25y Blackcel HTN Looking for Honest Rating and Advice

gast0n

gast0n

Iron
I'm Gaston, a Blackcel (or BBC-cel), and I’m seeking some honest ratings and advice. I’m 25 years old and 5'8", and I’ve been struggling with getting female attention for the past few years. My last girlfriend was 15 when we met three years ago. We had great sex, but she ended up cucking me and exposing me on social media. Before her, I dated Shae. Shae was a slut and cheated on me even after I made a song for her. These experiences have left me feeling pretty down and questioning my worth.Currently, I cope by making music and playing Minecraft. Music helps me express my feelings, and Minecraft gives me a sense of control and achievement that I can't seem to find in real life. Despite these hobbies, I still feel lonely and invisible. I’ve tried improving my looks and personality, but nothing seems to work. I’m reaching out to this community because I know many of you understand what it’s like to feel overlooked and undervalued.I need your honest opinions and advice. How do I come across in terms of looks and ascend? I believe I am currently good looking due to my almond eyes, or is it over for me? What can I do to improve my situation and start getting attention from girls again? Any tips, advice, or personal experiences you could share would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance for your support.

Gaston

Attachments

• 1721439756157.png
    1721439756157.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Pollorex, Chadeep and 10 others
I'm Gaston, a Blackcel (or BBC-cel), and I’m seeking some honest ratings and advice. I’m 25 years old and 5'8", and I’ve been struggling with getting female attention for the past few years. My last girlfriend was 15 when we met three years ago. We had great sex, but she ended up cucking me and exposing me on social media. Before her, I dated Shae. Shae was a slut and cheated on me even after I made a song for her. These experiences have left me feeling pretty down and questioning my worth.Currently, I cope by making music and playing Minecraft. Music helps me express my feelings, and Minecraft gives me a sense of control and achievement that I can't seem to find in real life. Despite these hobbies, I still feel lonely and invisible. I’ve tried improving my looks and personality, but nothing seems to work. I’m reaching out to this community because I know many of you understand what it’s like to feel overlooked and undervalued.I need your honest opinions and advice. How do I come across in terms of looks and ascend? I believe I am currently good looking due to my almond eyes, or is it over for me? What can I do to improve my situation and start getting attention from girls again? Any tips, advice, or personal experiences you could share would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance for your support.

GastonView attachment 3040887View attachment 3040889View attachment 3040891View attachment 3040892
High ltn- low mtn high appeal tbh just be low inhib tyrone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, watah, Jova and 4 others
Thats not you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, watah, Looks234 and 5 others
Low MTN, get dreads and some tattoos. Try to get your muscle up being gymmaxxed as a black is critical. Rhinoplasty if you can and if you can get the lips smaller that’ll help you immensely.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea, goo25, SteveRogers and 2 others
Only urkcels join this forum
in looks or personality? Cause he dosent look like an urkcel but seems to have the inhib of one

• +1
Reactions: murdah
in looks or personality? Cause he dosent look like an urkcel but seems to have the inhib of one
I reverse searched hisp ics and its not him

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Are you seriously saying you don't get any interactions with women despite being thug maxed? Black women seem to love black thug maxers even if they're not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, shalomnigga, greycel and 1 other person
Are you seriously saying you don't get any interactions with women despite being thug maxed? Black women seem to love black thug maxers even if they're not good looking.
the pics are confirmed larp so I wouldn't take any of this serious till he explains :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: watah, greycel, murdah and 3 others
Brutal frameletism no wonder she cheated nigga

GastonView attachment 3040887View attachment 3040889View attachment 3040891View attachment 3040892
you dated a 15 yo at 22
you're a desperate sad man
stop being a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, h111, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
It's me nigga if this isn't proof idk what is :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 7-20-24 Video.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, IanIachimoe2491, goo25 and 4 others
Nigga told his whole life story

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
you dated a 15 yo at 22
stop being a pedophile
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PrinceofDarkness and murdah
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
I'm not a Pedo Niggas weird it was only one time

So much appeal

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
Typical hood nigger

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, watah, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: AssettoCorsa
Mtn, at the very best

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
we Need to nuke down o' block and central cee

the pics are confirmed larp so I wouldn't take any of this serious till he explains :forcedsmile:
its actually him do a reverse search he has Twitter music account with 3k followers and same name

• Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA
you dated a 15 yo at 22
stop being a pedophile
no point in telling any1 in this forum most of the shitheads here are eurocucks who think a developed women is barely a highschool sophomore and ready to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
no point in telling any1 in this forum most of the shitheads here are eurocucks who think a developed women is barely a highschool sophomore and ready to have kids.
having sex≠having Kids
also there are a lot of factors,in his case it's not acceptable imo but if It was like 19 and 17 or 18 and 16 i dont see any problem if the girl consents

having sex≠having Kids
also there are a lot of factors,in his case it's not acceptable imo but if It was like 19 and 17 or 18 and 16 i dont see any problem if the girl consents

You dont look bad. Mby get rhino? But then again big noses are normal for black people so might look uncanny

by the fact that you have all the memes saved I already can imagine u IRL lol, weirdo
not saved stole them from another thread lil faggot, now stop replying to me u bumb

Nigga She pulled my dick out when I was driving and started sucking :lul:
Bro you are fucking disgusting you can’t pull women your age you have to pull fucking freshman I literally just graduated and I wouldn’t go near a freshman your 23 and a 15 year old hope u reflect on that

Zuiy