I have the same measurements but 0.43ish esr

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Alucard69
That is not 136mm bizyog nor 30mm pfl lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alucard69, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
That is not 136mm bizyog nor 30mm pfl lmao
It's a bit over 29 combined, other eye is 30+ or around there, and so his bizygo is around 136. What do you think they are then?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NoReedemingFeature
It's a bit over 29 combined, other eye is 30+ or around there, and so his bizygo is around 136. What do you think they are then?
15cm bizygo and 34+mm pfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, notsocommonthumb and Alucard69
15cm bizygo and 34+mm pfl
You're just a 100% wrong. 34 PFL is like impossible, no PSL God has 34 measured or even close (gandy 32). Besides you can just look at his face and see it's a bit on narrower side.

You can even measure yourself. Find the least distorted pics of Vito with his eyes open so u can see his lateral canthi, and measure with iris method

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, notsocommonthumb, cannotbeasked and 2 others
30pfl my ass

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Alucard69 and lowtiernormiechad
You're just a 100% wrong. 34 PFL is like impossible, no PSL God has 34 measured or even close (gandy 32). Besides you can just look at his face and see it's a bit on narrower side
Bf6702b02530dd5fea5a0722a640e8351
Can't you see this is a wide skull? It's wider than Gandy's, who'se bizygo is like 14.5. And Basso has a wider pfl than him as well.

• +1
View attachment 3173252
Can't you see this is a wide skull? It's wider than Gandy's, who'se bizygo is like 14.5. And Basso has a wider pfl than him as well.
It looks wide alone bcs of ratios and bones, those are what matters. Look at him with other ppl. If you measure gandy and Vito with same method (Iris) you'll see a big difference. 34 PFL is meme tier btw, so it's impossible amyway

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
It looks wide alone bcs of ratios and bones, those are what matters. Look at him with other ppl. If you measure gandy and Vito with same method (Iris) you'll see a big difference. 34 PFL is meme tier btw, so it's impossible amyway
Can you send pics of him besides other people? I want to pay more attention to it to see which one of us is closer to reality

• +1
No he doesn't if he had 34mm his iris would be soo small compared to face
Eyeball size is variable so you can't base your measurements around a point like the iris
The best is just basing around the ramus but you need a really good eye to pull it off

• +1
Can you send pics of him besides other people? I want to pay more attention to it to see which one of us is closer to reality
Tl5ddo8x o

Eyeball size is variable so you can't base your measurements around a point like the iris
The best is just basing around the ramus but you need a really good eye to pull it off
There's less variation in iris sizes (in proportion too ofc), ramus is very different from person to person, isn't it? Iris is different from eyeball btw

• +1
very big dnr to the whole thread

There's less variation in iris sizes (in proportion too ofc), ramus is very different from person to person, isn't it? Iris is different from eyeball btw
The iris is the same for a given eyeball size, but an eyeball size is variable, with a bigger eyeball giving a bigger iris with it.
And how shallow set your eye is also affects the appearance of your iris.

Ramus is different but it can be used to determine skull size, specifically midface and mandible length, from which you can then make a side by side comparison where a facial difference can be accurate observed.

Do you not have a pic from a front angle and from a same distance? Anything else is not going to be useful

• +1
The iris is the same for a given eyeball size, but an eyeball size is variable, with a bigger eyeball giving a bigger iris with it.
And how shallow set your eye is also affects the appearance of your iris.

Ramus is different but it can be used to determine skull size, specifically midface and mandible length, from which you can then make a side by side comparison where a facial difference can be accurate observed.

Do you not have a pic from a front angle and from a same distance? Anything else is not going to be useful
The difference in iris sizes in most people is less than 0.5 or so in most of the population, but yeah you seem to be right actually that the iris isn't foolproof for measuring. Nonetheless i'm pretty sure Vito's stats are still accurate. He doesn't have a 34mm PFL or his skull would need to be 160mm wide to support his FWPFL ratio (not even joking lol). In comparison Jordan has skull around somewhere in
150mms, And it already is JFL tier.

