25y Blackcel HTN Looking for Honest Rating and Advice

Bro you are fucking disgusting you can’t pull women your age you have to pull fucking freshman I literally just graduated and I wouldn’t go near a freshman your 23 and a 15 year old hope u reflect on that
He used to be a Minecraft YouTuber LMAO

I'm Gaston, a Blackcel (or BBC-cel), and I’m seeking some honest ratings and advice. I’m 25 years old and 5'8", and I’ve been struggling with getting female attention for the past few years. My last girlfriend was 15 when we met three years ago. We had great sex, but she ended up cucking me and exposing me on social media. Before her, I dated Shae. Shae was a slut and cheated on me even after I made a song for her. These experiences have left me feeling pretty down and questioning my worth.Currently, I cope by making music and playing Minecraft. Music helps me express my feelings, and Minecraft gives me a sense of control and achievement that I can't seem to find in real life. Despite these hobbies, I still feel lonely and invisible. I’ve tried improving my looks and personality, but nothing seems to work. I’m reaching out to this community because I know many of you understand what it’s like to feel overlooked and undervalued.I need your honest opinions and advice. How do I come across in terms of looks and ascend? I believe I am currently good looking due to my almond eyes, or is it over for me? What can I do to improve my situation and start getting attention from girls again? Any tips, advice, or personal experiences you could share would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance for your support.

GastonView attachment 3040887View attachment 3040889View attachment 3040891View attachment 3040892
nignempoop really got his homie fat joey to put on some panties for a selfie on an incel forum