In 1 word, your looksmaxxing of your face needs: masculinisation.
Your face has alot of feminine features, and you need to groom it at minimum more masculine. You need to add att the masculine features you can.

I would try to do/change:
1. neck muscles bigger;
2. groom facials hair (dunno ig you have enough hair there?) in sqare and straight lines as much as possible.
3. eyebrows, trimm them less round and more straight.
4. hair style, that hides your egg shaped upper head; thus i think: keep alot/plenty of hair on the side (wide style) and make upper hair also more block/sqare. You need to get rid of as much as possible round features as you can; it's to much round, and round is feminine (blocked, squere is more masculine)
A bit longer (and more) facial harid might also make it more masculine-ish

• +1
u look like balloony from phineas and ferb

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
Mirin your zygos ngl

• +1
I look way better now way lighter skin 25 lbs heavier and long hair
As a white person myself I really couldn't care less about what skin colour you supposedly have right now, you know that it's the facial dimorphism I am baffled by here.

• +1
THATS REAL YOU? HOLY FUCK I DIDNT KNEW THAT YOURE CURRY

• JFL
At least you’re 6’4

• JFL
He has really bad eyes for me and a huge forehead.

He is below average for me. Also weird shape of head.
Don't know why people rate him so good?

• JFL
THATS REAL YOU? HOLY FUCK I DIDNT KNEW THAT YOURE CURRY
I am not curry i am arab. I was very tanned this summer. I am 3 shades lighter now.
He has really bad eyes for me and a huge forehead.

He is below average for me. Also weird shape of head.
Don't know why people rate him so good?
People don't rate me good lol i am not gl i know that

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
As a white person myself I really couldn't care less about what skin colour you supposedly have right now, you know that it's the facial dimorphism I am baffled by here.
Yeah i lack it even though my body has very good dimorphism. I am thinking about getting jaw implants soon.

ipdmogs me

• JFL
Your height is great and massive for a north african.

In 1 word, your looksmaxxing of your face needs: masculinisation.
Your face has alot of feminine features, and you need to groom it at minimum more masculine. You need to add att the masculine features you can.

I would try to do/change:
1. neck muscles bigger;
2. groom facials hair (dunno ig you have enough hair there?) in sqare and straight lines as much as possible.
3. eyebrows, trimm them less round and more straight.
4. hair style, that hides your egg shaped upper head; thus i think: keep alot/plenty of hair on the side (wide style) and make upper hair also more block/sqare. You need to get rid of as much as possible round features as you can; it's to much round, and round is feminine (blocked, squere is more masculine)
A bit longer (and more) facial harid might also make it more masculine-ish
My neck muscles grew cause i got back to gymceling/i am sporting a 2 cm goatie atm. And grew my hair and wear it in bangs to hide forehead. And 25 lbs of muscle heavier. I am going to get jaw implants as soon as i get the money.
ipdmogs me
But still i am not gl son so doesn't matter

My neck muscles grew cause i got back to gymceling/i am sporting a 2 cm goatie atm. And grew my hair and wear it in bangs to hide forehead. And 25 lbs of muscle heavier. I am going to get jaw implants as soon as i get the money.

But still i am not gl son so doesn't matter
well u will probably age better than me
im case of typical Justin Bieber who relies on collagen and youth touch, once it gone nothing will save my small boneless skull

• JFL
You need to gymcelling hard, with that height and decent looks you'll mog the vast majority of your peers
I was underweight there cause i got out of surgery. I am 190 lbs lean now.
well u will probably age better than me
im case of typical Justin Bieber who relies on collagen and youth touch, once it gone nothing will save my small boneless skull
Yeah i am coping with gymceling and getting ad muscular as possible. At least my height won't fade away.
Wider jaw and a little eyebrowmaxxing and you'll legit boost PSL
How should i exactly eyebrowlaxx in your opinion ?

Dreadlocks

500mg test for 6 months

Tatts

Thank me later when you ascend 1.5 PSL points.

I am not curry i am arab. I was very tanned this summer. I am 3 shades lighter now.

People don't rate me good lol i am not gl i know that
Sorry bro nothing personal.

I'm sure some day a landwhale or a normal girl will love you for the way you are.

• JFL
Sorry bro nothing personal.

I'm sure some day a landwhale or a normal girl will love you for the way you are.
I am looksmaxing bro never give up

post an updated pic no way you still look like this

• +1