36690389 644583632575159 260834128390258688 n

vito's is the smallest here, i measured pixels, not ideal pic but still.

• +1
The difference in iris sizes in most people is less than 0.5 or so in most of the population, but yeah you seem to be right actually that the iris isn't foolproof for measuring. Nonetheless i'm pretty sure Vito's stats are still accurate. He doesn't have a 34mm PFL or his skull would need to be 160mm wide to support his FWPFL ratio (not even joking lol). In comparison Jordan has skull around somewhere in
150mms, And it already is JFL tier.

View attachment 3173547
vito's is the smallest here, i measured pixels, not ideal pic but still.
Maybe I'm bling but I feel this is how Gandy's skull would look next to Basso's

It's "calibrated" by the assumption that both their skulls would be the same size had they had the same facial thirds.
Basso has a longer ramus as you too can see (hopefully). If I use this to adjust and eyeball how they'd look under the assumption that they have the same facial thirds, I get this.

Overlaying it they happen to have a similar pfl, with Basso's being ever so slightly longer.

And their skull is about the same width, too.
So it seems that Basso's look of wide zygos is actually caused by his narrow temples.
Jfl this is so autistic

• +1
34 PFL is meme tier btw, so it's impossible amyway
Say he has 15cm bizygo
He has around 0.485 esr, meaning an ipd of 73.

His icd is around the length of his eye, so pfl.
If his pfl is 34, so is his icd. Since in ipd you count in only half of the pfl it'll be 17, doing that twice gives the pfl length again.
This still only gives you an ipd of 68. And so according to this measure I used his pfl should actually be 36 for an ipd of 73 to be right.
Am I doing measuring wrong?

• +1
Maybe I'm bling but I feel this is how Gandy's skull would look next to Basso's
View attachment 3173638
It's "calibrated" by the assumption that both their skulls would be the same size had they had the same facial thirds.
Basso has a longer ramus as you too can see (hopefully). If I use this to adjust and eyeball how they'd look under the assumption that they have the same facial thirds, I get this.

Overlaying it they happen to have a similar pfl, with Basso's being ever so slightly longer.
View attachment 3173647

And their skull is about the same width, too.
So it seems that Basso's look of wide zygos is actually caused by his narrow temples.
Jfl this is so autistic
So you are going off purely an assumption or am i wrong? I'm not sure if you are using some program or something though so idk correct me. You can only judge ratios off of pics, if you don't have any reference points, so if your just assuming it doesn't tell anything i think
Say he has 15cm bizygo
He has around 0.485 esr, meaning an ipd of 73.

His icd is around the length of his eye, so pfl.
If his pfl is 34, so is his icd. Since in ipd you count in only half of the pfl it'll be 17, doing that twice gives the pfl length again.
This still only gives you an ipd of 68. And so according to this measure I used his pfl should actually be 36 for an ipd of 73 to be right.
Am I doing measuring wrong?
Vito has more of a .475ESR range, i estimate IPD around 65. Vito's ICD is quite a bit below 1 iirc, also when measuring ICD you take measurement longer than PFL. Again 34 is unheard of, there's no way he has it, it looks normal in pictures with others. if his PFL was 34 his skull would be around 16cm, his bizygo divided by PFL is like 4.7 maybe a bit below, do 34*4.7

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, notsocommonthumb and NoReedemingFeature
So you are going off purely an assumption or am i wrong? I'm not sure if you are using some program or something though so idk correct me. You can only judge ratios off of pics, if you don't have any reference points, so if your just assuming it doesn't tell anything i think

Vito has more of a .475ESR range, i estimate IPD around 65. Vito's ICD is quite a bit below 1 iirc, also when measuring ICD you take measurement longer than PFL. Again 34 is unheard of, there's no way he has it, it looks normal in pictures with others. if his PFL was 34 his skull would be around 16cm, his bizygo divided by PFL is like 4.7 maybe a bit below, do 34*4.7
I'll respond tomorrow, too tired to explain my autistic thoughts and reasoning for all this

• +1
136mm bizygo is extreme small skull

• +1
  • Hmm...
You're just a 100% wrong. 34 PFL is like impossible, no PSL God has 34 measured or even close (gandy 32). Besides you can just look at his face and see it's a bit on narrower side.

