26 M. What's my psl rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
No
I'd say orbital decompression to make eyes deep set. Can't afford that though because I'm a poorcel

I was thinking that you are rich at least to compensate for the looks, I'm so sorry hearing this, if there's a God there then he just wanted to fuck with you.

I think this thread is an example of why is it better to stay bluepilled rather than blackpilled when you are under average and your ceiling is already limited by race, skincolor, money to afford surgeries.

OP just forget everything from this forum and thread, go find some ugly indian chick, marry her and live in illusion for the rest of your life, you will thank yourself when you get old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
My cheekbone is decent though have a bit of a ogee curve . But it can't be seen from this angle
What are you smoking man? Your eyes are drooping downwards because of your recessed midface. You have not ogee curve or anterior projection. This is the type of cheekbones that have projection and curve:

Your cheeks are flat as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I was thinking that you are rich at least to compensate for the looks, I'm so sorry hearing this, if there's a God there then he just wanted to fuck with you.

I think this thread is an example of why is it better to stay bluepilled rather than blackpilled when you are under average and your ceiling is already limited by race, skincolor, money to afford surgeries.

OP just forget everything from this forum and thread, go find some ugly indian chick, marry her and live in illusion for the rest of your life, you will thank yourself when you get old.
I have no intention of slaying neither ltr someone like barbara palvin. All i want is some average looking girl of my race who will be genuinely attracted to me without me relying completely on betabuxing. Is that too much to ask?
I
What are you smoking man? Your eyes are drooping downwards because of your recessed midface. You have not ogee curve or anterior projection. This is the type of cheekbones that have projection and curve:

View attachment 353299
Your cheeks are flat as fuck.
I said decent. Not gigachad tier

• +1
OP looks like a younger version of my uncle and this ^ is literally what he did. He is bluepilled and ignorant.

Enlightenment is not for everyone. Its painful.
Is that too much to ask?
Aim for darker Indian girls who aren't too attractive. And have lots of money. That should do it.

• +1
  • +1
Why the overrate though?
L
Your cheekbones are subpar which is why its affecting your eye area, causing the eyes to droop into NCT.
Like i said before my eyes are bulging not because bone recession but because eye sockets are not deep enough.
OP looks like a younger version of my uncle and this ^ is literally what he did. He is bluepilled and ignorant.

Enlightenment is not for everyone. Its painful.

Aim for darker Indian girls who aren't too attractive. And have lots of money. That should do it.
If i don't have the money criteria that much then would it work if i want to ltr or marry a average indian chick granted I'm 5'9 and you can see my frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude there is like no reality where you are considered 5.5

Maybe they meant 5.5 out of 20
Reddit bluepills alot tbh. OP you did the right thing asking here, otherwise you are going to be questioning yourself for a longtime

• +1
Reddit bluepills alot tbh. OP you did the right thing asking here, otherwise you are going to be questioning yourself for a longtime
Still doing bruh. I didn't know skin affects this much in psl rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and mplayer1234
Still doing bruh. I didn't know skin affects this much in psl rating
Skin tells ALOT about you alot bro, especially if you are indian/black. You need to get collagen 1 & 3, and wash your face with Cetaphil twice a day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5052
I
m gonna rate you a curry cel on here for one year sadly . So I have some experience . I would define you as a 4 Psl in America. Everyone here is eating way to harsh jfl.

Pros
Tall rectangle skull
Talll skull
Decent frame
Decent orbital - tight lower lids
Good pfl and ipd

Negatives
Shit pheno
Shit coloring
Shit maxilla
Shit cheekbones
Shit lower third

Tbh it’s over if you are having a hard time slaying in curry land. When I went to India I was treated like a god like a legit Chad . I had curry girls orbiting me and telling me how handsome I am to me and to my relatives/ parents. I had milfs wanting to sleep with me as well as other 18+ year old. God it would have been so easy to slay in curryland. To give you an idea how easy I had it this is a pic of me in candid . In the west I slayed decently like 6 girls but to slay more I’m gonna need surgery . 6 psl or death

Attachments

• 66872B57-3EDD-4C89-9BD4-9D6DD73853E8.png
    66872B57-3EDD-4C89-9BD4-9D6DD73853E8.png
    75 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5052
I

m gonna rate you a curry cel on here for one year sadly . So I have some experience . I would define you as a 4 Psl in America. Everyone here is eating way to harsh jfl.

