27-year-old Man accused of being a pedophile for picking a 21-year-old over a 35-year-old woman

They're coping. Leave them alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30432, CANI and 3 others
all those twitter users need to be stoned

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 29167, Debetro and 2 others
Normies are truly brainwashed 31 is the age women are considered a old hags and has been fucked by every man in town.

Just fuck dried up roastie pussy or your a pedo theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, SoundnVision, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
noooo dont choose a fresh and more fertile and more beautiful women but choose my fucked up body dry coochie and saggy tiddies otherwise your a pedo :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Debetro, Deleted member 30432 and 3 others
brb going to Argentina to Quemirasmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI and Beetlejuice
What did they look like?

Jfl 27 is 6 years away from 21 while being 8 years away from 35, I wouldn't date 35 yo putrid hags even at 55.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AscensionMan98
If we reversed the genders nobody would say the older person is a pedophile.

Some people have a really stupid view on what it means to be a pedophile.

Pedophile = atraction to prepubescent individuals.

A 21 years old woman already passed of the prepubescent face a long time ago, and that includes 16 and 17 years old girls, for example, they might be minors, but biologically they are adults, and not childish anymore, so they know what sex is and it's consequences.

And it's ironic that so many called progressives are the ones distorting the meaning of what a pedophile is, imagine thinking late teen girls are inocent angels that play with toys, instead of fucking boys (and many older than them), lol, they, ironically, act like reactionary religious types by thinking this way: "my 17 years old daughter is an angel..."

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and AscensionMan98
So if he went for the 35 year old I guess by their logic she would be a pedo for liking a 27 year old?
Clown world

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901