26th. of March - Scheduled Cranio-cervical surgery to fix my neck hyperflexion

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Sooo yeah, just to let you all know if i die then y'all will know why i did :forcedsmile:

Of course i'm just kidding, the yesterday's consultation with doctor went great, he insisted me to undergo the surgery and i agreed. Surgery will be paid by the insurance so i have nothing to lose at this point, that's why i'm going for surgery. @Xen also motivated me to go through it, if he wasn't there, i think i wouldn't choose to go to the surgery.

I will send some pics after surgery if i could, right now it's hard for me to shrug since i've severely injured my neck, so i couldn't take photos of myself. I will also report if there was some sexy nurses around, overal i'm so excited that i will get it fixed, i was depressed these past few days but this id going to be major lifefuel, because i will be able to move my neck again 👍

Backstory of what happpened:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, Spîke, Deleted member 7076 and 8 others
I am sorry bro,hope it goes well..

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lux, ItsOver.com and 2 others
godspeed bro

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Spîke, Lux and 2 others
What? Surgery in 4 days? How the fuck is it possible? Good luck man, I hope you will get better.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7806
stay strong bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7806
dosent worth anything from an internet stranger but you're a good guy
good luck and if not have fun in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
i do neck training tho

can u explain exactly how u fucked urself up i dont quite understand it in the other thread

show pics if u can, i dont want to go through this jfl

hope surgery goes well bro

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back