(25M)Rate my face/what procedures should I get?

Show us some pictures that aren't selfies or have a least a 6ft distance between you and the camera lense
i dont think i have any? I have low self esteem and think I look hideous and I never take pictures

Lateral orbital rim implants or suicide

Here is a pic of my frontal face. Be honest and rate my features. I am planning to lose fat, get a rhino, eye area fillers, and later a jaw/chin implant(but facial fat is probably covering my jawline.)
Bro you look masculine,a little too much,girls prefer mix of masculine and feminine features,you just need to lose that bf,how tall are you?

Here is a pic of my frontal face. Be honest and rate my features. I am planning to lose fat, get a rhino, eye area fillers, and later a jaw/chin implant(but facial fat is probably covering my jawline.)
The everything

Last edited:
6'3"

thanks

how much do they cost? Their the same as cheekbones implant/surgery, right?
High tier normie if you are actually 6’3.....try to lookskamx until you are chad,are you gym/roid maxing?

High tier normie if you are actually 6’3.....try to lookskamx until you are chad,are you gym/roid maxing?
i am actually 6'3". I will be going back to the gym soon. I gained a shit ton of fat from eating like shit and stiooed weight lifting. Also, I have horrible social anxiety so I need to go to a psychiatrist. Ive been bullied growing up and had a bad childhood and household. I have anxiety and trust issues

i am actually 6'3". I will be going back to the gym soon. I gained a shit ton of fat from eating like shit and stiooed weight lifting. Also, I have horrible social anxiety so I need to go to a psychiatrist. Ive been bullied growing up and had a bad childhood and household. I have anxiety and trust issues
Try to make friends and also NTmaxx asap (neurotypical).Good luck buddyboyo

Try to make friends and also NTmaxx asap (neurotypical).Good luck buddyboyo
How do I make freinds? I legit dont know how? I have a few friends I made from work, but their co-workers. I seriously do not know how to create relationships.

How do I make freinds? I legit dont know how? I have a few friends I made from work, but their co-workers. I seriously do not know how to create relationships.
Me neither....its 100x harder when you are older,try to invite some of your cowoerks to caffe bar or something like that

t
Me neither....its 100x harder when you are older,try to invite some of your cowoerks to caffe bar or something like that
thanks for the tip. How old are you? Cant beleive im 25 years old and this behind in life smh

Thank you for the input. I guess the low/short fades are not for my face shape. What style should I go for though? My skin is kinda bad. I have a appointment with my dermatlogys in few weeks. What should I tell her to improve? I know my acne scare and acne has always been a problem for me my whole life. I also have clogged pores.

For my hair? Any guide I can follow that can help me?

A hair style with Volume on the side, for sure. For the rest I dunno. BUT NEED volume on the side.

I've often been unimpressed form the dermatologist advice I saw they gave.

acne, pigmentation, etc.. Imo, retinA/tretinoin. Is long term the best product out there. Results take some time. but it's great imo.

Reincarnation

Thugmax man, go practice mma after corona

I cant wait for your girlfriend to find that you are lurking incel forums.