You can even measure yourself. Find the least distorted pics of Vito with his eyes open so u can see his lateral canthi, and measure with iris method

"34 PFL is impossible" jfl, it is above average in almost all of the world, except in iranians and random africans tribes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562989/ (note here that PFL is replaced with PFW and PFW is replaced with PFH)

All groups have below 31 pfl on average except iranians which have 37 pfl and some nigerian tribe who have 38 pfl on average
2196951 Screenshot 20200116221857
Green eyes
Theses are examples of around 40mm pfl

Vito for sure has 35mm +

I myself measured my eyes and i have 35mm so Vito certainly doesnt have 30

• +1
"34 PFL is impossible" jfl, it is above average in almost all of the world, except in iranians and random africans tribes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562989/ (note here that PFL is replaced with PFW and PFW is replaced with PFH)

All groups have below 31 pfl on average except iranians which have 37 pfl and some nigerian tribe who have 38 pfl on average View attachment 3173916 View attachment 3173921Theses are examples of around 40mm pfl

Vito for sure has 35mm +

averege pfl is 28mm, 35mm is a meme

• +1

All groups have below 31 pfl on average except iranians which have 37 pfl and some nigerian tribe who have 38 pfl on average View attachment 3173916 View attachment 3173921Theses are examples of around 40mm pfl

Vito for sure has 35mm +

You probably measured wrong. And when you measure IRL you'll get it a bit longer afaik because eyes aren't completely straight depth wise. Also you're just a 100% wrong LOL

• +1
136mm bizygo is extreme small skull
It's not extreme average is like 140mm, but yeah he does have a skull on the narrower side, pretty sure

• +1
It's not extreme average is like 140mm, but yeah he does have a skull on the narrower side, pretty sure
I'm a lil ass skinny kid and my bizygo is like 143 and my head doesn't feel big really. Imagining a grown ass man with 136 is comical

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm a lil ass skinny kid and my bizygo is like 143 and my head doesn't feel big really. Imagining a grown ass man with 136 is comical
It's more about bones/ratios. The reason your head doesn't looks 'big' likely is because of no bones i.e no visible zygomatic protrousion etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Usernames
It's more about bones/ratios. The reason your head doesn't looks 'big' likely is because of no bones i.e no visible zygomatic protrousion etc..
I have good bones, even irl non blackpilled people people have commented on my bonestructure when lean, let alone the people on this site

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
I have good bones, even irl non blackpilled people people have commented on my bonestructure when lean, let alone the people on this site
Then it's about ratios, FWHR, chin length etc.. But honestly no idea how you have 'good bones' and look narrow

• +1
Then it's about ratios, FWHR etc..
My fwhr is perfectly ideal at 1.95, all my ratios are legit ideal lmao. I'm not saying my skull is small but I'd say it's pretty average so 136 is def small

• +1
Then it's about ratios, FWHR etc.. But honestly no idea how you have 'good bones' and look narrow
I never said my skull is narrow, I said I dont think my head is big despite having 143mm bizygo, I also have tall skull. My main point here is 136mm bizygo is very tiny especially if you're tall

• +1
My fwhr is perfectly ideal at 1.95, all my ratios are legit ideal lmao. I'm not saying my skull is small but I'd say it's pretty average so 136 is def small
Idk how your skull looks narrow then really weird, you can try finding people whose skull looks narrow but have good bones. It's almost impossible

• +1
Idk how your skull looks narrow then really weird, you can try finding people whose skull looks narrow but have good bones. It's almost impossible
Never said my skull looks narrow

• +1
I never said my skull is narrow, I said I dont think my head is big despite having 143mm bizygo, I also have tall skull. My main point here is 136mm bizygo is very tiny especially if you're tall
136mm isn't the same as 144mm or so, it's not the most narrow

