26 New to this, want to know where I stand

Used to do good with women but online dating is hit and miss at the moment,
Looking for where I can improve
Looked into hair transplant and turns out I don’t have enough donor hair for one so I’m stuck with the bald look
You look like bald justin timberlake

• +1
Reactions: Mpc93
Thanks man, I feel there’s good people here but all the over the top negative comments are from guys that don’t post pictures of themselves and are probably basement dwelling neck beards
I’ve posted a reply to one of those guys but it’s still waiting for approval for over an hour now, not sure what’s going on

Mate if you are talking about me, look- you wrote yourself that online dating is hit and miss and that you dont wear those clothes day to day, but rather used specifically for the photo shoot.

Look, if you want a true rating, you cant use professional DSLR frauded + angled frauded pictures from your photoshoot.

Let me tell you the reason why online dating is hit and miss- women are masters of deception and chameleoning/frauding. You used the tricks that they use 24-7, i. e. angle frauding, lighting frauding, DSLR frauding etc. They know these "lifehacks" about how to look better on pictures 10000x better than you, they do it since theyre like 7 years old.

When they see your pictures, they know that they need to extract at least like 2 points out of 10 to know your real appearance/looks.

As someone else mentioned here, with DSLR+anglefrauding it is possible to make an average person look like Chad and make an incel look like average/slightly above average person.

On those pictures youre never standing/looking perfectly straight with white background behind you, so that your scull shape is seen clearly. Instead on the pictures from the front, your head is A) turned and B) angled, which usually masks asymmetries and ridiculous skull shapes.

Look 99.8% of men look ridiculous without hair, and youre on of those 99.8%.

If you post a smartphone picture standing straight, behind a white wall and looking straight into the lens, you drop like 2 points at least.

That smartphone picture you posted that shows your neck, I surely must have a picture like that, that shows your face. If you want true rating then post that picture, not the fucking DSLR frauded pictures.

See, dont assume that Im hating here, I just know the true power of DSLR and angle frauding. I had a couple of "friends" on facebook, ppl that I know in RL, who look like borderline subhuman creatures, yet somehow they managed to have decent and even good looking DSLR photos of themselves uploaded to JwoBook. I had to like scratch my head wondering how the fuck did they manage to make those pictures, when in RL they legit look like humanoid frogs.

DSLRs tend to even out skin tone too and hide all sorts of skin issues and imperfections. Its just a question of angle, lighting and shutter speed etc. Thats why professional photographers exist and can make anyone look good on pictures, wheres if your buddy makes a smartphone picture of somebody, it will look like shit most of the time.
I knew it was too good to be true, nice observation and great guess on the construction worker 😂 but I made over 150k last year as some construction worker so I’m happy with that
I don’t pluck my eyebrows unfortunately this is just how they are
Do you have any constructive criticism? I’m taking care of the acne atm my dht levels are high hence the bald head so young

looks like the comment was on approval for a long time.

haha, well thanks for at least beeing honest, see I know my shit dude. 150k is indeed not bad.
No disrespect though mate. Well cunstructive criticism, as you mentioned ofc. fixing skin is a big priority. Since HT is not an option for you, you should at least give Hair System/Toupe a chance and try it at least once before you knock it off. It might cost you like 700-1k usd if its custom made for you, but at least you will know if that is a lookmax for you or not. In my oppinion its worth that, esp. if you earn good money.

Other than that, I think you might benefit from some sort of eyebrow changing surgery that can make it thicker somehow and mb. changing your eye area, although its hard to judge what can be improved in the eye area from the DSLR pictures you posted.

Idk. man, since youre already bald, you should probably get scalp micropigmenation on your whole head, something like this:

I think this guy is from Scalp Micro USA is the absolute best at this in the whole world. If I would plan to do this, I would travel to USA and have him do it for me. Looks like they have multiple offices across usa, but I would travel specifically to the guy in the video to have it done by him, because I think he is probably the best in the world. (I mean it sounds like an easy task to tatto dots on a head, but its not as simple as that, it needs some experienced guy for it to look perfect). Scalp micropigmentation is something that cant looksmin you, it can only looksmax any person basically. It can add more density to thinning hair or create and illusion of hair on a shaved head.

What else.. well its hard to tell from those DSLR pictures, we'd need some raw pictures with a smartphone in daylight from the front to get a better idea of the "true" appearance.
But the smartphone has to be like 2meters away ffrom you to avoid lens distortion and physical distortion.

Last edited:
Get a hair system and shave or continue to look 35
Its fun how OP could literally get a hair system TODAY and fix his problem.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray