26 year old fucking an 18 year old

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
Weird? I have a crush on an 18 year old girl and she wants to suck my dick. Should I go for it?

Thought @zv1212

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21044, vaninskybird and 2 others
She wants to sit on my dick and grind it until it spurts inside of her.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ewww, you are pedo. Creepy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
A decrepit 26 year old who's 5"0 and 85 pounds can't have more than a 5 inch dick. Probably undernourished in puberty and to end up like that. Everyone one here says it's over but I don't think anyone has it worse than you. And on top of all that you have a incestuous obsession with your cousin.

If you were just a tiny twink then maybe you'd be rewarded with chadhood in your next life but the shameless ungodly thoughts that fill your head will surely cause you to end up as a grasshopper or rat or some shit.

Unfortunate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and galego123
A decrepit 26 year old who's 5"0 and 85 pounds can't have more than a 5 inch dick. Probably undernourished in puberty and to end up like that. Everyone one here says it's over but I don't think anyone has it worse than you. And on top of all that you have a incestuous obsession with your cousin.

If you were just a tiny twink then maybe you'd be rewarded with chadhood in your next life but the shameless ungodly thoughts that fill your head will surely cause you to end up as a grasshopper or rat or some shit.

Unfortunate
A 5'1 26 year old who has made your mother and sister cry out in pleasure :p

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Michael Myers and galego123
I'm praying for you man. I hope you find a tiny Asian girlfriend who will accept you reguardless of your height and malnourished weight

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Michael Myers and Trustworthyfish
I'm praying for you man. I hope you find a tiny Asian girlfriend who will accept you reguardless of your height and malnourished weight
You are my personal dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
your 5 ft 1? I'm never going to complain about being 5 ft 7 and a quarter again 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gaygymmaxx and Wallenberg
No you are still too young got her and should wait until ur 35
Images 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Eduardo DOV and Tallooksmaxxer
Do it. I fucked a couple 18-19 year olds in my mid to late 20s, and those are some of the best sexual memories I have.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Collagen or rope and Michael Myers
You are like raterater 2.0. You gonna rope soon, i feel it.

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
welcome back my iron brother:heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Collagen or rope
BASED BASED

But 35 is a bit old, your dick wont work after 10 year, lets make it 30.
massive cope retard maybe you are subhuman i still have the hardness of a teenager at 26

Do it. I fucked a couple 18-19 year olds in my mid to late 20s, and those are some of the best sexual memories I have.
Thankyou bro. I am gonna go for it :feelsohh:

I have a crush on an 18 year old girl and she wants to suck my dick. Should I go for it?
In the future there will come a time where no 18 year old wants to suck your dick. That day could literally come tomorrow.

The answer is always, ALWAYS get your dick sucked by the 18 year old.

ALWAYS bro, seriously.

always :)

Andrew tate fucks 18yos on a daily basis go for it

In the future there will come a time where no 18 year old wants to suck your dick. That day could literally come tomorrow.

The answer is always, ALWAYS get your dick sucked by the 18 year old.

ALWAYS bro, seriously.

always :)
She smv mogs him to death and thinks of him as a child. That's not happening

I banged an 18 year old from Tinder in January. I'm over 30 years old. She gave insane blowjobs. I'll continue trying to bang teens even into my mid 30s.