• +1
Well tiny, it shouldn't be possible

• +1
You mean higher? Or more ptrouded? Maybe true but vito has high esr
I mean lower, when eyes are closer

Vertically taller zygos (assuming both start same height) look better than shorter. Plays into the brute aesthetic, rather than deformed

Also Vito benefits a lot from his ratios being perfect because to compensate the wider bizygomatic width and risk of low ESR, he ofc does have good PFL and IPD.. but his IPD is good, whilst maintaining good ICD because his iris in his eyes are closer to the outer canthii than medial canthii, compared to the average human

He truly perfected it
I forgot what the measurement was called now

Also I've noticed that the opposite makes somebody look VERY STRIKING, if IPD/ESR are good
Especially if they got positively arched eyebrows with this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Not possible,I have 30 mm pfl and his eyes are wider then mine

• Hmm...
I mean lower, when eyes are closer

Vertically taller zygos (assuming both start same height) look better than shorter. Plays into the brute aesthetic, rather than deformed

Also Vito benefits a lot from his ratios being perfect because to compensate the wider bizygomatic width and risk of low ESR, he ofc does have good PFL and IPD.. but his IPD is good, whilst maintaining good ICD because his iris in his eyes are closer to the outer canthii than medial canthii, compared to the average human

He truly perfected it
I forgot what the measurement was called now
He has closer ICD but higher ESR because his PFL is very long compared to his bizygomatic width, however i don't think his absolute bizygo width is big.
Also I've noticed that the opposite makes somebody look VERY STRIKING, if IPD/ESR are good
Especially if they got positively arched eyebrows with this
So you mean to say that highset small cheekbones harmonize better with wide IPD (O'pry) while big more feminine ones harmonize better with lower IPD?

Vito isn't a case of this though imo, because he has big ptrouding more feminine cheekbones and wide ipd

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He has closer ICD but higher ESR because his PFL is very long compared to his bizygomatic width, however i don't think his absolute bizygo width is big.

So you mean to say that highset small cheekbones harmonize better with wide IPD (O'pry) while big more feminine ones harmonize better with lower IPD?

Vito isn't a case of this though imo, because he has big ptrouding more feminine cheekbones and wide ipd
No, big large ones fuck up your es ratio if your iPd is low

Nah ofcourse assuming the ratio is the same. i too think less masculine zygos are often better with low ESR than gigasharp and highset ones. I'm not sure at all about this tho, and it's probably not very big thing anyway

Kind of, but not IPD but ESR. Also I'm assuming both start in the same place

So if they both are highset/midset, just one is vertically taller
The vertically taller zygos will work better with lower ESR

ESR is more important than IPD for this comparison with zygo height.

I wish I was good at morphs, I would've shown it.
I'm not talking about a difference in their lateral projection
Make the smaller ones more flanged.
I'm talking about the height of the zygos themselves, from a frontal POV

Not IPD, I'm saying ESR

Somebody like Drago can pull off low ESR.
If his zygomatic arch height stayed the same but the zygos themselves were made vertically smaller, with the same lateral projection... the problem of his low ESR would be highlighted

• +1
Kind of, but not IPD but ESR. Also I'm assuming both start in the same place

So if they both are highset/midset, just one is vertically taller
The vertically taller zygos will work better with lower ESR

ESR is more important than IPD for this comparison with zygo height.

I wish I was good at morphs, I would've shown it.

I'm not talking about a difference in their lateral projection
Make the smaller ones more flanged.
I'm talking about the height of the zygos themselves, from a frontal POV

Not IPD, I'm saying ESR

Somebody like Drago can pull off low ESR.
If his zygomatic arch height stayed the same but the zygos themselves were made vertically smaller, with the same lateral projection... the problem of his low ESR would be highlighted
Yeah by IPD i meant ESR, and i think you may be right for the most part. But then again there are so many variables at play. i.e does the effect differ for deepset high PFL/PFH eyes compared to rounder ones? etc..

• +1
Reactions: greycel