28 male does balding fit me ? I know i have some fat on cheeks so i al working on what do u rhink ?

this dude is more 4 PSL, 5 is overrating like shit. He's just masculine looking, he's a rugged normie.
5 PSL is around 80 percentile. He is definitely not noticeably above average. More 50 percentile, especially considering he is 5'9.

You mog him because of height and I would say you look younger than him despite the memes.yes height is important but in arabian countries is not as long as you are longer than woman its ok amd all woman here are between 150-167 cm

5 PSL is around 80 percentile. He is definitely not noticeably above average. More 50 percentile, especially considering he is 5'9.
thanks for repeating what was obvious

You look normal

your UEE is pretty minimal tbh

You look better than me. If you aren't autistic you can get laid easily.
What do u mean by autistic and why u see me good deapite the problems in my face

What do u mean by autistic and why u see me good deapite the problems in my face
Other than balding you look okay. By autistic i mean, iuf you aren't autistic or retarded socially you should be able to get laid.

Other than balding you look okay. By autistic i mean, iuf you aren't autistic or retarded socially you should be able to get laid.
Okay looking wont get me laid

This guy is above average for sure.

This forum has an exagerrated bias against non-whites

In lebanon, this guy is 70 - 80th percentile.

pic not loading?

fits you better than most, can you grow a big beard to look like this? it's pretty nichemaxxed
Hipster-beard-style-for-bald-men-.jpg

just make sure it's not the soyfag kind of beard

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman