I cannot cope anymore.

I understand that, but in that case why not see a therapist, you get to release your feelings on a much more real level

But therapy is not the most effective fix for OP’s issues. It’s the reason I’m getting surgery. With my level of self-awareness, it’s probably cheaper for me to get surgery than to get therapy to delusionmax myself into thinking my flaws don’t exist.

OP will probably need 50-100k of therapy over decades to get over his problems. It’s probably more efficient for him to looksmax, career max and NTmax. And he will never see a chad in the mirror, unfortunately. Most of us won’t. We really need good AR/VR and better therapy to do that.

Last edited:
I have never understood how anyone who believes in the nihilistic and predeterminist facets of the blackpill can also believe in judgement from some deity.

As a truecel, how can your situation be compared to that of a good-looking, nt, rich and tall chad? Neither of you chose your circumstances, whether than be genetic, epigenetic or socioeconomic. Why wouldn't a benevolent God foster the conditions for a truly egalitarian society on both a biological and environmental level? Why create suffering and inequalities in life to the point where some African village-cel is mining cadmium 12hrs a day with his bare hands, while some chad in the West lives a life of luxury the village-cel could not even comprehend? You have suffered so much more than chad, and for what?! There is no purpose to any of it.

Secondly I ask how could one reliably quantify the sins of one individual to another, when the circumstances of their existence vary so drastically? Like let's say some favela-cel that grew up in an impoverished slum already has a propensity to criminality due to a complex set of interactive effects between environmental influence, poverty and genetics. How can this be compared to someone that has never faced any discernible struggle in life, born in the right environment, with good genetics from a first world country?

And remediating actions from these complex, predetermined, interactive effects gets reduced to "seeking forgiveness" by"praying", when the favela-cel never asked for his subhuman existence to be. It just seems like a cheap cope that every Abrahamic religion uses to create more dogmatic followers.

Also, which religion you come into contact with is once again... purely based on randomness and luck. It just so happens that you were born to the right parents, and follow the teachings from the correct God when 100s of religions exist...

What would one be praying for, when it's already been determined by neuroscience that at least 70% of our thoughts arise from subconscious thinking that we have no control over?! We literally have neurons firing in predetermined patterns that is impossible for us to influence on a conscious level. Tbh, the more one reads about human nature, the more one realises we are just pseudo-simulacrum coping with our lack of purpose, and agency.

God is just another coping mechanism for the incel.
High IQ post. Religion is the biggest cope there is but so many users still cope with the idea of an afterlife. This is the only life we will ever experience unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
High IQ post. Religion is the biggest cope there is but so many users still cope with the idea of an afterlife. This is the only life we will ever experience unfortunately.
It’s funny how “you only live once” is comforting/inspiring to normies yet absolutely soulcrushing to anyone on here lol

Brootal tbh. OP doesn’t want to hear standard advice. “Just gymmaxx bro”. “Cold approach max bro”. What I would say is 28 is not anywhere near old to be out of the dating game. However LTN is brootal. If I was in OPs situation I would find a way to make 2-3k a month online or passively and geomax to Thailand. OP would be a good height in Thailand and have finances to secure a young Thai girl and raise a family

It's jsut cope if i pretend like i've been given a lifelife or a way out because i simply don't see it. Resentment aside, where is this ladder that i can climb out of this pit? there is not one, it's over. If there was one, i would have seen it by now since it's been years.
There are tons of avenues for you to improve your situation.

Yes. I agree that you are a rotter NEET and that’s a big disadvantage. But getting any job is not as difficult as you think. You can’t be too picky in your situation. You want to be a doctor? Tough luck. Should have gone to med school and worked your ass off? Tech career? You need experience to have some leverage. My point is, you should go for any shitty role tangentially related to what you want to eventually do. You have to swallow your pride and take any offer you get.

Then once you have some income, save as much as you can. Don’t waste lots of money on shitty junk food. Get a gym membership and get lean. While you save money, consult with some surgeons to fix your failos. Don’t neglect softmaxxing.

You asked for a ladder so I just gave you one. You just have to follow through.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe

hope this makes you feel better bhai
@Gengar @Diarrhoea

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Gengar