28M. Looking for an honest PSL rate + advice

Volirvag

Volirvag

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
4
Hey guys,
I want to know exactly where I stand. Please give me a clear score out of 10 (or using the PSL scale).
Break down my face if possible and tell me what holds my score back. Any looksmaxxing advice for a 28-year-old?
Thanks for the ratings!
 

Attachments

  • 33.jpeg
    33.jpeg
    975.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    787.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey guys,
I want to know exactly where I stand. Please give me a clear score out of 10 (or using the PSL scale).
Break down my face if possible and tell me what holds my score back. Any looksmaxxing advice for a 28-year-old?
Thanks for the ratings!
Unc you don’t have a ramus
 
  • +1
Reactions: Volirvag
3.5-4/8
 
  • +1
Reactions: Volirvag

Similar threads

Volirvag
Replies
5
Views
55
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
yadstop300
Replies
0
Views
20
yadstop300
yadstop300
pkyuki
Replies
0
Views
23
pkyuki
pkyuki
pkyuki
Replies
0
Views
20
pkyuki
pkyuki
jimmyjank
Replies
9
Views
101
mirindnrfn
mirindnrfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top