Pros
Tall rectangle skull
Talll skull
Decent frame
Decent
Shit coloring
Shit maxilla
Shit cheekbones
Shit lower third

Tbh it’s over if you are having a hard time slaying in curry land. When I went to India I was treated like a god like a legit Chad . I had curry girls orbiting me and telling me how handsome I am to me and to my relatives/ parents. I had milfs wanting to sleep with me as well as other 18+ year old. God it would have been so easy to slay in curryland. To give you an idea how easy I had it this is a pic of me in candid . In the west I slayed decently like 6 girls but to slay more I’m gonna need surgery . 6 psl or death
[/QUOTE]
I

Pros
Tall rectangle skull
Talll skull
Decent frame
Decent orbital - tight lower lids
Good pfl and ipd

Negatives
Shit pheno
Shit coloring
Shit maxilla
Shit cheekbones
Shit lower third

Well you're a great looking guy tbh. Granted you have decent height and frame u mog like 90 % of bollywood. Only few extremely good looking guys like vivian dsena or sendhil ramamurthy might be considered more attractive than u. Anyhow thanks for the rate man. Psl 4 seems to be accurate enough. Few people here rated me 0.5 and 1. I mean I might not be the best looking guy but definitely not fall under deformed category. Jfl.

• +1
You can ascend
-bleach skin
-once you fixed colour get on retin a
-get rhino just get the tip done
-better hair style try grow longer you have good wavy hair
-neck maxxx
-improve your frame and try lower your bf%
-shape your eyebrows but do not other do youll look gay

But you need to lighten your skin ASAP that comes first
You can ascend
-bleach skin
-once you fixed colour get on retin a
-get rhino just get the tip done
-better hair style try grow longer you have good wavy hair
-neck maxxx
-improve your frame and try lower your bf%
-shape your eyebrows but do not other do youll look gay

But you need to lighten your skin ASAP that comes first
*dont over do your brows

bhai just get a arrange marraige and forget about this stuff tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Chadeep
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: huntergatherer, Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 1588
Yeah he is not that bad looking by indian standards like a 4/10 low tier normie but the thing is bhai his looksmatch curry foid has been taking dick from atleast 16 years age and have had multiple boyfriends ranging from high tier normies to chadlite yet this guy had to rot alone its sad tbh.
Bc average ya below average ldki ki life youth m hum sab k comparison bht faadu hoti h bhai
The forum went brutal on this guy bhai lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Yeah he is not that bad looking by indian standards like a 4/10 low tier normie but the thing is bhai his looksmatch curry foid has been taking dick from atleast 16 years age and have had multiple boyfriends ranging from high tier normies to chadlite yet this guy had to rot alone its sad tbh.
Bc average ya below average ldki ki life youth m hum sab k comparison bht faadu hoti h bhai
He looks like a Typical Mechanical Engineer guy tbh. Idk if op is from Bengaluru if he is It might be pure suifuel for him to see other guys having a amazing life while he rots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 1588
He looks like a Typical Mechanical Engineer guy tbh. Idk if op is from Bengaluru if he is It might be pure suifuel for him to see other guys having a amazing life while he rots.
My bones, harmony, eye area are decent by psl standards. But my colouring and phenotype fail me pretty bad
bhai just get a arrange marraige and forget about this stuff tbh
Let me fix my skin and gymcel a little and let's see where i stand then

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Bhai i am also a mechanical engineer lmao aise beizatti mt kr yr hum engineers ki ab ldki colg.m.hoti hi nhi toh kha se ptaye ldke haha.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Chadeep
Bhai i am also a mechanical engineer lmao aise beizatti mt kr yr hum engineers ki ab ldki colg.m.hoti hi nhi toh kha se ptaye ldke haha.
What's your opinion man? Can i ascend if i try?

My bones, harmony, eye area are decent by psl standards. But my colouring and phenotype fail me pretty bad

Let me fix my skin and gymcel a little and let's see where i stand then
Bones and harmony are not good but not so bad also bhai u are a 4/10 and can maybe max to 5/10 maybe if u lighten your skin and its just that your pheno sucks and it is impossible to change that.
Also what would you rate me i consider myself a 4

Attachments

• Polish_20200414_170708669.jpg
    Polish_20200414_170708669.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71
Lol Beizzati nahi kar raha maine bas Op ke vibes se bola nerdy ladka hai.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
What's your opinion man? Can i ascend if i try?
Yaar just get arrange married and you can ascend pr tumhe bhai bht bekar ldki k peeche pdna pdega like a 3/10 bcuz u know india m below average ldki k peecge bhi 20 20 ldke pde h isliye bas
How old are you vaise bhai?And bhai ko smjha ki india m ek chut si chakal ki ldki k peeche bhi kitne ldke rehte h nd tbhi ego big hojata h unka itna

• So Sad
Bones and harmony are not good but not so bad also bhai u are a 4/10 and can maybe max to 5/10 maybe if u lighten your skin and its just that your pheno sucks and it is impossible to change that.
Also what would you rate me i consider myself a 4
Your bones are definitely better than mine. But you don't have the north indian pheno either so you stand higher psl than me but in india we are both pretty average. Ranbir kapoor or arman malik pheno is needed to slay in india. They are subhuman by psl standards but chad in india.
How can i change that man. I mean i don't look weak or low t but still look like a shy nerd.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1588
Your bones are definitely better than mine. But you don't have the north indian pheno either so you stand higher psl than me but in india we are both pretty average. Ranbir kapoor or arman malik pheno is needed to slay in india. They are subhuman by psl standards but chad in india.

How can i change that man. I mean i don't look weak or low t but still look like a shy nerd.
Gymcel tbh. It can compensate for your face. You'll need very invasive surgeries to get a decent face.

/deletethread

• +1
Gymcel tbh. It can compensate for your face. You'll need very invasive surgeries to get a decent face.
Like what? Nose and lips??

Like what? Nose and lips??
More than that it would be in crores to ascend. I'm saying gymcel a lot good body halo is gonna ascend you very much.

More than that it would be in crores to ascend. I'm saying gymcel a lot good body halo is gonna ascend you very much.
Okay. But can i be like psl 4.5 with gymceling and skin fixing? You said that indian can reach 5 psl max

Okay. But can i be like psl 4.5 with gymceling and skin fixing? You said that indian can reach 5 psl max
👇This Guy Below is Rated 5.5 PSL basically Chadlite. You will be at Max 4 PSL after Gymcelling and Rhino.

Attachments

• 8997b8ea03d53f09eff7b6427bd0e9ba--bollywood-news-bollywood-actors.jpg
    8997b8ea03d53f09eff7b6427bd0e9ba--bollywood-news-bollywood-actors.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Why do you want to ascend?
I've replied to another comment about this in this thread. I don't want to slay neither want to ltr or marry a extremely hot girl like kendall jenner. I just want an average girl of my own race who will be my looksmatch and have similar interests and personality as me. But the catch is I want this without me completely relying on betabuxing. No matter what people said in here I've seen people more uglier than me slaying relentlessly and having a chad lifestyle in
india because of they are of higher class, have better pheno and richer than me. I don't want this variables to be there if i get into a relationship. I want genuine sexual attraction.
👇This Guy Below is Rated 5.5 PSL basically Chadlite. You will be at Max 4 PSL after Gymcelling and Rhino.
Okay that's pretty bad then. Where do you stand on psl scale. I've never seen your face but i will take your words for it

Average curry bro, you can get a curry woman with a hairy bush no problema

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer

Attachments

• FaceApp_1618947697685.jpg
    FaceApp_1618947697685.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 29
So what would you say in the non distorted pic except skin and nose what are the main issues? Like in terms of bone structure and harmony?? And it would be helpful if you be a little specific. Like my midface is long still my midface ratio is above 1 and facial thirds and facial fifths are in balance. So is it my pheno and race giving me such harsh rating?
you need one Rhinoplasty jaw and chin implant lower eyelid retraction lower eyelid fillers best haircut and a skin product

Youre not bad for indian standards.

You should be ok in india

This is your face compared to the average guy and model
View attachment 353161View attachment 353162View attachment 353167
if the average guy mogs you
It’s pret much over dude
Honestly not even surgery would help you
You should probably focus on something other than ‘looks’

Are you retarded or some shit ? that's the average white dude also the only thing the white guy mogs in is the lower set eye brows and a less depressed nasal profile both have the same jaw shape and projection

jfl im not even the one being roasted here and these replies make me wanna kill myself

Can't afford any of that...any softmaxing advice?
Can´t afford getting to 10-12% BF? You SAVE cost for food with that. Dude, you might have some cognitive issues

Status
Not open for further replies.