27types BETA Release

What did you get?

• Chadrone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king

27types is an incel-developed website that combines the best features of the famous Rice Purity Test and the famous MBTI Personality Types system.

Visitors answer yes-or-no questions and receive 1 out of 27 different results that each consist of a dude with a 3-letter type identifier that’s akin to a 4-letter MBTI personality type.

SHOW

The website currently is in the beta phase. It has only 54 questions now, and it’ll be extended to 100 questions (same quantity as in The Rice Purity Test) in its v1.0 main release. Y’all .org members are strongly encouraged to leave feedback+suggestions (e.g. bug reports, what test questions you’d like added, characters’ alternative pictures, characters’ alternative names, characters’ descriptions) in this thread and answer this thread’s poll question. The poll’s results help for balancing the test.

Mentioning all who asked, in the announcement thread, to be tagged in the release thread:

@Ada Mustang @Leonardo DiCaprio @Mouthbreath @Preston @StrangerDanger @Xangsane @Beastimmung @Constantin Denis @FailedNormieManlet @ropemax @Lygodactylus @currylightskin @luljankybo @8PSLcel @Mogpogs @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @beatEMinGTA @LMSMaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, incel194012940, Deleted member 4301 and 16 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger and thecel
It is over
D5432028 3244 4218 AF60 B3E06B6A63BC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, teemowhite, StrangerDanger and 7 others
Seems about right. :feelsbadman:
Untitled

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Mewton, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
Over im Eugene

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, thecel and Deleted member 17791
Is the off-centeredness due to your screenshot, or does the website really look that way?
I'm on a phone. Websites usually look like crap.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Type

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

Attachments

• 27type.PNG
    27type.PNG
    355.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Thanks for testing dark mode on this site.

How’d you get the dark mode?
It was that way when i clicked on the link

• +1
Emojis in your screenshot aren’t displayed as intended. What’re your OS and browser?
was using data so didnt load properly probs

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Y’all .org members are strongly encouraged to leave feedback+suggestions (e.g. bug reports, what test questions you’d like added, characters’ alternative pictures, characters’ alternative names, characters’ descriptions) in this thread and answer this thread’s poll question. The poll’s results help for balancing the test.

And I’d like y’all to suggest characters’ backgrounds and alternative colors.

45669855 1608 4B66 A272 98C8906F5BDB

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and thecel
I'm eugene, it's in my genetics

• Woah
Only because of that freaky half indian ex-gf of mine who fingered my ass and asked me to do vaginal and anal sex to her in a car is the reason why my sex result is average and therefore doesn't align with the rest of my results:

Eric · A.N.D.​

🤮 Omega Tier​

• 50 / 100​

❤️ Romantic & Sexual​

Incel ( I )Average ( A )Slayer ( S )
  • 16.5 / 100​

👹 Dark/Light Triad & Low/High Inhib​

Nice Guy ( N )Average ( A )Badass ( B )
  • 16.5 / 100​

🗣 Extraversion & Social Standing​

Dork ( D )Average ( A )Popular ( P )
Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
the dark triad section is too short ngl. nothing to do with weapons, fraud, threatening people, extremism, etc..
656946BC 40A0 4835 9AEF B31CF58E917B

also selling fentanyl is a kinda dumb question. it should be selling opioids instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I got calvin lmfao

• Woah
got the same :ogre:

2887920 E20FE0B3 394C 44DB 8280 8EB8877A5EC9
I always though you were more extroverted judging by your posts and dramas which you've had here

This is my score, i'm shoulder to shoulder with mentalcels like @Lihito and @realklay11

Screenshot 20220516 164219 Chrome

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, ItsOver.com and thecel
is that the IP grabber you were planning on?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and thecel
I got Sean, S.A.A
Is that good or bad

• Woah
Fuck it’s actually over for me

• So Sad
C80489A2 D5D6 4EA6 8645 DEFAADE49F1D

High tier over

• Woah
combine this website with the looksrate.rf.gd maybe, it would be ultimately accurate

• Love it
dark/light triad part is not accurate at all imo. needs more work

romantic/social parts are incredibly true and close to reality tho

if you add an face rating system (not only ratios like looksrate.rf.gd it should be a bit more social than mathematical) and some how find a way to combine the results wisely (for example if person is average looking but autistic/high inhib website should tell why you an incel and romantic bar should be lower) also face rating algorithm should also look for overall skull and side profile photos too (unlike looksrate.rf.gd)

also you can add a possible looksmaxes parts it would be helpfull
eg: leanmaxx, chin surgery, skin care etc etc

maybe you should link up with the devoloper of looksrate.rf.gd

if you develop it that way it would blackpill even the normies or even if it does not it would help the manosphere

appreciate your hustle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel

27types is an incel-developed website that combines the best features of the famous Rice Purity Test and the famous MBTI Personality Types system.

Visitors answer yes-or-no questions and receive 1 out of 27 different results that each consist of a dude with a 3-letter type identifier that’s akin to a 4-letter MBTI personality type.

View attachment 1682426

The website currently is in the beta phase. It has only 54 questions now, and it’ll be extended to 100 questions (same quantity as in The Rice Purity Test) in its v1.0 main release. Y’all .org members are strongly encouraged to leave feedback+suggestions (e.g. bug reports, what test questions you’d like added, characters’ alternative pictures, characters’ alternative names, characters’ descriptions) in this thread and answer this thread’s poll question. The poll’s results help for balancing the test.

Mentioning all who asked, in the announcement thread, to be tagged in the release thread:

@Ada Mustang @Leonardo DiCaprio @Mouthbreath @Preston @StrangerDanger @Xangsane @Beastimmung @Constantin Denis @FailedNormieManlet @ropemax @Lygodactylus @currylightskin @luljankybo @8PSLcel @Mogpogs @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @beatEMinGTA @LMSMaxxer
@Alexanderr

Pin worthy and revolutionary

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 19036
also based mirin development

• +1
Shit test kys

• Woah

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel
Screenshot 2022 05 16 13 48 25 681 comandroidchrome
I'm still mentally screwed

• JFL
This is bullshit

D760D246 3EEB 4613 B0BB 0BFA2EA1A593

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19036
dark/light triad part is not accurate at all imo. needs more work

romantic/social parts are incredibly true and close to reality tho

Updated. The site has 81 questions now (up from 54). I rebalanced the questions’ weights so that the vaginal sex question now awards 57 out of the 100 max sex/romance section points. This change makes it way more realistic. IRL, pussy is everything.

Additionally, Eugene’s background got shit stains:

POO FLING

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19036
Updated. The site has 81 questions now (up from 54). I rebalanced the questions’ weights so that the vaginal sex question now awards 57 out of the 100 max sex/romance section points. This change makes it way more realistic. IRL, pussy is everything.

Additionally, Eugene’s background got shit stains:

View attachment 1683753
My "sex" score is pretty high because of my crazy ex-girlfriend (the only person I slept with) who did some pretty kinky stuff that I wasn't prepared for. Thoughts?:

Coomsperg · S.N.D.​

Your Stats​

• 81 / 100​

❤️ Romantic & Sexual​

Incel ( I )Average ( A )Slayer ( S )
  • 11 / 100​

👹 Dark/Light Triad & Low/High Inhib​

Nice Guy ( N )Average ( A )Badass ( B )
  • 29 / 100​

🗣 Extraversion & Social Standing​

Dork ( D )Average ( A )Popular ( P )

• Love it