25mg zinc or 50mg?

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
Is this true or some jewery lies?

And if its real why do most Zinc supplements have 50mg on them if it is "bad". and the "healthy adult" should take 11 mg in a day while there was a study that saw infertile men only have 10 mg zinc....

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
just take copper to balance it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Just eat beef/lamb/venison lol... Why do you need to supplement Zinc?

just take copper to balance it out
+1
Eat beef liver twice a week for Copper.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and brucel
Just eat beef/lamb/venison lol... Why do you need to supplement Zinc?

+1
Eat beef liver twice a week for Copper.
Muscle building and for height, eating is better if you can keep getting it on a daily basis but supplementing imo since its cheaper and is better if you need x mineral to be higher everyday.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, Zylk and ChristianChad
Muscle building and for height
Then it's much better to eat the meat... You're getting Protein which is beneficial for both, especially for height. Aim for at least 120 grams of Protein per day
eating is better if you can keep getting it on a daily basis but supplementing imo is better if you need x to be mineral higher.
Nigga freshly ground ground beef is dirt cheap.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Then it's much better to eat the meat... You're getting Protein which is beneficial for both, especially for height. Aim for at least 120 grams of Protein per day

Nigga freshly ground ground beef is dirt cheap.
Nigga I am still 17 cant just ask for 200 g of x red meat, but I still eat 110-130 g of proteins per day, I want zinc from cheap sources thats why I supplement

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nigga I am still 17 cant just ask for 200 g of x red meat, but I still eat 110-130 g of proteins per day, I want zinc from cheap sources thats why I supplement
ask your mom for 20 dollars, go to the butcher and ask for 1kg of ground beef/calf... whats the problem

tell her you're heightmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics
tell her you're heightmaxing
Nothing wrong with that, since I ask her to make me chicken for dinner everyday but you dont seem to understand that I am getting all my proteins like I just said and I just needed zinc as that is the best health supplement that I want to max.

• +1
so you're a curry. alright

• WTF
so you're a curry. alright
Nigga I am not a fucking curry I will rape you, shouldve just said have a good since seeing your from israel shit but my naiveness
fucking played on my judgement. I never said I need meat from the start you dumb fuck but you kept repeating the same shit like a an abused parrot

• JFL
Nigga I am not a fucking curry I will rape you, shouldve just said have a good since seeing your from israel shit but my naiveness
fucking played on my judgement. I never said I need meat from the start you dumb fuck but you kept repeating the same shit like a an abused parrot
keep eating minerals you will not absorb and just piss out

• WTF
brb eating my daily red meat
brb getting my Zinc, Selenium and B Vitamins
brb getting my high quality Protein
brb getting my Saturated Fat and Cholesterol
brb not cucking myself

brb eating my daily red meat
brb getting my Zinc, Selenium and B Vitamins
brb getting my high quality Protein
brb getting my Saturated Fat and Cholesterol